It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Danish patients have brain hemorrhages following AstraZeneca shot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Apparently the good Doctor died in 1865 since when medicine has moved on a bit in case you hadn't noticed so what's your point?

That modern medicine hasn't learned from history, and is still as arrogant and ignorant as ever - and that people like you are fully on board.

Grains are "toxic garbage" etc?

Yes. Like I said, ignorance.

Be interested to see your evidence to support that claim and your views about old age ailments.

I've posted such things before, if you truly have an interest, you can check for yourself, or just google it.

But, of course, that requires you to have an open mind...
edit on 30-3-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Apparently the good Doctor died in 1865 since when medicine has moved on a bit in case you hadn't noticed so what's your point?

That modern medicine hasn't learned from history, and is still as arrogant and ignorant as ever - and that people like you are fully on board.

Be interested to see your evidence to support that claim and your views about old age ailments.

I've posted such things before, if you truly have an interest, you can check for yourself, or just google it.

To paraphrase hitchens, what is posted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

If you aren't even willing to attempt to back up your claims we can treat them as the nonsense they almost certainly are.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
To paraphrase hitchens, what is posted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

To directly quote tanstaafl:

"It is futile and a waste of time to attempt to convince those who have repeatedly made it clear they have no desire to examine any evidence whatsoever that contradicts their preconceived notions."

If you aren't even willing to attempt to back up your claims we can treat them as the nonsense they almost certainly are.

If you aren't willing to do even a modicum of research to determine the truth for yourself, no amount of evidence I may present will convince you, therefore, it is a total waste of my time.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

To directly quote tanstaafl:

"It is futile and a waste of time to attempt to convince those who have repeatedly made it clear they have no desire to examine any evidence whatsoever that contradicts their preconceived notions."

If you aren't willing to do even a modicum of research to determine the truth for yourself, no amount of evidence I may present will convince you, therefore, it is a total waste of my time.

You are the one making the claim it is on you to provide the evidence. That's how this site and indeed reality work.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Unsubstantiated claims (and fear mongering) are the very foundation of "the pandemic" brought by Fauci and the mainstream media. Why don't you hold them to the same standard you throw out here?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Unsubstantiated claims (and fear mongering) are the very foundation of "the pandemic" brought by Fauci and the mainstream media. Why don't you hold them to the same standard you throw out here?

With regards the covid pandemic the vast majority of unsubstantiated claims have from one direction and its certainty not Fauci or the MSM.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Your mind seems to be closed. Your posts reveal you to be a very unpleasant poster.

Please post some evidence to support your crazy nonsense. Zzzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"People like you?"

Right back at you, sunshine.

You seem to be suffering from chronic constipation. As in you are full of it.🚑🚑🚑🤕
edit on 30-3-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD THAT WAS MADE LONG BEFORE THIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BASED ON FIRST HAND ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF THESE 2ND AND 3RD PARTY REPORTS.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You are the one making the claim it is on you to provide the evidence. That's how this site and indeed reality work.

I have. Multiple times. I refuse to repeat myself yet again only to have you ignore the evidence - yet again.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Your mind seems to be closed.

Talking to yourself again - careful, people get white coats for things like that...

Your posts reveal you to be a very unpleasant poster.

Apparently, it isn't fun to have your deliberate ignorance exposed to everyone. Sorry about that, but I don't really care.

Please post some evidence to support your crazy nonsense.

Already did. Next?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I have. Multiple times. I refuse to repeat myself yet again only to have you ignore the evidence - yet again.

No you have been asked and refused to provide the evidence . Difficult not to ignore evidence that doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Your mind seems to be closed.

Talking to yourself again - careful, people get white coats for things like that...

Your posts reveal you to be a very unpleasant poster.

Apparently, it isn't fun to have your deliberate ignorance exposed to everyone. Sorry about that, but I don't really care.

Please post some evidence to support your crazy nonsense.

Already did. Next?

You did?

Where? Must have missed that....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

With regards the covid pandemic the vast majority of unsubstantiated claims have from one direction and its certainty not Fauci or the MSM.

It sounds like you've not been paying attention for the last year. Unsubstantiated claims and fear mongering is all Anthony Fauci has made. Scary predictions that never came close to being fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It sounds like you've not been paying attention for the last year. Unsubstantiated claims and fear mongering is all Anthony Fauci has made. Scary predictions that never came close to being fulfilled.

Predictions like hundreds of thousands of people dying?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Pretty much everything he has said has been wrong. He sounds like he was confused about masks last year. He's in it for the glory and the money, not public health. He's a crook, all the way. An unelected bureaucrat has brought the country to its knees, when it comes to constitutional rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join