It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Advice - Where are Doctors and Nurses Getting Covid-19 Medical Information From?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Tuesday, March 16, 2021

First, the foundation for this post, from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC).

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

In general, reinfection means a person was infected (got sick) once, recovered, and then later became infected again.

Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected.
Source page: www.cdc.gov...

Most doctors can't be following this information from the Center for Disease Control, because people are receiving tons of conflicting advice from medical personnel regarding reinfection, infecting others, and getting vaccinated.

From what I understand, if you have recovered from Covid-19, you have Covid-19 antibodies. That explains why reinfections are rare.

The fact that reinfections are "rare" indicates there's no need to get man-made antibodies (be vaccinated), if you have God-made antibodies.

Examples of what people who have recovered from Covid-19 are being told by their physician(s) here in the Chicago suburbs.

1.) The natural antibodies don't protect you as well as manmade antibodies. Get vaccinated ASAP.

2.) The natural antibodies provide protection, but only for 3 to 6 months. Be sure to get your Covid-19 vaccine 3 months after your recovery, to be safe.

3.) One doctor did tell a recovered church member that re-infections are rare, and the vaccine is not needed. He also truthfully stated that it will be hard to avoid getting vaccine, because so many necessary life activities will require being vaccinated first.

------------

Medical practitioners are all over the place on how long a person can infect others, after he/she has recovered from Covid-19. Doctors statements range from: "Three days after there is no longer a fever, you are no longer infectious" -to- "Nobody knows for sure".

The CDC updated their guidance just last month to say this:

CDC recommends that all people, regardless of symptoms and regardless of whether or not they have had laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 in the past, continue to use all recommended prevention strategies to prevent SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
Source: www.cdc.gov...

Essentially, the CDC is saying those who have recovered from Covid-19 a year ago can still spread the disease. Essentially, the recovered person is perpetually infectious!

I can't find in CDC guidance any mention of whether or not the vaccine stops the former Covid19-infected person from being a Covid19 disease spreader.

------------

Those of you in the Medical field, what source does the majority doctors and nurses turn to for information on Covid-19? I would think it's the Center for Disease Control, since they issue guidelines for local and state authorities. But maybe they have sources they trust more than the CDC?

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah,

My doctor has no idea about Ivermectin other than it is another unproven treatment that he would never prescribe unless the CDC tells him to.

They have less information than we do reading articles from the internet.

I will not be taking the mRNA vaccinations. If I am forced to, I will take the J&J as it seems to have the safest profile so far. I would rather risk covid than take the Pfizer or Moderna personally.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine seems to be the preferred choice for those who aren't looking for the vaccine with the most protection, and only requires one dose.

I had mild Covid-19 and do not plan on getting vaccinated until it's "forced" upon us by society.

Unless the J&J vaccine begins making people sick, that's the one I will opt for too.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, March 16, 2021

First, the foundation for this post, from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC).

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

In general, reinfection means a person was infected (got sick) once, recovered, and then later became infected again.

Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected.
Source page: www.cdc.gov...

Most doctors can't be following this information from the Center for Disease Control, because people are receiving tons of conflicting advice from medical personnel regarding reinfection, infecting others, and getting vaccinated.

From what I understand, if you have recovered from Covid-19, you have Covid-19 antibodies. That explains why reinfections are rare.

The fact that reinfections are "rare" indicates there's no need to get man-made antibodies (be vaccinated), if you have God-made antibodies.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Been watching YT vids, and every time somebody says "Covid19" "Vaccine". YT throws up a blue covid banner.🙄

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Weird. I’m camping at the beach with a family and member of there’s that stopped by, a young fully vaccinated Dr., says a he’s encountered two people this far whom have contracted Covid after also having been vaccinated themselves......

edit on 17-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine seems to be the preferred choice for those who aren't looking for the vaccine with the most protection, and only requires one dose.

I had mild Covid-19 and do not plan on getting vaccinated until it's "forced" upon us by society.

