It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Taking The Vax---PERIOD!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: IAMTAT

i will get vaccinated. do you actually know why certain viruses no longer exist? because people have been vaccinated. paranoia is also a kind of virus. the vaccination is called psychotherapy.

I worry about how many antivaxers kids will get polio, measles, mumps or rubella if this Facebook/Gab/Youtube hive mind paranoia continues. Maybe if they read some history books they'd understand just how much their paranoia is playing with their kids lives.

I've had it up to here with the left and their "Anti" crusade. Antivaxers- antimaskers blah blah blah. Turns out the left is only "pro choice" in very specific circumstances.

Well guess what, I'm pro-choice 100% of the time. I am pro-choice when it comes to what a person puts in (or what they remove) from their body. I am pro choice if you don't want to wear a mask. They are shoving an experimental, untested vaccine at me and I am pro choice when I say "no thanks". So quit trying to paint everyone with a different opinion than you as "Anti-fill-in-the-blank".

Let's just say that whichever way it goes, the joke's on one of us and I'm comfortable with my odds.

edit on 3 17 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: IAMTAT

Feel free to do whatever you want, but you should do something to make others aware that you aren't vaccinated so that the can choose whether or not they want to be near you.

Your freedom to choose mustn't impinge on other people's freedom to choose.

At least wear an anti vax t-shirt or something so that people have this information too.

So, you agree the vaccine doesn't work?
Thanks for confirming my my position.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I’d rather be a hermit than a Ginny pig...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
This may be rude what I'm about to say .

But in my opinion if your dumb enough to get this Vaccine , A Vaccine that was rushed out in six months a vaccine that the Medical world could not seem to master for the past several decades but they have miraculously made it work for this particular situation .

If your dumb enough to get this vaccine and see all those Red Flags along with it .

Then you deserve what ever happens to you .

You will have to kill me before that Vaccine enters my body .

You clearly know nothing about how mrna vaccines work. It wasn't created as a brand new thing from the ground up. Think more like putting a new engine in a car, rather than inventing the car.

If you're dumb enough not to take it while millions and millions of people do (and are unaffected other than a sore arm, like me) then that's on you - but just know you're a part of a movement which has existed in one way or another throughout history, and it never ends well for you.

I didnt say they started from the ground up did I ?

I said they have been trying at a Corona Vrius vaccine for years , and now have miraculously succeeded .

Step one is paying attention, not just to what I'm saying but the world around you.

You also misunderstand my view of this vaccine , It's not the immediate affects I'm worried about . I'm worried about what happens after a few years of modifying your bodies mRNA. This is not just a one time mutation mate , this baby keeps on going mutating for years to come.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm not taking it either. I have a strict policy on taking untested unknown medication.

I only blindly accept and take medication on the condition it's offered by a stranger in the middle of a muddy field at places like Glastonbury, T in the park, or up some darkened lane.

No siree, you won't catch me putting that vaccine #e in my body.
edit on 17-3-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No, I'm not getting it..

I live and work in Pontevedra, Spain. Not only the most infected/affected country in Europe, but at the moment also the most heavily infected region in the country. Ever since the start of this pandemic I've been saying that this is all quite fishy, and that there are different things at play here than a virus killing the population of the world.
Ever since the beginning of all this the cure has been far worse than the disease. Shutting down the global economies has killed and will kill (directly or indirectly) many, many more people than this virus ever will.

Governments are using this virus to put draconian measures in place.. keep people afraid and inside their houses as they are easier to control like that. Make the final push for a cashless society with the excuse that cash money is a carrier for all kinds of nasty things (true in a way, but we all knew that already..)

Ever since the beginning of all this I've been working.. as a delivery driver for a bakery that has 13 ventures throughout the city selling bread and pastry, and that have a bar and terrace, typical Spanish "panaderias. I've been in contact with thousands and thousands of people. In our main bakery/factory social distancing is pretty much impossible, as is the case when I'm doing my job in the city. I haven't gotten ill.

I've not taken any vaccine other than the ones my parents made me take in my entire life, and can honestly say I've never been to the doctor for anything other than some broken bones, and from what i can remember, never had the flu or something like it.

I will fight tooth and nail to prevent having to take the vaccine.. like I'm fighting tooth and nail to prevent having to take a PCR, because a false positive will have grave consequences I'm afraid.

I don't trust this "vaccine" at all. That they even call it a vaccine is beyond hilarious since it does nothing to stop the spread of the virus.. So why would I have myself injected with some experimental drug "for the greater good" if there is no other greater good than some hidden agenda that's rolling out in a scarily rapid pace at the moment.

