It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Urge Caution as 15 States see Uptick in COVID-19 Infections but NOT in Texas?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What I am interested in is not postive cases but the numbers that result in deaths or severe cases.

I wouldn't trust those numbers either. As I have posted before a friend's son was killed in a motorcycle accident last June. The cause of death on the Death Certificate was "Traumatic Head Injury with COVID. My Nephew passed away at the beginning of February. They were not going to do an autopsy and list the death as COVID related, but, Spina Bifida asked his parents to allow an autopsy to see if they could get information that might help someone else. He died from Cerebral Fluid pressure compressing his Brain Stem.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well that was a blast, and no harassment. Scarfing down some Beef o Bradys now. Damn good wings.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
why is it that the Amish community doesn't have any covid? They don't watch TV.

That is a very very good point. It needs to be shouted from the rooftops all over the world because it's so true. Did you also know Amish kids don't have attention deficit disorders? That's firsthand information for me because I used to live in the middle of an Amish area. My girlfriend's daughter went to counciling because of ADHD problems and I got to talk with the counselor several times.

TCB

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Good physical condition, well balanced meal with little to no chemicals, probably few secondary health issues that cant be controlled by regular exercise and a healthy diet and good sleep

That's my wag on the amish.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
why is it that the Amish community doesn't have any covid? They don't watch TV.

That is a very very good point. It needs to be shouted from the rooftops all over the world because it's so true. Did you also know Amish kids don't have attention deficit disorders? That's firsthand information for me because I used to live in the middle of an Amish area. My girlfriend's daughter went to counciling because of ADHD problems and I got to talk with the counselor several times.

TCB

If you don't look you don't find. So basically people with cancer could stop having cancer if they just chose not to seek treatment.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: flice

My state never closed, Texas was not the first state that never really close and that never really enforced mask, where are the millions of dead in my area, we have not been covering our faces since the summer when the schools went back full time.

Florida never closed, either. I go to Florida every other week to visit my daughter and she is a health care worker in an emergency room.

Is all a lie, yes people died, from upper respiratory infections, but taking into consideration that almost 3 million people die in the US pre covid, is pretty obvious.

www.worldometers.info...

It would seem that Florida alone has 7 times more deaths than China....

On top of that, 5 states with most deaths:

1 California - 56.800 - 1.5%
2 New York - 49.500 - 2.7%
3 Texas - 47.200 - 1.7%
4 Florida - 32.600 - 1.6%
5 Pennsylvania - 24.800 - 2.5%

Total Cases:
1 California - 3.635.600
2 New York - 1.811.300
3 Texas - 2.749.400
4 Florida - 2.000.000
5 Pennsylvania - 982.100

Pop Density pr sq mile
1 California - 253
2 New York - 416
3 Texas - 110
4 Florida - 397
5 Pennsylvania - 286

Cases in relation to number of tests performed
1 California - 7%
2 New York - 4%
3 Texas - 11.2%
4 Florida - 8%
5 Pennsylvania - 8.8%

And Florida did close down and had restrictions, didn't fully open until sept. 25th. Look at Texas go! Low testing rate, yet highest positiv percentage. Imagine those numbers if they did in fact test more.
edit on 19/3/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hope so.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Another thing... very Trumpish, the reason Texas isn't seeing a rise.
They don't take testing seriously.

Texas ranks 39 on the testing list...
2nd largest state, 39th on test list, yet 3rd on death list.
That's just dumb.

So ofcouse you wont see an uptick in cases. It's like wearing blinders.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Florida tests slot, been open like nger than texas and way behind the lockdown heavy states with an older population.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Florida tests slot, been open like nger than texas and way behind the lockdown heavy states with an older population.

Florida is 24th on tests, but is the 3rd largest state....

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
At least Texas knows those numbers are overly inflated.

Texas biggest threat is not Covid, it's the illegal border invasion.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Are you saying water is wet?? If so i agree, water is wet. These nunbers are essentially nothing different than any other year, except some categories got switched from a handful of different causes to "COVID". Its a shame people no longer have critical thinking and cannot see that the only difference is a perception change made possible by a weaponized MSM/social media as planned on the agenda at the Bilderberg 2019 conference and the united states Global Engagement center (with regard to the USA specifically).

I mean, every major corp and royal European monarchy pushing this global terror op had reps at that meeting in 2019. Its documented right here on ats in the new world order forum ( or was it general conspiracies??) Lots of images. Even the architect of the fraudulent Georgia election, Stacy Abrams, was present.

Its a damn shame that weaponized media makes it easier for folks to lose their memories this day and age. Its clearly most effective agaisnt the 55+ crowd.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

There's a really badly drawn political cartoon drawn by some guy that looks like he had a stroke and can barely hold a pen. Hyper partisan and always asinine, his take was a car was driving to Texas at the state border and the caption read something like " Trip to Insanity" . Biden has a disaster at the border and Texas has left insanity and the mask restrictions behind and that's what this asshole focuses on.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My son and daughter live in Florida they are well and alive, working full time jobs with public, with almost 3 million people dying from upper respiratory diseases and virus related before covid in the US, no wonder is all covid, after all it is an upper respiratory virus too, lets play with those numbers, pneumonia what pneumonia is all covid, flu what flu, is all covid, COPD, what COPD is covid, Asthma what asthma is all covid, with almost 200 viruses mutations of cold, what cold is covid. Covid the corona cold virus that keeps on giving.

Soo easy to play with numbers this days, to feed the scaremongering.

But I live free, happy and what covid? oops, I guess covid forgot me.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Thanks for that info about the Amish.

So then it appears they don't suffer autism AND they don't take vaccines, is that the connection?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Don't worry. Missouri is now worst in the nation because the computer reporting system dumped all the historical antigen case data into the system all at once on one day for about 50 or 60K excess cases all at once, a huge mistake.

In reality, it's no such thing, but it did spike our numbers in the data so everyone can feel all superior.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
At least Texas knows those numbers are overly inflated.

Texas biggest threat is not Covid, it's the illegal border invasion.

Says the Martian Invader.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I wonder why the Texas Governor doesn't call out the National Guard.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

OK fine and nice explanation. However to seek the truth lets look at the hospital occupancy rates in Texas today. I mean article written in the last three days. That's possibly the most accurate way of really seeing whats going on. It all cant be faked can it as it is as it is?

New COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations Still Falling in Texas

Plus this:

COVID-19 Report: Statewide Hospitalizations, Local Cases Still Falling

And this:

KFOX14 New COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations still falling in Texas
edit on 21-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Thanks boomer

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>