It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Advice - Where are Doctors and Nurses Getting Covid-19 Medical Information From?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, I've not long had my antibody results and I have them. I suspected I had varying 'doses' of C19 on several occasions at the beginning of last year. Certainly not had any kind of 'symptoms since well before last Christmas (lockdown) .
So my antibodies are from a year ago.

Rainbows
Jane

Your proof of Covid-19 antibodies should be enough to allow you to operate freely. I have a LabCorp document from 2 weeks ago certifying that I have Covid-19 antibodies too.

But sadly, that is not acceptable for traveling to certain places. Neither is a vaccine. You have to "test negative for Covid" within 72 hours of boarding the plane, or you can't board.

As Summer nears and the Biden Administration sees 35% of American adults have not been vaccinated, the CDC will begin compelling states to not grant drivers licenses and other services, unless the person has been vaccinated. Businesses will soon follow suit, just like they did with masks.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"God-made antibodies"

Computer says "No".

COVID is from natures petti dish just like our immunoglobulin.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm in the UK. Not bothered at my age if I never get on a plane or ship ever again.
Don't do live concerts or cinema either...too peopley!

There's already a movement here of businesses (all sorts) usually private who are already saying they are not bothered about vaccines or masks. So I'll be hunting them out.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The natural antibodies from having covid supposedly cover many of the possible variants that can occur, that has been verified by research. Although the vaccine does cover some variants, it is not as good as natural immunity from recovering from the virus. The length of time it gives protection is unknown either way, vaccine or natural immunity...but they do know so far everyone who has natural immunity other than those who are immunocompromised have good immunity since this virus has shown up. You are talking ten to eleven months of immunity, will the vaccine give that kind of length of time....there is no evidence to say that the vaccine's immunity will last as long yet, but it may.

There is no conflicting evidence from what I have read on this matter, nothing says that the vaccine gives better immunity to getting covid unless a person is taking immunosuppressant meds or naturally does not have an immune system.

The vaccine does not stop someone from getting this virus nor does it stop them from transmitting it within a few weeks after getting it. The vaccine is inferior to getting the virus in some ways for protection. But I have to say, getting the virus for some people can be very bad, for certain people who have not had the virus, the vaccines can be beneficial, but for others the vaccine can be bad if it triggers a severe response. They have figured out how to tell who may have a severe response, but many healthcare professionals giving the vaccine tend to ignore that information, they believe they are doing a service to people who fit into the high risk group and will convince them to ignore concerns or lie on the application so they can get the vaccine. I have seen this with the flu vaccine, and also have seen that doctors do not document the severe reaction to the flu vaccine most times too. Especially in kids. They believe that it is a coincidence that the kids get sick after the vaccine, even the second time they get it. They believe in the flawed mindset that vaccines are harmless to everyone...they are ignorant of the actual research and the FDA and CDC are also ignorant of side effects. If a person dies, there is no way to prove what happens, especially if the doctor does not do tests to verify it when they die...which they are trained not to do because it causes extra expenses and also it lessens people's beliefs in medicine.

Modern medicine in the USA is big business, not real medicine. They use the sign of Hermes, the sign of commerce for their trademark, not the sign of true medicine which is a single snake around a stick.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It is important to note that just because you tested positive for this virus that it does not mean you had the virus. The test apears to have given false positives about one third of the time for some reason, so unless you had gotten a real sickness from this virus you may not have actually had the virus just because you tested positive for it. The test gave false positives a high percentage of the time, way more than false negatives.