No.. I'm not taking the vaccine, though I'm afraid my life will complicate significantly by doing so, because here in Europe they are already talking about things like a vaccination passport and other measures that more or less obligate you to take the vaccine, even though the vaccine itself is not mandatory.

They can't force you to take the vaccine, since you're boss over your own body. They can however put regulations in place related to you having the vaccine or not and restrict your ability to live a normal life in such dramatic ways for not having it, that it will be almost like holding a gun to your head and say "you have the choice not to take the vaccine obviously, but the result will be that i will be pulling the trigger, but i'm not forcing you in any way, you're free to choose"

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and nobody is going to MAKE me take it...ESPECIALLY my own, now, totally f'd up, communist-overrun, government.

People...you know it's only a matter of time before this administration attempts to make taking the vaccine, MANDATORY.

Therefore, I emphatically state that I will NEVER take the China Virus vaccine.
Ain't gonna happen.
They'll have to kill me first.

I don't trust it...people are dying from the vax and, frankly, I don't trust anything genetically-engineered by globalist billionaires, in secret labs inside extinct volcanos, designing crap to mess with human DNA.

That's what cancer does...and, I think I'm on pretty solid ground here, when I say that most people agree cancer is a bad thing.
PLUS...globalists like Bill Gates and today's Democrat politicians are waaay too enthusiastic about eugenics and population reduction.

Suppose we discover, in a few years, people getting the vax become sterile, get cancer, dementia like Joe, grow a third nipple...or start mindlessly voting Democrat.
It's very possible.
That is not a chance I'm willing to take.

Go for it, if you want...but it must never be made MANDATORY (My Body-My Choice...Isn't THAT what the Left keeps saying?).
Don't make anyone else become a guinea pig for Mr. Bill Gates-Hitler or Dr. Anthony Fauci-Mengele.
I don't trust either of those a-holes...and neither should you.

I like my DNA just the way it is...Thank you very much.

...and if, at some point in the future, I'm constantly being accosted by fertile young women holding paper cups and hand lotion, seeking the last pure, genetically-unmanipulated sperm on earth in order to procreate...then so be it.

I'm sure my wife will understand that it is all for the good of mankind.

"I don't trust it...people are dying from the vax"

What? How many? How many die from covid? Are you uneducated or.....

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

...and nobody is going to MAKE me take it...ESPECIALLY my own, now, totally f'd up, communist-overrun, government.

People...you know it's only a matter of time before this administration attempts to make taking the vaccine, MANDATORY.

Ain't gonna happen.

I don't trust it...people are dying from the vax and, frankly, I don't trust anything genetically-engineered by globalist billionaires, in secret labs inside extinct volcanos, designing crap to mess with human DNA.

That's what cancer does...and, I think I'm on pretty solid ground here, when I say that most people agree cancer is a bad thing.
PLUS...globalists like Bill Gates and today's Democrat politicians are waaay too enthusiastic about eugenics and population reduction.

Suppose we discover, in a few years, people getting the vax become sterile, get cancer, dementia like Joe, grow a third nipple...or start mindlessly voting Democrat.
It's very possible.

Go for it, if you want...but it must never be made MANDATORY (My Body-My Choice...Isn't THAT what the Left keeps saying?).
Don't make anyone else become a guinea pig for Mr. Bill Gates-Hitler or Dr. Anthony Fauci-Mengele.

...and if, at some point in the future, I'm constantly being accosted by fertile young women holding paper cups and hand lotion, seeking the last pure, genetically-unmanipulated sperm on earth in order to procreate...then so be it.

Are you uneducated or.....

It sounds like you're the uneducated one

Watch it while you can- everyone knows YouTube is the enemy of truth

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I had the Astrazenicha first jab last night even though I'm a blood clot risk.

I had covid 5 months ago and ended up with a DVT and Pulmonary Embolism and nearly died lol. (I have been bombed, shot at, someone tried to set me on fire, stabbed at etc as a soldier but something a few microns in size nearly had me in a box!)

I feel a bit crappy today but still functional and am looking forward to my second jab.

If it kills me then I didn't die a coward too afraid to protect their families and communities.

Seriously the pure cowardly justifications on this thread are sickening!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

So in your logic, anyone not signing up for the military to get bombed, shot at, set on fire, and stabbed as a pawn in a game of chess played by the global elite that is based mostly around oil, is a coward too?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Then don't take it.

I took it, both a few weeks ago, am fine as is the other Billy and 87 yr old Mom, but support your right not to.

