It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Danish patients have brain hemorrhages following AstraZeneca shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
How many countries have banned the AstraZeneca vaccine for this very reason ?

Anyone can create a reason. In the case of countries in the EU the reason is political. The politicians are the one's making the decisions and the people are now being shuffled into another lock-down because of their mistakes. They are trying to find a scapegoat for the travesty in their vaccination programme, coupled with sniping at the UK following Brexit.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: putnam6

I think the Pfizer and the Astra Zenica are double shots.

My Mother is due her second Astra Zenica shot, that's why I'm asking.

My uncle had the Pfizer. F$cked him up.

Moderna is also two shots. I know this because a friend of mine had her dad (upper 70’s) vaccinated, and after the 2nd shot he developed swelling and fluid around his heart. She said he is “not doing well.” Said he was fine until that second shot.

It's not looking good.

My Uncle nearly died after the Pfizer shot.

I don't f#cking trust any of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Anyone can create a reason. In the case of countries in the EU the reason is political. The politicians are the one's making the decisions and the people are now being shuffled into another lock-down because of their mistakes. They are trying to find a scapegoat for the travesty in their vaccination programme, coupled with sniping at the UK following Brexit.

Have these countries banned the other Vaccines ? or are they just having trouble with the Astrazeneca Vaccine ?

If it's the latter , Then I'm not seeing how that is political.

But what ever you say boss.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have had the astrazeneca jab and felt crappy for a day but am well and ok.

I am also a blood clot risk because I got covid and it gave me a pulmonary embolism and a DVT and have been on blood thinning meds since. It means I am more likely to develop clots in the future.

All of this scaremongering about the vaccine is ridiculous and I would urge people not to listen to idiots and get it so we can all get back to normal

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I would urge people not to listen to idiots and get it so we can all get back to normal
a reply to: EvanB

Idiots you say.

Well a fool you are if you think anything is going back to normal.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Normal as in no more lockdowns. I have no idea what a post covid world is going to look like but i am sick to the back teeth of a certain type of folk who spend their days filling people's heads with fear where the alternative is lockdown after lockdown with no other way out.

If I am wrong about the vaccine then at least my heart was is the right place and have done my civic duty. But if I'm right then I have gained my life back

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So it causes blood clots, and then it does the diametric opposite?

Perhaps the 'symptoms' in both cases had an unrelated cause?

What are the odds of that chr0 ?

I mean just critically thinking , What are the odds ?

These Vaccines were rushed and when things are rushed and improperly tested people get hurt , it's really not that far fetched.

It's not Like Astra zeneca is trying to hurt people, they were just on the clock .

The odds of these two cases out of 447 million doses?

Hmm, math is hard.

It's not just those Two cases mate , dont be a smart a**

There were four or five in Europe and now (as far as I know) they have lifted any bans. The bans were more a political 'knee jerk reaction' they didn't come from the medical authorities.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just brain hemorrhages What's wrong with you wimps! That's nothing. I am going to do my duty and get the VAX! It's the least I can do for my great honestly elected President. NOT!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Have these countries banned the other Vaccines ? or are they just having trouble with the Astrazeneca Vaccine ?

Just Astrazeneca.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Just Astrazeneca.

Despite there being a similar number of blood clots from the Pfizer vaccine. Totally political.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Just Astrazeneca.

Despite there being a similar number of blood clots from the Pfizer vaccine. Totally political.

and when no vaccine has been given at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Just Astrazeneca.

They also cleared it now saying its proven the number of clots reported after vaccination was actually lower than expected in the general population. Turns out the biggest cause of blood clots is still birth control. The covid vaccines have shown no increase from the normal. Two people developing blood clots after getting the shot is irrelevnt because they would have even if they didnt get the shot. Funny how people want to claim any issue is caused by the vaccine, If a woman is on birth control there is there's a 6 in 10,000 chance of getting a blood clot.

