It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Taking The Vax---PERIOD!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't get vaccinated. Medically unable to.

It'd kill me.

Poultry allergy?
My wife has that.

No, just a bad and well documented history of bad reactions to vaccines.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

*DITTO...

*I know that we're not suppose to have one word post replies.
I just had to say this,mama

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

...and if, at some point in the future, I'm constantly being accosted by fertile young women holding paper cups and hand lotion, seeking the last pure, genetically-unmanipulated sperm on earth in order to procreate...then so be it.

Since it would be for the good of mankind, I think your wife would understand if cups were not involved.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: oloufo

I have had vaccines before,many years ago.I don't trust those
coming up with the vaccines of today,they have proven to have
hidden agendas concerning these vaccines.I may be an older
woman but I am not a guinea pig!

in the end, no one will force you, it's your body. as children, we were vaccinated against all kinds of things at school. however, if the internet had existed in these days, many people would have seen a conspiracy behind these vaccinations, i guess.

I got two vaccines in the late 69s. Rubella and polio. I developed later ME, which some studies link with the good old vaccines. Obviously its impossible for those affected to get anywhere.
Polio disappeared on its own. It was in natural decline when they pushed those vaccines. Just like this flu.
Please read up more about the things you say which seem scarily like propaganda.
Either you are a political mouth piece or you really only read MSN titles and base all your arguments on them without any logical thinking or proper research.

Both are not traits to be proud of.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
100% agree

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd like to know how they are getting away with calling this jab a "Vaccine" when it doesn't even meet the CDC's own criteria for one - they tell you straight up it isn't going to prevent infection or stop re-infection.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

cdc.gov/vaccines

But I guess who cares, right? Just give it a hellacious marketing push and the plebs will line up for it.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I won't bother with links but some quick research seems to show the jabs are much more dangerous for those who have allegedly had the alleged virus.
I don't know but that might just be temporary, and that's probably the reason for why they say this↓

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

www.cdc.gov...

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I have never willingly taken any vaccine and have had maybe 3 doctor visits over the last 20 years. I am not completely against medicine but I have little faith and respect for the modern "healthcare" charade. I am one who will go to extremes to avoid these covid vaccines. I have already settled the forced issue when it inevitably comes in the near future. They can kill me first. I don't wish to merely exist, and as fodder for oppressive monsters.
To be clear, I'm not saying that anyone should get the vaccine. Aside from poison ivy shots when I was teenager, I've never had any vaccine either. I was just pointing out what the CDC was saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I got my first dose of microchips last week. Arm hurt like hell for about three days but that's about it. Oh yeah, and I grew a tail. Other than that, I feel fine. Dose 2 coming up In April.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I got two vaccines in the late 69s. Rubella and polio. I developed later ME, which some studies link with the good old vaccines. Obviously its impossible for those affected to get anywhere. ...

Are you saying that the Mandellla Effect might be caused by vaxx ?

What's your ME ?

My ME is this weird, fuzzy, blurry memory, of a world that didn't suck.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Now you little boys and girls be good and take this medicine. I understand its not a typical vaccine either but some form of medicine.
Never been sick, no flues or headaches ever. Am I human, yes, and I want to stay this way.

Just curious do you have a negative blood type> My Mother did and never had a sick day in her life not even small things.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

...and if, at some point in the future, I'm constantly being accosted by fertile young women holding paper cups and hand lotion, seeking the last pure, genetically-unmanipulated sperm on earth in order to procreate...then so be it.

I'm sure my wife will understand that it is all for the good of mankind.

I bet in our near dystopian future, there will be a high demand for non-GMO specimens. We will all have to step up and do our duty.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I'm sure my wife will understand that it is all for the good of mankind.

I bet in our near dystopian future, there will be a high demand for non-GMO specimens. We will all have to step up and do our duty.

Yeah...I'll have to stop selling it to that idiot woman for her smoothies.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I got my first dose of microchips last week. Arm hurt like hell for about three days but that's about it. Oh yeah, and I grew a tail. Other than that, I feel fine. Dose 2 coming up In April.

In the end game of depopulation and the great Georgia Guide Stone story it may not matter much. Those of us who have had Covid are all in the same boat as the vaxed population.