Unless the J&J vaccine begins making people sick, that's the one I will opt for too.

Why then? Why not fight tooth and nail against this abomination.

Why do I feel that while I fully recognize the world has lost its chit in the last 1-4 years depending who you ask, do I feel like I’m on an island concerning this Chinese Roulette

Fox News the other night started up with the whole GoF crap concerning the US at UNC, and the outsourcing to China specifically Wuhan BSL-4 lab. With Fauci at the helm no less.

Like this isn’t FUC-!NG news people!!!

We are at war on so many fronts: the closest to home hursts the most. Beyond bizarre. While not exactly afraid, I want this two-tier globalist system to get goin so I can side up

And it has nothing to do with live of presidents as it does this country....

If we fall, and we are falling, so goes the world

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Even though the CDC is admitting that reinfection is rare, they still advise those who have recovered from the virus to also get the vaccine.

If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine......

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well, I've not long had my antibody results and I have them. I suspected I had varying 'doses' of C19 on several occasions at the beginning of last year. Certainly not had any kind of 'symptoms since well before last Christmas (lockdown) .
So my antibodies are from a year ago.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

So somehow they have less information on the efficacy of the natural antibodies people have been receiving for 2 years than they do on a vaccine that's been out a few months? People still listen to these asshats?
edit on 3/17/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

originally posted by: TheLead

So somehow they have less information on the efficacy of the natural antibodies people have been receiving for 2 years than they do on a vaccine that's been out a few months? People still listen to these asshats?
I just said that's what they advise. I'm not saying anyone should listen to said advice. I don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for that post. I have been wondering how long afterwards antibodies are detectable. No one seems to know. And on that note, how is it some can claim the antibodies don't stick around. THEY AREN'T EVEN TESTING FOR THIS DATA. They also aren't tracking reinfections either as far as I know. I never got a call regarding contact tracing and many others I know haven't either. Where are they getting their facts from??????

I just and my housemate finally contracted Covid. Thank goodness. All is well and I will fight tooth and nail against a vaccine.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
worth repeating
WHO (finally) admits PCR test is potentially flawed
Second PCR memo in two months casts even more doubt on the “gold standard” of Covid diagnosis

To quote them directly:

Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

Translation: If you get a positive test for someone with no symptoms, re-test them. Or rather: any PCR positive test is potentially a false positive.

It goes on to say:

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.

Note it says “an aid for diagnosis” and NOT “a diagnostic test”.

In careful bureaucratic language, they are essentially admitting that PCR tests were not meant to be used diagnostically, and cannot be relied upon to do so accurately. Just as Dr Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test, said himself many times.

Understand this. The PCR test is virtually the ENTIRE foundation of the Covid narrative. Without it you have nothing but healthy people and the normal winter flulike illnesses. Every ‘case’ you read about is only a case because of a PCR test.

Confusion - Fear - By Design - It is the main form of Control -

Benford's Law: Which Countries Are Committing COVID Data Fraud?

Real-world data sets follow a very strange pattern known as Benford's Law. The law describes how the first digit of each number in a random collection of numbers is most likely to be 1, that the second most likely is 2, that the third most likely is 3, and so on. As odd as that sounds, it has been shown to be true in everything from accounting to physical constants.

And it has been shown to be true for the number of COVID cases reported around the world. (See figure.) In the Journal of Public Health, researchers Ahmad Kilani and Georgios Georgiou show that globally reported COVID case numbers follow Benford's Law, which suggests that, taken as a whole, the COVID case counts are legitimate.

But that wasn't the case for individual countries. Some countries violated this pattern, which hints that the number of COVID cases reported there could be fabricated or misreported. They found that the following countries had suspicious data:

........ see link.....

Are COVID Case Numbers in the U.S. Fabricated?

It should be reiterated that a violation of statistical expectations such as Benford's Law does not prove malfeasance. It simply suggests that something might be wrong and is worth a closer look. The fact that the U.S. is among those with fishy data may require some investigation.