In Europe they do not consider a positive test result as evidence of a legitimate infection unless there were symptoms and that should be noted. Our test numbers in this country are not real, false positives probably make up thirty percent or more of the numbers. Some testing shows fifty percent false positive, I am repeating the more legitimate results which are around a third and the presence of symptoms brings the real pertinence up to about ninety some percent accuracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i ignore all official advice/info about 'covid' - it's a fairytale.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've actually talked to several doctors about this issue. One doc works for the VA Outpatient Clinic I use, one was my kid's pediatrician, my wife's doctor (she relayed the convo), a few nurses and even a psychiatrist (gotta have my yearly med renewal thank you very much!). In short, I did meet or speak with anyone urging people to get the current vaccines that are out. I've been told by multiple people involved here that they are also worried since it's an mRNA product that didn't undergo even remotely sufficient testing. One doc (that I won't point out so there's not retaliation) even said that it seems as if the mRNA vaccine rollout was more like the last phase or two of clinical trials for a normal vaccine and that it was pushed on the elderly population as SARS-Cov-2 is a virtual death sentence for them.

Personally, I'm waiting until the Johnson and Johnson one is fully available as it at least is manufactured like other vaccines.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Apologies, I wasn't directing that at you for posting it, it's just my wtf reaction from reading it.

edit on 3/17/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
PARENTS..BE AWARE:

Doctors have pushed our (Illinois) Governor to reduce the vaccination age to 16.

Source: abc7chicago.com...

Ignoring the fact that the CDC-FDA says the vaccines are not for those under age 18.

Source: www.fda.gov...

A dangerous and possibly illegal decision from Illinois governor J.B. Pritzker. Maybe additional states are doing, or planning to do the same.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

How crazy is this... where did the CDC get this info from?
Was it their own study?
If it was their own study, then the timing is absolutly curious to say the least!

Today in Denmark, our CDC (SSI) was just quoted in the news with a breaking headline

"Risk of reinfection amongst elders!"

They go on to say how their study found that only 47% of people over 65 have immunity after first infection.

HOWEVER...

I went to that study, and it turns out their data is cohort based (eg. theoretic) and modelled after these hard data:

Infected 1st surge: 11.068
Re-infected: 72

So they take that number an extrapolate it into a larger model and wupti, that's their foundation of saying 47% immune in 65+ people.

But the timing... if CDC studied and published this on their own, then this seems like a coordinated effort in terms of communicating to populations. Almost seems like an increased incentive to get the vaccine.

HOWEVER... if you don't get immunity from being infected, what good would the vaccine do? They work the same way.

Add to that, the emerging stories of increased risc of cytokine storm and death amongst those who get 1st jab and gets re-infected before 2nd and end up dieing from the overreacting immunesystem.

WTF

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdd79

I was reading the Johnson & Johnson version is one and done and has the least side effects.
I have decided if I am forced to take it because of my job, I will only agree to that one.
That will buy me another few months compared to the rest of the people.
Let other people beta test them.

The booster shots are putting some people out for a whole week that isn’t normal.
Some seniors don’t survive the second shot....and people say oh they were old and dying anyways.
That may be true, but their kids and grandkids don’t even get a chance to say goodbye, the human cost to relationships is horrendous.
There was a person who made a thread on ATS who said pull you aged love ones out of nursing homes if you can, you could literally be saving their life.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Jdd79

I was reading the Johnson & Johnson version is one and done and has the least side effects.
I have decided if I am forced to take it because of my job, I will only agree to that one.
That will buy me another few months compared to the rest of the people.
Let other people beta test them.

The booster shots are putting some people out for a whole week that isn’t normal.
Some seniors don’t survive the second shot....and people say oh they were old and dying anyways.
That may be true, but their kids and grandkids don’t even get a chance to say goodbye, the human cost to relationships is horrendous.
There was a person who made a thread on ATS who said pull you aged love ones out of nursing homes if you can, you could literally be saving their life.

Yep, J&J for me too...if I must be vaccinated in order to participate in society later this year.

In the meantime, the headlines about the dangers of Covid-19 variants are once again ramping up, with an increasing number of officials saying America is reopening too soon.

This newly published Scientific American analysis will probably be squashed soon. It says the Variants aren't proving to be very scary or dangerous.

Source: www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Apparently, "authorities" in Denmark think citizens there are dumber than U.S. authorities think we Americans are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join