It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panicked Democrats Blame Biden As Illegal Border Crossings Surge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Lumenari

What kind of pressure is forcing these numbers of immigrants to flee to our country?

Strawman much?

The question is irrelevant. Their home countries are responsible for their citizens. We are not the welfare state for the world. Should we help the ones that are true political or religiously persecuted? Yes. Should we help those that just want free stuff?

No.

And Jesus wept.

A fictional character wept, how sorry for you.

Oh, and how many are you taking into your house, feeding, and providing free healthcare to now?

Whataboutism at its finest. The fact remains being "leaders of the free world" doesn't mean much if that freedom is used to play elitist gatekeeping games.

You mean the world that claims we are all racists and are sticking our collective noses in too many countries?

Yeah, whataboutism....is that a mirror you are looking into ? Since your claim of the weeping one is the epitome of that.

It wasn't a problem when white people were invading brown people. But now it's a problem because brown people are invading white people.

Seems you need to categorize people by the color of their skin.

You do realize that is the definition of racism, right?

How many white people were in America before this land was colonized by immigrants from europe? And how many white people are currently in those cages at the border? Am I assuming something here based on color?

Are you seriously attempting to Mansplain to a Native American how immigration works?

Let me help you cupcake.

When the North American continent was colonized by PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONALITIES (not just white) there WAS no "United States of America."

And then it was formed, rules were passed and it became a sovereign nation.

One set of those rules was about immigration into the United States.

Those rules did not exist before that.

If you want to take your retarded example to its logical conclusion, why do you follow any laws now, pay any taxes, why do you wear a mask in public now?

After all, none of those laws or mandates existed in the time-frame you are talking about.

/facepalm

Don't you realize that the poster knows more than you, since you are a Native American brown person. So you cannot think for yourself, and need them to tell you how you are oppressed and a victim.

Sickening racists huh?

Tell that to the Sioux people in North Dakota.

Why don;t you listen to an ACTUAL native american ATS member?

Answer: Because you know more than one of "those people".

Racist bigot.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What kind of pressure is forcing these numbers of immigrants to flee to our country?

Strawman much?

The question is irrelevant. Their home countries are responsible for their citizens. We are not the welfare state for the world. Should we help the ones that are true political or religiously persecuted? Yes. Should we help those that just want free stuff?

No.

And Jesus wept.

Oh, and how many are you taking into your house, feeding, and providing free healthcare to now?

Whataboutism at its finest. The fact remains being "leaders of the free world" doesn't mean much if that freedom is used to play elitist gatekeeping games.

You mean the world that claims we are all racists and are sticking our collective noses in too many countries?

Yeah, whataboutism....is that a mirror you are looking into ? Since your claim of the weeping one is the epitome of that.

It wasn't a problem when white people were invading brown people. But now it's a problem because brown people are invading white people.

How many white people were in America before this land was colonized by immigrants from europe? And how many white people are currently in those cages at the border? Am I assuming something here based on color?

Are you seriously attempting to Mansplain to a Native American how immigration works?

Let me help you cupcake.

When the North American continent was colonized by PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONALITIES (not just white) there WAS no "United States of America."

If you want to take your retarded example to its logical conclusion, why do you follow any laws now, pay any taxes, why do you wear a mask in public now?

After all, none of those laws or mandates existed in the time-frame you are talking about.

/facepalm

Don't you realize that the poster knows more than you, since you are a Native American brown person. So you cannot think for yourself, and need them to tell you how you are oppressed and a victim.

Sickening racists huh?

That poster isn't actually a racist.

It is too stupid to understand the concept.

It is just regurgitating what information it gets fed every day... a useless eater, as their own leaders call them.

The proper term would be "bigot".

Which is why I provided that link on how the good intentions of the British government, with their good intentions, naïve mindset, and fearful approach toward eliminating racism, totally screwed it up.

What did they screw up? Reinforcing stereotypes using statistics to portray the ethnic spectrum as being categorically predictable? Obviously your financial status, career choice, family values and criminal history can all be mathematically calculated based on your culture.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Strawman much?

No.

And Jesus wept.

Let me help you cupcake.

/facepalm

Sickening racists huh?

Are you saying that there are a lot of Sioux people in cages at the border and that is the problem?

Or do you not actually know anything you are talking about?

I noticed you skipped replying to any of my posts to you...

Care to attempt to reply to a Cherokee about your immigration ideas, bigot?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What did they screw up? Reinforcing stereotypes using statistics to portray the ethnic spectrum as being categorically predictable? Obviously your financial status, career choice, family values and criminal history can all be mathematically calculated based on your culture.

Keep those blinders on bigot. you must be one of those panicked ones the OP referred to and are trying to defend that failed dogma.

Don't sell it here, we are not buying your ignorant bigotry.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Strawman much?