This Jury is still out ....

edit on 3172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's a really poor vaccine then because

For the Polio vaccine.....booster doses of the vaccine are recommended every 10 years for at-risk adults.....Adults who are at increased risk of exposure to poliovirus and who have previously completed a routine series of polio vaccine (IPV or OPV) can receive one lifetime booster dose of IPV.

On measles it says this

If you already got the government-recommended dosage of the MMR vaccine, the CDC says you don't need to re-up. "CDC considers people who received two doses of measles vaccine as children according to the U.S. vaccination schedule protected for life, and they do not ever need a booster dose,"

Once you have had rubella(German Measles), your body will have made antibodies to the condition that will provide immunity throughout your life'

So I am left to conclude this is a type of influenza you can't be properly vaccinated for anyways, it changes it's going to be more like the flu vaccine, the scenario is going to be you need one every year to deal with the new variation and the old one is no longer really helping you.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What covid vaccines are you all talking about? According to the definition, I see dozens of toxic inoculations but not a single vaccine yet.🤔

Edit. I often call them vaccines also, but my research shows they are not exactly vaccines.

I would really hate to be a medical doctor right now.
edit on 17-3-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: Added

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
I saw my Dr in early Feb for a physical. Up to this point he's always seemed quite normal. This visit was very different. When the talk got to the covid vaccine saying he got his and then started pushing me to get the vaccine when available. Then he complained about masks and said he'll be happy when they're gone but we can't reach herd immunity until 70% are vaccinated. I then said we probably are at partial herd immunity, no other way to explain the drop in cases. Then he got pissed and went on a rant that sounded like a Fauci commercial. It was very strange and has me thinking of switching Drs.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

YouTube and Twitter owners still don't understand human nature. When you warn somebody about something, it increases their curiosity about the subject.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Weird. I’m camping at the beach with a family and member of there’s that stopped by, a young fully vaccinated Dr., says a he’s encountered two people this far whom have contracted Covid after also having been vaccinated themselves......

I just heard on the news that the Moderna vaccine is turning out to be less than 90% effective. The company is ramping up a "New and Improved" vaccine for people who want maximum protection (for now).

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
I saw my Dr in early Feb for a physical. Up to this point he's always seemed quite normal. This visit was very different. When the talk got to the covid vaccine saying he got his and then started pushing me to get the vaccine when available. Then he complained about masks and said he'll be happy when they're gone but we can't reach herd immunity until 70% are vaccinated. I then said we probably are at partial herd immunity, no other way to explain the drop in cases. Then he got pissed and went on a rant that sounded like a Fauci commercial. It was very strange and has me thinking of switching Drs.

He probably just knows more than you

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is one point where the confusion arises. Scientists don't know how long the natural antibodies last, and they don't know how long the vaccine antibodies last.

But so long as the vast majority of the millions who got infected last Winter/Spring did not contract Covid-19 again, it's obvious that the natural antibodies last at least 1 year.

Reinfections are "rare", but they happen.

Adverse vaccine reactions are "rare", but they happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Why then? Why not fight tooth and nail against this abomination.

Why do I feel that while I fully recognize the world has lost its chit in the last 1-4 years depending who you ask, do I feel like I’m on an island concerning this Chinese Roulette

Fox News the other night started up with the whole GoF crap concerning the US at UNC, and the outsourcing to China specifically Wuhan BSL-4 lab. With Fauci at the helm no less.

Like this isn’t FUC-!NG news people!!!

We are at war on so many fronts: the closest to home hursts the most. Beyond bizarre. While not exactly afraid, I want this two-tier globalist system to get goin so I can side up

And it has nothing to do with live of presidents as it does this country....

If we fall, and we are falling, so goes the world

Don't get me wrong. I'm angry that the Biden Administration is gearing up to compel everyone to get vaccinated too.

Donald Trump let us down, so I'm now relying on God to intervene in some way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join