It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Doctor Loses 22 Patients After COVID Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They are now saying the vaccine is safe.

However if that is what it does then it is actually NOT a vaccine but a mutagen and that is a VERY worrying turn of event's in medicine, Mutagens used to treat genetic defect's fine but a mutagen to actually alter cellular genetic material is something many places away from a vaccine..

The way a VACCINE is supposed to work is NOT by altering any of the body's genetic material but by TRIGGERING AN IMMUNE RESPONSE, this is done safely by using deactivated or safe virus or indeed just parts of the viral sheath that harmless bacteria have been infected to produce with the virus own genetic code somehow removed or made sterile.

Basically you want to trigger an immune response and to train the immune system to detect the new threat and react to it with it's own anti body's, that is how an anti virus vaccination is supposed to work.

But if they have gotten into altering the Human genome as a treatment against an external threat such as a virus this will have long term ramifications for human health and not all of them are good, it is essentially altering the species and altered DNA will in time come up with all manner of error's and new mutations and diseases, likely such alteration would also increase the chance of cancers etc in the medium to long term.

Very worrying if this claim is true and if SO they are playing GOD and have no ethical or moral basis for doing so, they should have and could have produced a Proper vaccine not used the population as for GM experimentation.

Natural mutation occurs all the time but it happens on an individual scale and is mostly ignored by the race as a whole at the genetic level, this massive genetic alteration approach however has the potential to have extremely long lasting consequences for the human race as a whole and that is a very dangerous precedent to set, ANY scientist that think's it is ethical or safe has not got his head screwed on properly.

IF however it causes no LONG LASTING genetic alterations then that is fine, it is then just a novel approach to triggering an immune response against a virus, that said I believe that if it was not for the current crisis this new approach then still would need at least another 10 to 20 years of research and development, likely many of the current issues would then not have appeared.

It may be a valuable new method but rushing in before it or WE are ready for this new approach is to say the least rash and if it is costing lives of people whom otherwise may have survived the actual virus then that is sadly an issue that already affects traditional vaccines in many instances.

I do hope that whomever decided that causing alteration's to human genetic material was a good ideas has a sit down and rethink's there own personal and moral basis as there ethic's are at the very least skewed and not entirely correct.

As a person whose Mother was a victim of medical experimentation I Can vouch that there have been and definitely are bad doctors and scientists out there that will push ahead and even deliberately and life chantingly harm innocent people in the pursuit of there own research and curiosity, add to that Corporate profit motives and the whole thing becomes a minefield, regulatory body's are supposed to keep us safe but when there expertise is drawn from members of the very corporations that are behind the profit driven motivations behind the problem, well let's just say unbiased judgment and correct procedure are often sacrificed in the interests of the future very well paid careers of many of these expert's.

edit on 18-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a godsend to logical thinking individuals. He warned us about the gay frogs, developed the Caveman True Paleo Formula Chocolate and Strawberry Flavours.We are blessed to have a partiot like him on our side.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you really sure?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: dragonridr

Alex Jones breaks down the recent admissions of humanoid entities being created to circumvent human rights violations in experimental research, and shows the stories showing admissions that mRNA technology leads to cancer.

Alex Jones breaks down the recent admissions of humanoid entities being created to circumvent human rights violations in experimental research, and shows the stories showing admissions that mRNA technology leads to cancer.

Dont worry im sure lex jones will sell you an herbal suppliment that cures cancer. Dont take medical advice from a snake oil salesman. Oh and he is misunderstanding the human embryo story like we are surprised the moron doesnt understand science. What they did was simulate a blastocyst one they made it look like it by creating a scafolding. Meaning it isnt a blastocyst but merely looks like one. Its like having a globe and alex jones is claiming that is the earth. The other method gain does not produce a working blastocyst since it cannot do gene expressions. As of yet we still cannot create a human embryo in a lab without artificial insemination so we still need a mother and father.

It amazes me anyone listens to this nut case on anything. Never underestimate the power of stupidity i guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This cannot have been a doctor.

The vaccine doesn't modify DNA.

And those aren't the definitions of a virus, or of a vaccine.

It was clearly an ignorant kooky random caller, lying to an ignorant kooky random media site, and saying ignorant kooky random things.

For your information. RNA is where cancer comes from. If you have bad code in your RNA you get cancer. The virus (or code) injected into the body from the vaccine makes the programmed cells in your body a virus protein manufacturing factory. You are a GMO if you get the vaccine.

DNA carries our genetic code.

The chemical process called transcription reads the DNA and makes an analogue from the code segments and this is RNA. The RNA then is read chemically and produces amino acids in the sequence it is read from the RNA. These amino acids, when they are assembled in sequence, form into longer chemical chains called proteins. In this process, the RNA is the go-between, the messenger that takes DNA code to the factories of the cell, which build proteins.