Now it was reported that it could cause a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) is a clot in part of the vessels that allow blood to drain from the brain. But guess what the odds are? the paper figured it at three to four people per million. So taking birth control is way more dangerous. And here is the problem separating normal health problems that would have occurred any ways with being caused by the virus. If a woman is on birth control gets a blood clot but its after she got her covid shot was it caused by the covid shot? In this case likely not but we will have people telling you the vaccine is dangerous because they have no medical background.

Even Europe hav now resumed giving the vaccines i think the only reason they stopped because there are alot of crazy people that were threatening to blow up buildings etc. It was political and its the governments fault they have not made the case of why its needed.
edit on 3/23/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

All of this scaremongering about the vaccine is ridiculous and I would urge people not to listen to idiots and get it so we can all get back to normal

Didn’t you hear what Fluchi said? He said you must wear two masks even if you had the vaccine.

There is no going back to normal until these clowns are removed, or gone. Look at the whole picture globally.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

My Gf had hers last week and she's fine... her Mother who's 82 had hers a month ago... she's fine too although did have fever like symptoms for a week or so but she's already pretty weak and is sick quite often anyway.

I've recieved a text with link to make a date to have the vaccine... havnt made that date yet... reason is I have MH issues, acute schizophrenia and also have had heart palpitations in the past due to smoking weed and dropping Ecstacy which both make your heart go faster before bringing heart rate back to normal. I'm a little paranoid as to whether the vaccine will make any of my problems worse or bring back heart palpitations!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Pot, meet kettle.

Sorry, we don't need or want your new RNA hacking code injections to get back to normal for a virus that has a 99.76 survival rate for those who get no treatment at all.

# your new normal.

I'm attending a meeting this weekend with some lawyers and others who are planning on some serious lawsuits the second the airlines or some government agency tries to make this garbage mandatory.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

You are just a tool. Having no brain function is not same as having heart in place.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Dont think id worry about any lawsuit your brain trust comes up with. You guys havnt even figured out no way to make it mandatory. No one gets proof they had the shot my mother and law just got her second but you wouldnt know that unless you ask her. And whats to stop someone from lying and say they did?? People are funny how much energy they waste on stupid stuff.
edit on 3/23/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: tanstaafl
No one gets proof they had the shot my mother and law just got her second but you wouldnt know that unless you ask her. And whats to stop someone from lying and say they did?? People are funny how much energy they waste on stupid stuff.

Said the guy that apparently hasn't heard about the push for 'vaccine passports' complete with links to all of your electronic records for all of your vaccines (not just this one).

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Normal as in no more lockdowns. I have no idea what a post covid world is going to look like but i am sick to the back teeth of a certain type of folk who spend their days filling people's heads with fear where the alternative is lockdown after lockdown with no other way out.

If I am wrong about the vaccine then at least my heart was is the right place and have done my civic duty. But if I'm right then I have gained my life back

I don't think this is a question of right or wrong , not this time at least.

This affects us all simultaneously , so this is more a question of what we as humans are prepared to endure just how far are we willing to go .

Because this Power our Governments have gained this sociological structure they have built is not something they are going to be willing to give back when this is all over .

Which is why we must fight them now to keep what we can , because the more we give the more we lose.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So it causes blood clots, and then it does the diametric opposite?

Perhaps the 'symptoms' in both cases had an unrelated cause?

What are the odds of that chr0 ?

I mean just critically thinking , What are the odds ?

These Vaccines were rushed and when things are rushed and improperly tested people get hurt , it's really not that far fetched.

It's not Like Astra zeneca is trying to hurt people, they were just on the clock .

The odds of these two cases out of 447 million doses?

Hmm, math is hard.

It's not just those Two cases mate , dont be a smart a**

There were four or five in Europe and now (as far as I know) they have lifted any bans. The bans were more a political 'knee jerk reaction' they didn't come from the medical authorities.

Thats an opinion chr0.

A valid one but none the less still an opinon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join