March 6 2021 Open Letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD

At some point, in a likely very near future, it’s going to become more profitable (in term of ‘return on selection investment’) for the virus to just add another few mutations (maybe just one or two) to the S protein of viral variants (already endowed with multiple mutations enhancing infectiousness) in an attempt to further strengthen its binding to the receptor (ACE-2) expressed on the surface of permissive epithelial cells.

This will now allow the new variant to outcompete vaccinal Abs for binding to the ACE receptor. This is to say that at this stage, it would only take very few additional targeted mutations within the viral receptor-binding domain to fully resist S-specific ant-Covid-19 Abs, regardless whether the later are elicited by the vaccine or by natural infection.

At that stage, the virus will, indeed, have managed to gain access to a huge reservoir of subjects who have now become highly susceptible to disease as their S-specific Abs have now become useless in terms of protection but still manage to provide for long-lived suppression of their innate immunity (i.e., natural infection, and especially vaccination, elicit relatively long-lived specific Ab titers). The susceptible reservoir comprises both, vaccinated people and those who’re left with sufficient S-specific Abs due to previous Covid-19 disease).

So, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for Covid-19 but a DISASTROUS SITUATION for all vaccinated subjects and Covid-19 seropositive people as they’ve now lost both, their acquired and innate immune defence against Covid-19 (while highly infectious strains are circulating!). That’s ‘one small step for the virus, one giant catastrophe for mankind’, which is to say that we’ll have whipped up the virus in the younger population up to a level that it now takes little effort for Covid-19 to transform into a highly infectious virus that completely ignores both the innate arm of our immune system as well as the adaptive/acquired one (regardless of whether the acquired Abs resulted from vaccination or natural infection).

From all of the above, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the extensive and erroneous human intervention in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of our human population. One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction.

covexit.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is nothing like those vaccines though. This is a completely new technology. All of the animal trials failed, and now they're experimenting on humans with it.

I was never against vaccines...but I am not getting this one. I will die on this hill, if I have to.

a reply to: oloufo

edit on 160000000304pmb21America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Hecate666

I got two vaccines in the late 69s. Rubella and polio. I developed later ME, which some studies link with the good old vaccines. Obviously its impossible for those affected to get anywhere. ...

Are you saying that the Mandellla Effect might be caused by vaxx ?

What's your ME ?

My ME is this weird, fuzzy, blurry memory, of a world that didn't suck.

ME is short for two really long words describing in a more clinical way what some may know as chronic fatigue...😅

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Did a quick giigle search for a 'health-condition', and found nothing, so decided it was ok to joke with you about it.
Sorry for your condition though, really.
Hope you have found some natural substances and/or treatments to appease it.

Perhaps they'll develop a quick ME vax soon, and speed it through trials in a couple of months ? ...

Just teasing.

Am contemplating, getting a metal plate installed in my arm, so that their vax needles will break, and blow their minds... LoL !!

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can't get vaccinated. Medically unable to.

It'd kill me.

"They" don't care. You'll get vaccinated (not vaccinated) and you'll like it. Because it's not really a vaccine. Unless you come up with a better excuse.

Me? I've decided to go on new/old overseas adventures. They'll probably tell me I can't come back if I'm not vaccinated. That's okay too. The pay is better than most people could imagine. Since I'll be gone, do you think you can find someone interested in my syringes? You can even sell 'em for a profit if you like.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Raggedyman

We were told on how to prepare for the end times! I am sure
forced vaccinations fall into that category.I know they are not
forced now but could be in the future.

And I am asking how?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i think the vaccine is in chicken nuggets
i cant prove it, but it likely true

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Nah its more going to be like. That comercial comes on the TV.
"Did YOU take the COVID vacine? You may be entitled to compensation. Contact our law offices to join this class action law suit"

Then people sign up for the suit. They win the money. But they lost there health. And as soon as the check comes in the mail from the lawsuit. Lawyer and court fees get about 90% of the check. And the other 10% will last you for the next year or so before your ill health takes you down that long dark road to the cemetery.

Scary # brah. But a possible reality some 6 more years from now. But 6 years is the magic number. Most social issues dont remain relevant past a few years. And the public memory is short, very short. A year at most. So round and round we go.

And well pharma will be big business with all the new symptoms people came down with some odd 6 to 10 years latter. No doupt they will have a pill to cure those as well by then...And so on it goes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join