It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder what prompted him to finally make a public statement encouraging people to get the vaccine. It might have been Faucci's comments about how he could be a strong leader to his followers that tipped him into doing it.

Maybe it was that he recognized the conundrum of him NOT encouraging people to take it while at the same time wanting to take credit for it's rapid development.

Maybe it was all those other ex-prez guys endorsing the vaccine and he wanted to be seen as a good guy too.

Maybe it was because both he and his wife had had the vaccine and someone pointed out to him the hypocrisy of appearing to be against the vaccine by not endorsing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I voted for him and I don't want the vaccine.

Politician is as politician does.

It seems to me that the virus is safer than the vaccine.
But what do I know, I just kept getting fed # news and kept in the dark like a mushroom.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I wonder what prompted him to finally make a public statement encouraging people to get the vaccine. It might have been Faucci's comments about how he could be a strong leader to his followers that tipped him into doing it.

Maybe it was that he recognized the conundrum of him NOT encouraging people to take it while at the same time wanting to take credit for it's rapid development.

Maybe it was all those other ex-prez guys endorsing the vaccine and he wanted to be seen as a good guy too.

Maybe it was because both he and his wife had had the vaccine and someone pointed out to him the hypocrisy of appearing to be against the vaccine by not endorsing it.

Maybe it's because he had a hand in how fast the vaccine was available in the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump has been pro-vaccine from the get-go. Just like he was pro-Remdesivir while endorsing HCQ, but mentioning the caveat that it supposedly wasn't clear yet if HCQ works or not, at a time when that was already crystal clear; just like it was clear that Remdesivir didn't work and that scientific publications that pretended it worked were fraudulant marketing attempts of an American product.

I guess regarding this anouncement they were just waiting for a good moment. Likewise, Boris Johnson is now saying he's going to get the AstraZeneca vaccine, at a time when countries are halting that vaccine because of blood-clotting concerns. So he comes out saying that this British product is perfectly safe and that he favors that vaccine over the others.

Of course, no one mentions HCQ+zinc (+vitamin C+D3) anymore as a proven more effective and proven safer and healthier alternative to vaccines altogether. Well, except me of course on these boards. (edit: Adding Azythromycin if you get sick from the Corona virus, possible escalation of care with a corticosteroid like prednisone if one is getting worse rather than better, as per the continuous careful evaluation of the treating physician and his judgement, not ignoring that HCQ + extras may already be enough in spite of low oxygen saturation levels, and that corticosteroids do have their problematic issues that could end up doing more harm than good, especially when using the wrong one.)

The anti-HCQ and pro-vaccine marketing campaign conducted by the 'scientific' establishment and bureaucracy has paid off. People actually think HCQ* doesn't work and that it's been proven not to work by 'science' (as they use that term, science as an institution, rather than the synonym for "knowledge"). These people tend to be vulnerable to the phenomenon of scientism as well. *: and that vaccines work very well, when the reality is the exact opposite, vaccines don't work very well but HCQ+extras is extremely effective in helping your body develop antibodies if you catch the virus, without any significant damage to the body or your health (especially concerning longterm damage if you compare it with the situation with vaccines and the unknown longterm damage they may cause):

I know, I've probably linked the video above a few too many times now in this subforum, but it's just such an honest interview with a doctor genuinely trying to help his patients and succeeding. So rare these days, this era of medical misinformation and marketing agendas and viewpoints that both Big Pharma and Big Health Care would like to see promoted (the term "good" below also includes "effective"):

- vaccines are good
- HCQ is bad when used in the treatment of Covid-19 or prophylactically for the Corona virus, for every other use unrelated to Corona, it's good (or fine; like Rheuma, Lupus, Malaria, auto-immune disorders, etc.).
- Remdesivir is good, but not as good as vaccines
- so-called "supportive care" including eventually ventilators is good when there supposedly is nothing better, and any suggestion that withholding HCQ+extras in favor of "supportive care" is akin to "murder" (bad) is conspiracy-talk or judgemental of hard-working health care workers who are heroes merely following hospital policies and guidelines:

Isaiah 5:9,10

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

Scientism (often expressed in phrases like 'follow the science', 'listen to the science/scientists', 'I'm just following the science', 'this is what the science tells us ...') strikes out again.

As modern science was born in the 17th century, spectacular scientific breakthroughs enveloped science in a halo of infallibility and authority, producing scientism, a religion in itself, a sacred cow. Anyone misled into believing pseudoscientific theories becomes a victim.

The spectacular scientific advances resulting from the scientific revolution deceived many into believing that now nothing was beyond reach. This belief was intensified as scientific progress continued to erode the antiscientific attitude false religion had once fostered. Commerce and politics began recognizing science as a powerful tool to be used in achieving their goals, be it monetary reward or consolidation of political power.

Clearly stated, science was slowly developing into a god, giving rise to scientism. Webster’s Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary defines this as “an exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation.”

“In Science we trust”?
How Far Can You Trust Science? (Awake!—1998)
edit on 17-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

originally posted by: gortex
Former President Donald Trump has given a phone interview to Fox news in which he both slams Biden's performance and recommends that people should get the vaccine.
"It's a great vaccine , it's a safe vaccine and it's something that works"

I guess now since OM voiced it, the vaccine is bad just like two other two remedies let alone the false claims about him saying to inject sanitizer... When it really was him saying that there is a method like dialysis where it is injected in gaseous form inside a machine.

He said "through the skin".

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Why would Trump and his wife need a vaccine if they both had COVID in October?
Either they didn't have it or they ain't had the vaccine,well maybe not the nice gene altering vaccine that the common people get

The vaccine does not alter DNA.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well since he is one of the main reasons the vaccine is ready and being distributed, it does make sense he would be in favor.

