It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is the “ruler of this world"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
John 12:31 KJV: "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

So what is Satan doing during this end time? Sitting around? No.

There was a place where the bible states Satan had his throne.
And to the angel of the congregation that is in Pergamon write: “Thus says the one who has the sharp, two-edged sword:

‘I know where you dwell, where the throne of Satan is, and you hold fast to my name and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas, my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.’”
(Revelation 2:12–13)

Have you heard of the alter that was found there?
In 1878, the German engineer Carl Humann started official excavations on the acropolis of Pergamon, an effort that lasted until 1886.

Pergamon Museum
excavation. … Athena Nicephorus; and the great altar of Zeus with its richly decorated frieze, a masterpiece of Hellenistic art. A part of the altar and its surviving reliefs, restored and mounted, now stands in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin.

The Alter was taken to Germany and years ago as I was studying about this the place built just for it, where it was taken was closed, It was announced that on September 29, 2014 the Pergamon Exhibit will be closed for 5 years for a complete remodeling of the exhibit hall, I believe it was being used again all of this time.
BUT then they didn't reopen at all

Berlin's Pergamon Museum is being completely renovated for the first time since it opened in 1930, and thus the north wing with the famous Pergamon Altar is closed.Until its reopening in 2024

MUSEUM

What is Satan doing in these last days, do we think he and his fallen angels are just sitting around> The don't die they are busy!

I think this is a part of what they are doing. The things on this website that can't be seen anywhere else.
The Reason Why Avicii Died
www.altcensored.com...

Avicii in September 2014
Born Tim Bergling
8 September 1989
Stockholm, Sweden
Died 20 April 2018 (aged 28)
Muscat, Oman
www.altcensored.com...
edit on 25-3-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Who ruled it before Judaism was a thing?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Since the fall of Man, Satan. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Duh. You can’t escape the black cube. Not in this life. Not in this universe.
Micha-el
Gabri-el
Uri-el
Rapha-el
Saraqa-el

El-ohim... they are all of El otherwise known as Saturn /Satan.

Why do you think the Popes throne is in the snakes mouth?

Death is the only escape but don’t go into the light. It’s a reincarnation trap.

edit on 25-3-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

every major culture has a name for this sentient being. It probably frequents your head also... accusing you, and shaming you for your misdoings. I hope you find peace.
edit on 25-3-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Sounds like schizophrenia, I hope you get the help you need.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Duh. You can’t escape the black cube. Not in this life. Not in this universe.
Micha-el
Gabri-el
Uri-el
Rapha-el
Saraqa-el

El-ohim... they are all of El otherwise known as Saturn /Satan.

Why do you think the Popes throne is in the snakes mouth?

Death is the only escape but don’t go into the light. It’s a reincarnation trap.

Some you have in the right category some you don't

Hebrew Bible. The Hebrew form (אל) appears in Latin letters in Standard Hebrew transcription as El and in Tiberian Hebrew transcription as ʾĒl. El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god, including Hadad, Moloch, or Yahweh.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I cant find a source, but I recall reading that the golden light breaks the reincarnation trap. Don't follow the white light.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, if I recall from my old church schooling, the Devil (aka Satan) has no particular control over the world unless you agree to it. Little thing called "free will" allows you to tell the Devil to go back to Hell, as well as whip him in an unfair fiddle competition to win a gold fiddle.

Satan is nothing to worry about. Worry about your own weakness.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a man of wealth and taste.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, if I recall from my old church schooling, the Devil (aka Satan) has no particular control over the world unless you agree to it. Little thing called "free will" allows you to tell the Devil to go back to Hell, as well as whip him in an unfair fiddle competition to win a gold fiddle.

He has enough control to offer that control to Jesus.
Matthew 4:9
“And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.”

YES we can say NO as Jesus did, but as for the evil being worked in the world around us we have no control over that.
It is however going to be effecting each of us more and more and the test will continue to get stronger, the temptation to let go, join in, relax, live and enjoy!

John 17:13-18 ESV
But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. ...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a man of wealth and taste.

Well good for you!
I on the other hand am not wealthy and I have no idea in todays world what "taste" is. I do know that what others seem to find "tasteful| I often find disgusting.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I cant find a source, but I recall reading that the golden light breaks the reincarnation trap. Don't follow the white light.

And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27).

2 Corinthians 5:1
1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

Daniel 12:2
2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The Holy Bible makes no connection between Satan and Hell - see the first two chapters of Job. Faulty church doctrine is to blame for the connection, or for that mater, for the supposed existence of "Hell" itself. Hell is a 404.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Sounds like schizophrenia, I hope you get the help you need.

Why are you in a thread that you know nothing about?

The truth is you are suffering from things you have no idea about. If you have lived a life without feeling shame or guilt once, then congratulations that is impressive.. you should be a teacher. But I assume you have felt shame, and you think its just neurochemical incident, unavoidable, strange, etc. You try to block it but it persists. This is because these spiritual forces are very active.

The Accuser (Satan) cannot stand a good intended heart.
edit on 25-3-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We may actually have this all wrong. Very very wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I love all that is ancient, love archeology, that exhibit is magnificent, very beautiful restored, what is wrong with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well I heard January 1, 1901 Satan moved to the US. He loves the bible.
It gives him extraordinary pleasure that people seeking God find him between the pages.
Just as it's kind of funny Satan only features in the New Testament, showed up about the same time as Jesus did.
Word on the street is, if you want to speak to Satan, call Jesus. They're both hanging out around churches.

They had to rebrand since Zeus is outdated a few millennia now.
Don't get me wrong not like the churches are their only business, they got a great portfolio, up to date real hip # too.
Everything that centers around the 7 basically.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And yet reincarnation is a belief followed by billions as opposed to Christianity

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

5280functionalmed.com...
Toxoplasma gondii responsible for many mental illness's. Been around millions of years

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join