It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Y'all just don't get it.

I can live by that hope that I never ever get what you got.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: glen200376
Why would Trump and his wife need a vaccine if they both had COVID in October?
Either they didn't have it or they ain't had the vaccine,well maybe not the nice gene altering vaccine that the common people get

The vaccine does not alter DNA.
That's the most uninformed comment I've seen today. You haven't one single clue as to whether or not that vaccine alters DNA or not. Once women who were pregnant while receiving the vaccine start having their babies, we'll know if it alters DNA or not. I forget what the vaccine was, but in the 50's there was one rushed like this one and pregnant women were having babies with no arms and legs, a side effect unbeknownst to all who took it.

The reason I can state this is that DNA, through the transcription process, produces RNA, based upon the coding in the DNA. This RNA is used by the body to build protein chains. The RNA at no time runs backwards and modifies DNA.

The SARS-nCoV-2 virus also does not change DNA. What it does is inject its RNA into the cell and hijacks the cell replication process to produce proteins that duplicate the virus.

The mRNA vaccines similarly carry segments of RNA into the cell, however these strands of mRNA are not the complete virus, but are duplicates of some parts of the virus. These hijack the cell replication process to create small inoperable protein chains sufficient for the body to build an immune response that would also work against the full virus. At no time does DNA get changed.

Also, I think you are thinking of the drug, Thalidomide, which caused birth defects because in one chirality (direction of the molecule) it was effective and had been proven safe, in the other, which happened when manufacturing procedures changed, it caused birth defects.

The birth defects weren't heritable.

edit on 17/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Either they didn't have it or they ain't had the vaccine,well maybe not the nice gene altering vaccine that the common people get

That's the most uninformed comment I've seen today. You haven't one single clue as to whether or not that vaccine alters DNA or not. Once women who were pregnant while receiving the vaccine start having their babies, we'll know if it alters DNA or not. I forget what the vaccine was, but in the 50's there was one rushed like this one and pregnant women were having babies with no arms and legs, a side effect unbeknownst to all who took it.

As Chronoaut stated it's a scientific impossibility.

You're thinking of Thalidomide that was a medication in pill form given for morning sickness - it wasn't a vaccine and didn't alter DNA. The incorrect, untested isomer was used which caused the birtch defects by increasing ROS cell death. It was never aproved in the US as the FDA blocked it after it failed FDA safety tests. The FDA testing uncovered the cover-up by the manufacturer.

It's the biggest medical disaster in history but the reason stricter medicine regulation and testing procedure in development was introduced.
edit on 17-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude

Yes, as I said in that post.''Maybe it was that he recognized the conundrum of him NOT encouraging people to take it while at the same time wanting to take credit for it's rapid development. ''

At it's inception, when Trump was president, was the shot available to everyone? I thought it was limited and still is. I must not be as informed as you.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
edit on 18-3-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I have this mental picture of you grinding your teeth and typing a reply with your left hand holding your right trying to keep it from typing the Tr----- word. baby steps. Start trying not to let your day revolve around him, and ween yourself off from there. With a little help, I feel confident you can shake this demon. I'm here for you as needed.

edit on 18-3-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

www.opensourcetruth.com...

When some mRNA ‘vaccine” advocate tells you that it does not alter the genetic code, show him/her this 2017 TED Talk. In it, Tal Zaks, Moderna’s Top Doc, crows that mRNA jabs are “rewriting the Genetic Code of Humanity”. Given that they are patented as “Gene Therapy”, all the coy denialism about “not impacting DNA’ rings even more hollow. Here’s Zaks’ talk which I, frankly, find nothing short of terrifying:

Thanks to Brian Shilhavy of Health Impact News [1] for this important information.

Veteran investigative reporter Leo Hohmann has discovered a 2017 Ted Talk presentation by Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., where he clearly explains in layperson’s language just what the mRNA technology does in vaccines.

While you listen to Dr. Zaks gleefully expound on how Moderna’s mRNA vaccines will hack the software of life itself, recall that Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York has found that one of the most potentially catastrophic side effects of the mRNA vaccine is its interaction with cancer cells. According to a study at their recent study, the mRNA has a tendency to inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote the growth of cancer cells.

As Dr. Zaks clearly states, they are “hacking the software of life,” by injecting their own genetic code into humans.

What we are witnessing in this new class of “vaccines” is clearly the wedding together of digital technology born out of the computer age, with Darwinian biology and medicine.

In short, the new technocrats of medicine actually believe they can improve the design plan of human beings, replacing God.

Even with good intentions this could be catastrophic, not to mention any nefarious acts

Who’s to say they won’t correct one problem and create something far worse?

Zaks wrapped up his 2017 speech with the following words.

“If you think about what it is we’re trying to do. We’ve taken information and our understanding of that information and how that information is transmitted in a cell, and we’ve taken our understanding of medicine and how to make drugs, and we’re fusing the two. We think of it as information therapy.”

Information therapy. Just like a computer software code.

These scientists truly believe that the human body is nothing more than a machine that can be hacked into and reordered according to some programmer’s instructions.

The same ground-breaking nature of this research that excites some, is what horrifies others.

edit on 19-3-2021 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

I skimmed through the talk but could not find the phrase “rewriting the Genetic Code of Humanity”. Perhaps you can help me out here?

I also could not find any information in the video that would suggest that mRNA vaccines like the ones on the market for Corona, can make permanent alterations to the DNA in the genome inside the nucleus of a cell, i.e. 'rewriting the Genetic code', changing the genes in the genome (DNA) itself.

Call it “information therapy” all you want, or 'hacking the software of life itself', but if it doesn't do that, it's not “rewriting the Genetic Code of Humanity”. There's already a hint in the term "software" (analogous to mRNA perhaps) rather than "machine code" (analogous to the DNA in the genome inside the nucleus perhaps, if you allow for a bit of difference in operational relationship between mRNA and DNA compared to how computers work; it's not exactly the same as our machine code - software operational relationship, but once you go with "software" for mRNA, than "machine code" works best for the DNA in the genome inside the nucleus in the computer analogy, I feel. Can't quickly think of something else if one wants to stick with this analogy*).

*: Here's a video that uses the same computer analogy for life's information processing systems, but describes the process of transcription from DNA to mRNA, a little different again. Comparing DNA to the information on a hard disk and the transcription to mRNA as "taking the information on a hard disk on a computer and putting it into memory, making it a real program that is running". "Program" in that analogy being the closest to "software" in the other analogy:

Of course because life's information processing systems are similar but not exactly the same as the information processing system of a computer, it allows for a bit of variation in the computer analogies and personal preference in what terms to describe a specific process or component with. I think "software" may still be a bit too inclusive (it does not really differentiate between DNA and RNA very well, one could interpret DNA as software as well, as your article did or implied when interpreting 'hacking the software of life itself' as “rewriting the Genetic Code of Humanity”, i.e. the genes in the DNA in the genome inside the nucleus, interpreting that as the "software" when that was not what the Moderna guy was talking about or meant with "software" in that phrase, at least not according to what he was talking about there).
edit on 19-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join