I'm still waiting for a few million more guinea pig to get it first though.

As of yesterday, 29 million Amercans have had the shot.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

Taking advice on Trump from a TDS patient is poor form. But you lead by example and be my hero. I'm counting on you.

Not giving advice on Trump so your point is misplaced...unsurprisingly.

is this the example you wish to set? SMH. Pro Tip, start by not typing "Trump" anymore. go get em tiger.

It's amusing and sad in equal measure you get all triggered that I posted a thread not criticising the Former President.

There , I didn't type Trump....Doh!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

The anti-HCQ and pro-vaccine marketing campaign conducted by the 'scientific' establishment and bureaucracy has paid off. People actually think HCQ* doesn't work and that it's been proven not to work by 'science' ... *: and that vaccines work very well, when the reality is the exact opposite, vaccines don't work very well but HCQ+extras is extremely effective in helping your body develop antibodies if you catch the virus, without any significant damage to the body or your health ...

edit bolded part: "... vaccines don't work very well in comparison with HCQ+extras, which is extremely effective ...".

I was making a comparison there. Not saying that the Corona vaccines don't work at all. The risk vs reward ratio for HCQ+extras is much better as advertized for the Corona vaccines (where there are way more unknowns as well on both sides, both concerning risks and rewards; it's much less clear than the HCQ+extras approach of developing antibodies and for your own auto-immune system to acquire the information and experience to deal with all variants of Corona viruses in the future and quickly remake the right type of antibodies when and as needed, the possibility of re-infection at this point becoming a non-issue with no need for vaccination round 2, and 3, and 4, etc.).

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

May be three, by now!! Possibly even four...

Like many, I'll make my own decisions concerning this vaccination. Actually, already have... Not any time soon, or ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nope, I still won't get it... What anti-Trumpers fail to understand is that we never did whatever Trump did or said to do, we were always in agreement with him on most things because he was on the same page as us.

Oh please, you know damn well there was a HUGE chunk of his followers who worshipped the ground that man walked on, believed him to be the "Chosen One", made countless memes in honor of him, and created/influenced whole movements like America First and all of the livestreamers who promoted him and everything he said and did. You know what those die hard fans began to say after it became clear he was controlled
opposition? "This was NEVER about Trump and we're our own leaders, f# the left and the right side of the government." Those people are now aware that both sides work for The Overlords. TrumpTards have ALWAYS been as bad as BidenTards, both groups got fooled into trusting puppets and you're one of those people.

Thanks for that eye opener. Maybe one day we can all be as skilled as you in judging the characters of others. As for America First, I always have been and always will be America First.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: ketsuko

I guess none of you guys can get it now huh?

ORANGE MAN BAD and all that.

500,000 deaths.

You realize that around 95% of those deaths weren't a direct cause of coronavirus, right?

Nah, of course not, sheep.

Never forget ... remove the "C" from COVID and it leaves you with OVID, Latin for sheep.

Re-hee-hee-heeeeeally? I didn't know that, that's hilarious!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why? I bet there's not one single Trump supporter out there who heard what he said and thought to themselves, "Well, I guess I'll go get vaccinated now." Y'all just don't get it.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: glen200376
Why would Trump and his wife need a vaccine if they both had COVID in October?
Either they didn't have it or they ain't had the vaccine,well maybe not the nice gene altering vaccine that the common people get

The vaccine does not alter DNA.

That's the most uninformed comment I've seen today. You haven't one single clue as to whether or not that vaccine alters DNA or not. Once women who were pregnant while receiving the vaccine start having their babies, we'll know if it alters DNA or not. I forget what the vaccine was, but in the 50's there was one rushed like this one and pregnant women were having babies with no arms and legs, a side effect unbeknownst to all who took it.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

scrOte is a mindless drone. He could hear it from a Moderna spokesperson and he still wouldn't believe it.

Speaking of-
Moderna spokesperson explains the gene-altering aspects of the vaccine
edit on 3 17 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thalidomide.

A wonder drug...until it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just because he recommends something doesn’t mean that you need to. I believe he also mentioned other treatments as well. The one thing is he has never pushed the doom and gloom. Of all his faults his positivity was the one huge difference I noticed between he and his opposition. The doom and gloom pushed by some of these politicians is very dangerous and not just COVID

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Nope, I still won't get it... What anti-Trumpers fail to understand is that we never did whatever Trump did or said to do, we were always in agreement with him on most things because he was on the same page as us.

Oh please, you know damn well there was a HUGE chunk of his followers who worshipped the ground that man walked on, believed him to be the "Chosen One", made countless memes in honor of him, and created/influenced whole movements like America First and all of the livestreamers who promoted him and everything he said and did. You know what those die hard fans began to say after it became clear he was controlled
opposition? "This was NEVER about Trump and we're our own leaders, f# the left and the right side of the government." Those people are now aware that both sides work for The Overlords. TrumpTards have ALWAYS been as bad as BidenTards, both groups got fooled into trusting puppets and you're one of those people.

Thanks for that eye opener. Maybe one day we can all be as skilled as you in judging the characters of others. As for America First, I always have been and always will be America First.

Really, that's your response? So you're really just going to ignore that Trump is a puppet like Biden? Okay.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why? I bet there's not one single Trump supporter out there who heard what he said and thought to themselves, "Well, I guess I'll go get vaccinated now." Y'all just don't get it.

Pretty much this.

I already made up my mind to do it for my own reasons that had nothing to do with who was in the Oval or what they said.

Most other people are the same. I'm sorry for you if you exist in such a place of hero worship that you must see your idols on earth wear, eat, how they sleep, etc., so you know how you must live yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, as I said in that post.''Maybe it was that he recognized the conundrum of him NOT encouraging people to take it while at the same time wanting to take credit for it's rapid development. ''

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join