At no stage does the RNA, or the proteins, operate backwards and modify the DNA.

If a mutation in RNA occurred, it would not replicate like cancer does. RNA is a 'one-shot' list of instructions. A damaged or mutated RNA strand would only affect a single protein, in a single location, in a single cell.

Most damage to DNA (the usual source of cancer) occurs not at transcription, but at replication. A different process that does not involve RNA.

At replication, the two spirals of the DNA chemical is split apart into complementary strands and each strand is re-bonded to its complementary bases forming now two DNA strands that are (hopefully) true replicas of the original pair. There is a lot of chemistry that ensures fidelity in the replication process, but it isn't always perfect and sometimes a defect slips through to become mutated DNA, which will produce bad RNA, repeatedly. That is cancer.

Additional damage can occur to DNA when a charged particle smashes through the DNA molecule, causing a variation in the code that cannot be corrected for in the replication or transcription processes.

So, you don't get cancer from RNA that I can see.

RNA does instruct your body on how to build proteins.

In the case of a virus, the viral RNA gets into the cell and instructs your body to build the proteins in the form of a complete new virus. This is a process which also usually damages the cell, causing its cell wall to rupture, which delivers the newly created whole virus, to more cells.

In the case of an mRNA vaccine, the RNA instructs the body to build disconnected components of a virus (usually bits from its surface coat), but usually also without killing the host cell like a real virus would. This then means that our bodies can build an immune response to the 'alien' proteins that are part of the whole virus. Our immune system doesn't need a whole virus, just enough to recognize its 'viral' features and go on the attack to surround and break up the virus, which is 'not us'.

In no way does the vaccine modify your genetics. We wouldn't become a GMO by taking a vaccine.

edit on 19/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't believe a thing you post!

Wow what a powerful rebuttal.. seems to be to be like a case of the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This cannot have been a doctor.

The vaccine doesn't modify DNA.

And those aren't the definitions of a virus, or of a vaccine.

It was clearly an ignorant kooky random caller, lying to an ignorant kooky random media site, and saying ignorant kooky random things.

For your information. RNA is where cancer comes from. If you have bad code in your RNA you get cancer. The virus (or code) injected into the body from the vaccine makes the programmed cells in your body a virus protein manufacturing factory. You are a GMO if you get the vaccine.

DNA carries our genetic code.

The chemical process called transcription reads the DNA and makes an analogue from the code segments and this is RNA. The RNA then is read chemically and produces amino acids in the sequence it is read from the RNA. These amino acids, when they are assembled in sequence, form into longer chemical chains called proteins. In this process, the RNA is the go-between, the messenger that takes DNA code to the factories of the cell, which build proteins.

At no stage does the RNA, or the proteins, operate backwards and modify the DNA.

If a mutation in RNA occurred, it would not replicate like cancer does. RNA is a 'one-shot' list of instructions. A damaged or mutated RNA strand would only affect a single protein, in a single location, in a single cell.

Most damage to DNA (the usual source of cancer) occurs not at transcription, but at replication. A different process that does not involve RNA.

At replication, the two spirals of the DNA chemical is split apart into complementary strands and each strand is re-bonded to its complementary bases forming now two DNA strands that are (hopefully) true replicas of the original pair. There is a lot of chemistry that ensures fidelity in the replication process, but it isn't always perfect and sometimes a defect slips through to become mutated DNA, which will produce bad RNA, repeatedly. That is cancer.

Additional damage can occur to DNA when a charged particle smashes through the DNA molecule, causing a variation in the code that cannot be corrected for in the replication or transcription processes.

So, you don't get cancer from RNA that I can see.

RNA does instruct your body on how to build proteins.

In the case of a virus, the viral RNA gets into the cell and instructs your body to build the proteins in the form of a complete new virus. This is a process which also usually damages the cell, causing its cell wall to rupture, which delivers the newly created whole virus, to more cells.

In the case of an mRNA vaccine, the RNA instructs the body to build disconnected components of a virus (usually bits from its surface coat), but usually also without killing the host cell like a real virus would. This then means that our bodies can build an immune response to the 'alien' proteins that are part of the whole virus. Our immune system doesn't need a whole virus, just enough to recognize its 'viral' features and go on the attack to surround and break up the virus, which is 'not us'.

In no way does the vaccine modify your genetics. We wouldn't become a GMO by taking a vaccine.

The most logical post here. Thanks for the clarification on how things work.

BTW I had my second Pfizer injection on Thursday. I did not feel sick or anything after. All was good yesterday, and today.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I didn't see that in your link, where did that come from?

Dr. Francis Boyle. in His own words in the video. You must have missed it.

