It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Danish patients have brain hemorrhages following AstraZeneca shot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: ScepticScot

12 months in you still place faith in official data?

Egads man, official data has been manipulated from the very start.

Do I have more faith in official data that is collated by independent statistical agencies across multiple countries and international organisations, shows clear sources and methodology, and is verified and used by countless scientists, researchers and data professionals

Or

Random anonymous person online who literally made up a number.

Tricky...

edit on 26-3-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I had mine yesterday, bit of a headache and feeling a bit meh...That's it though.
My Mrs has more fluey symptoms, she's asleep on the sofa now, rather than working from home like I am having to.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I had mine yesterday, bit of a headache and feeling a bit meh...That's it though.
My Mrs has more fluey symptoms, she's asleep on the sofa now, rather than working from home like I am having to.

Was it the astraz or pfizer one?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It is not for nothing it takes a long time to test vaccines on humans... What guaranties do we have for what the vaccine will do with a human body over two or more years?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

AstraZ. Update:. Felt fluey for 36 hours with v sore arm. Seems common with the AstraZ. Shows its working though.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EvanB
All of this scaremongering about the vaccine is ridiculous and I would urge people not to listen to idiots and get it so we can all get back to normal

Pot, meet kettle.

Sorry, we don't need or want your new RNA hacking code injections to get back to normal for a virus that has a 99.76 survival rate for those who get no treatment at all.

# your new normal.

I'm attending a meeting this weekend with some lawyers and others who are planning on some serious lawsuits the second the airlines or some government agency tries to make this garbage mandatory.

Not Trump's "crack" team of lawyers, by any chance? Good luck with that matey!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Oops. Replied to wrong post. Apologies.
It's obviously fried my brain...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
AstraZ. Update:. Felt fluey for 36 hours with v sore arm. Seems common with the AstraZ. Shows its working though.

Nope. It shows that something irritated the arm. Has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not the vaccine is working as advertised.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nope. It shows that something irritated the arm. Has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not the vaccine is working as advertised.

If you say so......zzzzzzzz.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well normal Russian roullette would be what, one in 6, this is what, 2 in 30 million?

I get the need to fear monger, but cmon man.

I would still take the AZ shot over pfizer/moderna mRNA, but especially if female(12 of 13, all under 55 died from the AZ shot, blood clots) I would take natto or some other anti-coagulant in conjunction with it.
www.wsj.com...

Peronally I think fluvoxamine or ivermectin are better choices, the media isnt giving them much run so most dont know about them. Crazy to be in under 60 and die from the vax, especially if in your 20s.
vaccineimpact.com... s/

Hank Aaron and Hagler are one thing, but your chance of dying from covid under 60 are miniscule.
edit on 26-3-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What you would rather trust thousands of doctors i hundreds of countries over someone with a twitter account? Whats wrong with you surely you jest.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So where did you get your PHD? Because if i were you id ask for a refund Yrd it getting sore shows your body is having an immune response and yes that means its working. So Doc i suggest you go back to school alot has changed since the 1850s.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
my partner had first 'jab' last saturday (works in teaching, the jab is a virtual condition of continued employment, my partner is fully aware of my hostile and dismissive position on the pandemic) - thus far my partner has had no ill effects whatsoever. i will not be having the 'jab' under any circumstances. i envisage a potentially problematic scenario in the future, wherein my lack of vaccination might possibly impinge negatively on my partner's ability to continue working. maybe that is a slightly overly paranoid thought? i don't know. this timeline is throwing up all kinds of existential conundrums.

mood - sad, confused, cynical and somewhat resigned to fate.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
Ivermectin has decades of history, is safer than Tylenol, and it works.
covid19criticalcare.com...

Even if you do decide to get the vaccine, they are far from equal in terms of safety. I would go with the older tech if I had no choice.
twitter.com...

Your vaccination status will have no effect on your partners job.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
it getting sore shows your body is having an immune response and yes that means its working.

No. It means it could be working. Or it could mean there is something in it that your body doesn't like and is making you sick.

So Doc i suggest you go back to school alot has changed since the 1850s.

Yes, it has. Too bad modern medicine is so resistant to change, millions of mothers who died giving birth due to the ignorance of these learned Doctors you apparently revere might have been saved otherwise.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

What ignorance?
So you have downer on Doctors.
How odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Tha Astra

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What ignorance?

Never heard of Dr. Semmelweiss?

As I said - ignorance.

How odd.

Not odd at all, my 'downer' on Doctors is limited to those with closed minds and/or engage in deliberate ignorance, or even just toe the establishment line without thinking because they don't have time or the inclination.

You know, like the doctors who have been telling us for decades that animal products (eggs, butter, ghee, lard, red meat and animal fats etc etc are bad for us (quality animal based foods are the healthiest thing you can eat), and grains and vegetable oils - all toxic garbage responsible for all of the old age ailments people have been conditioned to believe are inevitable - are good for us.

Thankfully there are a lot of Doctors who truly care coming out against the insanity now, exposing the fraud and suppression of the studies revealing the truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What ignorance?

Never heard of Dr. Semmelweiss?

As I said - ignorance.

How odd.

Not odd at all, my 'downer' on Doctors is limited to those with closed minds and/or engage in deliberate ignorance, or even just toe the establishment line without thinking because they don't have time or the inclination.

You know, like the doctors who have been telling us for decades that animal products (eggs, butter, ghee, lard, red meat and animal fats etc etc are bad for us (quality animal based foods are the healthiest thing you can eat), and grains and vegetable oils - all toxic garbage responsible for all of the old age ailments people have been conditioned to believe are inevitable - are good for us.

Thankfully there are a lot of Doctors who truly care coming out against the insanity now, exposing the fraud and suppression of the studies revealing the truth.

Apparently the good Doctor died in 1865 since when medicine has moved on a bit in case you hadn't noticed so what's your point?

Grains are "toxic garbage" etc?

Be interested to see your evidence to support that claim and your views about old age ailments.

Dae

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I thought that was called "local side effect" or just side effect (fevers and aches) and nothing to do with the vaccine working or not. I did a quick search and saw this is out there a lot. Many people (50%) do not get any of these side effects and worry that the vaccine hasn't work because things like this is said.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join