No.

And Jesus wept.

Let me help you cupcake.

/facepalm

Sickening racists huh?

Racist bigot.

Something about your very aggressive language tells me you're not actually interested in a constructive dialogue.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Strawman much?

No.

And Jesus wept.

Let me help you cupcake.

/facepalm

Sickening racists huh?

Racist bigot.

Something about your very aggressive language tells me you're not actually interested in a constructive dialogue.

Something about your lack of a reply tells me that you won't be posting in this thread very much longer...

edit on 16-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Something about your unwillingness to acknowledge that a true native American here has a valid opinion which is vastly more valuable then your bigoted opinions.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Keep those blinders on bigot. you must be one of those panicked ones the OP referred to and are trying to defend that failed dogma.

With all due respect I will type exactly what I want and I will post it when I want. It would be terribly ironic if I was to be silenced by people who were so outraged over censorship a week ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

With all due respect I will type exactly what I want and I will post it when I want. It would be terribly ironic if I was to be silenced by people who were so outraged over censorship a week ago.

Whataboutism and deflection now?

Predictable response from a panicked bigot.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Something about your unwillingness to acknowledge that a true native American here has a valid opinion which is vastly more valuable then your bigoted opinions.

I will be polite and go to bed now so that the poster won't be so intimidated by me.

That way it can post a few things without me ripping him a new ass.

G'night all..

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I respect their opinion as much as they respect mine. It's called reciprocation brother.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I will be polite and go to bed now so that the poster won't be so intimidated by me.

That way it can post a few things without me ripping him a new ass.

G'night all..

If I ask nicely will you come back and play some more?

Also I'm a person not a thing. Do you need grammar lessons as well?
edit on 16-3-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is it just me or is everyone here just itching for an excuse to kick some ass?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Honestly, it is what has always driven people to the US, the american dream.

I know that some claim many things in order to have a chance at refugee status and while some cases might be legit many are just using the loophole.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Strawman much?

No.

And Jesus wept.

That would be harboring a fugitive .
A federal fugitive.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The White House never responded to Democrat's request for Joe Biden to give up his sole authority to order a nuclear weapons launch.

If we are lucky the Democrats will become fed up and use the 25th Amendment to drive Biden out of the White House....while we're all still here.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OMFG did anyone see this total B#@!SH*%T from Psaki?
This makes my blood boil. The border under Trump was the most stable it's been in 50 F*&%ing years!
Honestly.. THEY can't even believe this TOTAL crap, can they!?!
--Sorry, couldn't get the vid to embed--
Psaki blaming border disaster on Trump
YOU IDIOTS ARE THE ONES THAT DISMANTLED IT MORONS!!!!! Here's a tip, the rest of the World knows the TRUTH. So like...maybe just shut your stupid mouth. We're sick of your GD lies
Sorry gang.. I shoulda posted in Rant I guess!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Strawman much?

No.

And Jesus wept.

Okay first of all let's take that to the leftists logical conclusion, White people invading brown people right, we have to set that straight right so first all the land in USA and Canada is pretty much given to the Native Americans and all the Anglos go back to Europe or England, for instance, I believe with are part Scottish so we got a #load of Putnams heading to Scotland along with about 10 million-plus of Scottish heritage.

And you would think hah but the Mexicans get a # ton of Texas, New Mexico, California etc right? but no they don't because plenty of the Mexicans originate in Spain and the Spanish decimated the native populations so much so only a fraction of Mexicans can claim heritage from the original natives the Mayans and Incas, So a # ton of Mexicans have to go to Spain like 60-70 percent. Spain is gonna be mighty crowded. Damn, and we haven't even got to the Caribbean and Central and South America. Hell Europe would be a fricking mess, We all know the story about the Italians, Sicilians, and the Moors. So Italy will be a cluster ----. As will the UK a load of Aussies are heading back to the motherland and the rest of Europe, Don't be a putz and forget the Jews I don't know where do ya put them do they go to Europe or all get crammed into Israel, maybe not because that's certainly is in dispute.

Asia? the Mongols? Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Thai, you want to piss them off claim they have a common ancestor and/or they must give up their lands and accept complete immigration. Russia and Eastern Europe are full of complexities Germans Austrians, Jews again, Polish I could go on, but you should see the complete folly in your attitude. I mean damn if you get right down to it, just turn it all over the simian primates of the world after all that's what the f-----g science says we all come from.

But you do know that originally it was settled by the dinosaurs so maybe we need to give it all to the birds and reptilians. So when you get down to it the remaining human population needs to hunker down in caves or the savannahs and jungles of Africa.

edit on 17-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

(post by Analbumcover removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You think the opposition to ‘illegal immigration’ has something to do with skin color?

Jesus wept indeed

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join