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: 1947boomer

Obviously the doctors he is talking to are not in medicine. It is impossible to get the virus from the vacine,

Bingo!

He's a Human Rights lawyer and conspiracy theorist; I highly doubt he has any patients.
edit on 20-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol I know. That number 100,000 disabled should be a red flag to anyone with any brains.

I think some people really want the vaccines to be super harmful. So much so that they will believe anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm part of a fairly large military family with a few members that are active. Can you link to any proof of those numbers?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Don't you love how everyone and their mom all became virus experts? Even though they didn't go to school for it or have an education of any type outside of a host of lies by some form of media about it?

The part that makes this even more funny, is that people will believe anything that is told of them despite the fact science and medicine has been compromised since the 80s. But #ing in the back bed of a pickup truck since the mid 60s

When they started throwing medications like adderall/ritalin down every kid in america's throat. Some of those kids weren't very lucky and got give a host of other medications in the names of science, which spurred autism, down syndrome, and thousands of other conditions like the world has never seen; ALL AT ONCE. Which they decided to blame on pollution, global warming.
(Strayed a bit)

Fact: the only people who developed infertility are those that go to a dr and get treatments on a regular basis.

Fact: cancer rates spiked 100 times higher then population growth rate. (Introductions to toxins, and poisons that interupt basic cell functions that prevent splitting of cells causing a "mass" to form instead.)

Fact: A basic blood draw by an unskilled doctor/nurse can push air into your veins and cause a massive heart attack or stroke if a bubble in the line enters your veins. Most people don't even know this. But you won't die instantly, it can take weeks, months or years based on the movement of the trapped air in a vein. In fact that's why death is 30x higher after a major surgery. It's never been the procedure, but possible air introduced to the veins. Never look away... Almost happened to me twice, the nurse was freaking out and trying hard to balance an air bubble in a blood draw tube.

I lost 4 people in my life due to the air vein execution. All diagnosed heart attack by a clot which formed when air was injected into a vein during blood draw. All previous minor injuries that were not life threatening.

(Strayed fix)

Most of those medications effected the offspring of the host. This is called "generational medicine", no effects on the parents only the kids.That is if they weren't stripped of reproductive abilities

Anyway.. my point is there's no point arguing either way, those that oppose it aren't 100% sure why as half of the facts they follow are lies. Those that don't oppose it, and blindly accept the vaccine don't have a healthy level of criticism for what they are being told.

Science and medicine has always been brothers. They started teaming up and twisting the world in the 70s. Don't believe me.. look into the cruel testing of closed down prisons.

The mass testing they are doing on the public has been done over and over again, first it was the criminally insane(Women who enjoyed sex, or were promiscuous fall hard into this category. Men who hurt themselves to avoid going to war, etc.. anyone who acted like they did in the 70s.. in the 60s and 80s were declared criminally insane, not because they were serial killers.) , then the prisoners(violent, and minor crimes, they had to pay for their food and freedom through these tests.), then the children(publicly at first, any child who was unique. Then by 1998 was any child held by the government in any form of facility) then the masses(Today). Each time prior, having to add laws to protect these people. (Humane treatment of prisoners, etc)
Mass testing is a thing, and that isn't a lie.

But everyone needs to open their damn eyes and # the hell up and stop sucking tony's dick just because he says it's a cherry flavored lolli. And on the reverse, people need to stop spreading lies about how horrible the vaccine is.

Do I believe the vaccine is bad? Yes, but not because it's going to kill everyone on the planet. But because of the immoral way it's being tested, because of personal experiences that robbed me of my health as a kid, when they took advantage of a parent with dementia to throw more medication down a 6yr old kid then the rich bitch celebrate that died on a toilet due to an overdose.

How many of you know what it's like to have severe withdraw symptoms of medication changes, only to have them "treat the symptoms" with more addictive drugs?

"Oh you got a headache? Take this leech it will suck the blood from your veins reducing the expanding of the veins this providing relief.. uh oh your low of iron.. now we need to give you 8000mg iron a day for 30days or your bones will weaken.. oh crap, now your iron is so high we need to filter your blood before it stops your heart.. oh crap there goes half your vitamins.. well we have a treatment for that. Let's put you on a multivitamin. Huston we have a problem here.. that muti gave you more a b c and d then you needed so now we have to.. etc".(exaggerated events but not by much.. aka no leeches).

The medical fields 40+ years of protection allowed midevil treatments on those that couldn't protect themselves. Right now they are 100% immune to any harm they cause.. so no thanks.

There are dangers, that are hidden. It's true there are, and because I believe they are about to force it in 90% of the population.

