It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Doctor Loses 22 Patients After COVID Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Alex Jones takes a call from a doctor whistleblower who claims to have lost 22 patients after they took the Covid-19 shot.

GERMANY, FRANCE AND ITALY HALT COVID VAX OVER BLOOD CLOT FEARS. SHOT BAN IN 17 NATIONS. DRUDGE REPORT.

Doctor says vaccine is basically a virus. All a virus really is, is a chemical code that changes the function of your cells. The vaccine mutates your DNA or RNA and causes your body to produce a virus.

Alex Jones takes a call from a doctor whistleblower who claims to have lost 22 patients after they took the Covid-19 shot.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
I don't want to listen to Alex Jones at work.
Do you have any details about the doctor that lost the patients?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
COVID Vaccines Are Illegal Bioweapon Says Author of Bioweapons Law

Out of 500,000 US Troops. Forcibly inoculated with the original Franken Shots, 11,000 were killed and 100,000 were disabled. Healthy young men and women.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't believe a thing you post!

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Out of 500,000 US Troops. Forcibly inoculated with the original Franken Shots, 11,000 were killed and 100,000 were disabled. Healthy young men and women.

I heard it was more like 550,000 killed and slightly more injured.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't believe a thing you post!

I'm with you.....

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Really? Where are the bodies?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What do they say on 4chan?
Tits or gfo?

Seriously though...everything is being operated on 2 levels right now.

The news people and the internet people.

Both entities are getting contradictory info. Aka a psyop from hell.

If you have boomer parents, I won't need to explain this phenomenon to you.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I didn't see that in your link, where did that come from?

I'm not getting the Covid shot unless I have to.
But I'm in the military and I know hundreds of people who have gotten it. None have died. Many did have adverse reactions but none were "disabled" by it.

I'm calling BS.

There's no way the military could hide 11,000 deaths. Maybe 50 years ago they could have, but not now.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I didn't see that in your link, where did that come from?

Dr. Francis Boyle. in His own words in the video. You must have missed it.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What do they say on 4chan?
Tits or gfo?

Seriously though...everything is being operated on 2 levels right now.

The news people and the internet people.

Both entities are getting contradictory info. Aka a psyop from hell.

If you have boomer parents, I won't need to explain this phenomenon to you.

They have no arguments against what I posted. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with them. Once they've been bamboozled and cowed they will violently oppose.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Doctor says vaccine is basically a virus. All a virus really is, is a chemical code that changes the function of your cells. The vaccine mutates your DNA or RNA and causes your body to produce a virus.

You have no clue as to what you're talking about.

A functioning virus consists of a bunch of genetic materials which can be either DNA or RNA (depending on what species the virus is) surrounded by a shell of proteins and lipids (fat like molecules) which help the virus attqch to a host cell and inject the DNA or RNA through the cell wall into the cytoplasm. The viral DNA or RNA contains all the necessary information to reproduce itself plus all the proteins and lipids of the original virus. This allows it to create multiple copies of itself inside the host cell. This kills the host cell, which breaks open and releases the newly created virus copies to go on and infect additional host cells. That's what a viral infection is.

Traditional vaccines operate by injecting into the host what's called a "killed virus". Killed viruses are whole viruses which have been made unable to actually reproduce by means of heat, radiation, or certain chemicals. When killed viruses get into your body, your immune system recognizes them as foreign and starts building up antibodies. That way, when you get exposed to naturally occurring live viruses of that type, your immune system recognizes them as something it has seen before and is able to quickly produce specific antibodies to counter that virus. That type of vaccine does NOT cause your body to produce viruses.

The new types of vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer) do not inject a whole, killed virus at all. They inject a small snippet of the virus RNA into your cell's cytoplasm. That snippet of RNA uses your cell's metabolism to produce some copies of a couple of the proteins that the virus uses to attach to your cell (the "spike" protein). Your immune system recognizes those proteins as foreign bodies and starts building up antibodies to them in exactly the same way it does for killed viruses. That snippet of virus RNA has a very short lifetime in your cells, so after it has produced a number of copies of the spike protein, it disintegrates and is flushed out of your cells. These new vaccines are also totally incapable of reproducing an entire virus because they contain only a tiny fraction of the virus' genome.

They are also incapable of altering your RNA or DNA. In human cells, the DNA is contained inside the cell nucleus. In the human cell nucleus DNA creates RNA and the RNA then diffuses out into the cytoplasm in order to create proteins. In order for a bit of foreign RNA to alter your DNA, it would first have to get from your cell's cytoplasm through the nuclear membrane and then it would have to undergo a process called reverse transcription, where the foreign RNA creates DNA which could then theoretically get incorporated into your genome. Except that there are mechanisms in place that prevent RNA from traveling from the cytoplasm into the nucleus. Human cells also do not make reverse transcriptase, which is the enzyme necessary to create DNA from RNA.

Some viruses--the retroviruses--are able to make reverse transcriptase and plant copies of themselves into your genome, but Coronaviruses can't do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.axios.com...

I guess twenty five percent of congressmen and women don't really want the vaccine....now, probably some of those that publicly got it were probably given water or a B12 shot in place of the vaccine, they know that this vaccine was fast tracked, and many of them don't trust Trumps fast tracking it. There is no law against whether that a different shot can't be given if a person wants to promote vaccines but does not personally trust them. It is a publicity stunt for at least some of them. I guess there are congressmen and congresswomen that do not want to deceive the people by getting a placebo shot. Remember, nobody has to give out medical information to anyone, it is private information. So if someone asks, just say you got vaccinated if you believe someone will think you are evil if you don't, it is none of their business even to ask you.

Yeah....I had my shot yesterday....I mixed my shot of seagrams with seven up.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I had shots Jameson yesterday.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Obviously the doctors he is talking to are not in medicine. It is impossible to get the virus from the vacine,

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Obviously the doctors he is talking to are not in medicine. It is impossible to get the virus from the vacine,

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: rickymouse

I had shots Jameson yesterday.

Do you mean the Janssen vaccine? My wife got that today, I won't be getting one because I have had severe reactions to vaccines in the past.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I was going to post this rectification of OP's claim that it 'mutates your dna...etc'.
Having said that, when ribosomes work relentlessly to produce small sequences of the virus constantly, it is akin to an auto immune system.
Animal tests have proven that vaccinated animals were reacting badly to wild viruses and all died because of pathological priming and the ensuing cytokine storm when a wild virus was introduced .
However the way this is working, it may sound nice in some scientist's head, but in reality we deal with thousands of unknown interactions/correlations that no human can possibly all take into consideration. Therefore this whole idea of giving it to just anyone without years of testing is insane.

It's mad, it's dumb, it's nasty, it's deadly to far too many now and in times to come. We know nothing about this It needs to stop now.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join