You can and should go to court with a class action suit if the government tries to make it mandatory for all citizens.

As a matter of fact start organizing now for a class action suit, find a lawyer willing to take a cut of the pie with you and the more people the more money.

edit on 3/17/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

No just the ones sat a home behind their computer's making excuses not to have a jab that could protect themselves and their communities making up b.s. to justify the fact they are cowards

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: double post

edit on 17-3-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

If it kills me then I didn't die a coward too afraid to protect their families and communities.

You literally caught Covid mate. Some of us have managed to go a full 15 months not catching or spreading anything.

You on the other hand, not so much. But all hail the mighty warrior.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Sure.. European governments are investigating bloodcloth issues after taking some of the vaccines because "bs"

Haven't been cooked up in my home for 15 months you know? Been living and working throughout this entire pandemic, in one of the most infected zones of (may i say so) the world, yet i haven't been catching any funky flu.
What i'm doing now, working and earning a paycheck, putting food on the table and keeping the lights on, is what is protecting my family. Taking some experimental # just because some people in high places want me to, because virus.. a faux "vaccine" that will very likely do more harm than good, for something that if it was really that contagious and dangerous, in my line of work, i should be dead by now already... Taking the vaccine would be the exact opposite of protecting my family.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
a reply to: Rolicia

No just the ones sat a home behind their computer's making excuses not to have a jab that could protect themselves and their communities making up b.s. to justify the fact they are cowards

Doing your own research and coming to the conclusion that this could very well be another Thalidomide disaster (only far worse) doesn't make you a coward.
Like I said previously, the joke is certainly on one of us. It's just pointless to gloat over dead bodies.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ain't gonna happen.

It's very possible.

I'm quite well educated...went to university...degrees in 'Anarcho-Feminist Critical Theory' and 'Post-Industrial Misogynist Macramé.
Look out world...Here I come!

You sound real smart too.
Is your alma mater, CNN, gonna make it to the finals this year?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: oloufo

I have had vaccines before,many years ago.I don't trust those
coming up with the vaccines of today,they have proven to have
hidden agendas concerning these vaccines.I may be an older
woman but I am not a guinea pig!

in the end, no one will force you, it's your body. as children, we were vaccinated against all kinds of things at school. however, if the internet had existed in these days, many people would have seen a conspiracy behind these vaccinations, i guess.

I got two vaccines in the late 69s. Rubella and polio. I developed later ME, which some studies link with the good old vaccines. Obviously its impossible for those affected to get anywhere.
Polio disappeared on its own. It was in natural decline when they pushed those vaccines. Just like this flu.
Please read up more about the things you say which seem scarily like propaganda.
Either you are a political mouth piece or you really only read MSN titles and base all your arguments on them without any logical thinking or proper research.

Both are not traits to be proud of.

I swear, my entire experience on this website has simply been this:

Step 1.) Typical squawking about things the specific individual is too incompetent to grasp, even if they did choose to do their due diligence (that never happens, and that’s insane to me when considering the nature of this website - DENY IGNORANCE).

Step 2.) A learned individual responds to the squawking with legitimate and historically relevant data

Step 3.) Cycle repeats

Couldn’t agree more with what you said, Hecate. Germ Theory, itself, is potentially compromised.

Oloufo: Are you interested in the history of inoculation? Have you ever looked into it? Are you aware that hygienic practices have changed a bit since, like, the dark ages? Do you always just do what you’re told? Are you interested in learning new things?

:/

I’d bet not as you’re pretty busy espousing literal nonsense. The internet is filled with data that doesn’t inform until it’s converted into information using critical thinking, facts, evidence, etc; I mean, that’s the point of this forum???

But you’re arguing that, because the internet exists, now we have vaccine conspiracy theories? Keep beating the hell out of that straw man. You do sound like a propagandist.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ain't gonna happen.

It's very possible.

I'm quite well educated...went to university...degrees in 'Anarcho-Feminist Critical Theory' and 'Post-Industrial Misogynist Macramé.
Look out world...Here I come!

You sound real smart too.
Is your alma mater, CNN, gonna make it to the finals this year?

Okay, so put your college intelligence to use then. How do you come up with such an outlandish reason to not take the vaccine?

I hope you're not the anti vax/vaccine causes autism type.

I dont watch main stream media btw.
edit on 17-3-2021 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Ain't gonna happen.

It's very possible.

Are you uneducated or.....

It sounds like you're the uneducated one

Watch it while you can- everyone knows YouTube is the enemy of truth

Okay I still dont see a reason not to get vaccinated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join