I believe they are pushing it onto the population, because of their physical actions. The threats being made, society shut down, internet crashes and last but not least. It is said that evil will kill all but 10% of the population, in the bible. Guide stone rules, and with the richest people and politicians in the world admitting they no longer need us, and that there is to many.. it only makes sense to kill off a % of the population.
(But why? Easy. I am sure everyone has heard the saying. 90% of the worlds wealth was already taken from us, so get rid of 90% and the last 10% theft becomes easier. Teachers, use to teach crap like this without being a conspiracy nut.. 90-2004)

Mass genocide happens every 20years in china just about. The US hasn't had a genocide period.. and realistically we are due for one. But EVERY country in the world has killed off up to half their population at one point or another.

History repeats, and no one has learned a damn thing.

Yes, everyone wants answers. Be healthy about it, criticism is healthy. Blindly following is not, especially when the math doesn't support the claims. Period.

I can load millions of sources, but there is literally no point. To much violence and dick sucking going on to even be actually heard. When people stop nd step back they will all see they have been played one way or another... Then maybe they will listen.

Anyway.. there's my two cents, ain't gonna argue with people over real experiences. I just urge people to think things through and realize that with 100% protection. Everyone who takes anything they give you, they cannot and will not be held liable. That, is the biggest red flag.

Everyone should demand a company be liable for the blantent rape of your rights to sue should you or a family member become harmed, lose a job or more because of a "vaccine".

Hope you enjoyed the read, learned something new.
edit on 21-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Bombshell? Writing that in caps doesn't make fake news any less fake.

"A guy called into Alex jones..."

Uhuh.

Millions and millions of people have had the vaccine with no issue. The vast, vast, vast majority. It's statistically more dangerous for you to have a shower.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What do they say on 4chan?
Tits or gfo?

Seriously though...everything is being operated on 2 levels right now.

The news people and the internet people.

Both entities are getting contradictory info. Aka a psyop from hell.

If you have boomer parents, I won't need to explain this phenomenon to you.

They have no arguments against what I posted. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with them. Once they've been bamboozled and cowed they will violently oppose.

I wonder if you can see the delicious irony in this statement? Alex Jones isn't a good source, he even admitted that his show is for entertainment purposes only.

www.texasmonthly.com...

Who's bamboozled?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

lol I know. That number 100,000 disabled should be a red flag to anyone with any brains.

You would sure think, and hope..but here we are!!

Like I said, I don't believe a single thing this poster puts out, it defies belief, credibility, and critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

For the life of me i simply cannot understand how this thread has not been moved to the hoax forum considering the lack of any evidence whatsoever to back up such a spurious claim.

Anyone can phone Alex Jones and pretend to be a doctor that wont give his name nor where they work ffs.

Fake news, from a fake fruit loop that loves ta punt agenda and spurious products at the same time.

edit on 21-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Let me help you out. Possibly the doctor doesn't reveal his name because he doesn't want to lose his job. Even with identified doctors you will only turn against them and slander.

I think those like yourself are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Better get some help or just stop it.

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Let me help you out QAnon kid.
x

Only thing im suffering from is "Stonedness" syndrome.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm part of a fairly large military family with a few members that are active. Can you link to any proof of those numbers?

That's what DOCTOR Dr. Francis Boyle said in the 1st minute of the video. Ask him where he got the information. If you don't believe him. would you actually believe any evidence? Prove it isn't true.

COVID Vaccines Are Illegal Bioweapon Says Author of Bioweapons Law

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's what DOCTOR Dr. Francis Boyle said in the 1st minute of the video. Ask him where he got the information. If you don't believe him. would you actually believe any evidence? Prove it isn't true.

It's not up to us to prove "it isn't true" It's up to you to prove your thread assertations. Alex Jones, Qanon, Drudge and the rest of the right wing cheerleaders aren't credible because of their far right ideology. Francis Boyle is a lawyer NOT a medical doctor... and you know what they say about lawyers. And your link didn't include anything by Boyle, just a click bait Title from infowars.

edit on 21-3-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not up to us to prove "it isn't true" It's up to you to prove your thread assertations. Alex Jones, Qanon, Drudge and the rest of the right wing cheerleaders aren't credible because of their far right ideology. Francis Boyle is a lawyer NOT a medical doctor... and you know what they say about lawyers. And your link didn't include anything by Boyle, just a click bait Title from infowars.

Well they call him Dr Francis Boyle. He's a law Professor. Hardly a slouch. The link has a video interview with Dr. Boyle so I don't know what you're talking about? Do you have any proof that the RNA vaccines work at all??? What did the animal tests show????? You're trying to force everyone worldwide to vaccinate with a dangerous vaccine that shows no sign that it actually works.

Here's 160 doctors. Is that enough?????????

160 DR.'S AGAINST THE COVID-19 VACCINE!

edit on 21-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join