It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Taking The Vax---PERIOD!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here's a video of the interview Geert Bossche did on the 'open letter' and explaining it. Del Bigtree breaks it down for us.
If you don't want to watch all the science bit, fast forward to 39mins where Del Bigtree explains your immune system and how it responds/works to the vaccine. He 'translates' it into Rugby/American Football (like our Rugby game, but they wear body armour 😂) and it is brilliant!

A Coming Covid Catastrophe

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hope you're sticking your finger to Controlled Opposition Puppet Trump as well since it was he who initiated Operation Warpspeed and praised the vax as "100% safe" and "a miracle." Puppet Biden is just finishing off the agenda. Tired of seeing people only call out the demmytards/Creepy Biden when they're ALL working to complete the same agenda and they're succeding. Is your brain going to keep denying this or what?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

a reply to: IAMTAT
... My son has somehow swallowed an entire jug of the progressive kool aid. He took his jab yesterday, was feeling pretty crappy last night. Have not heard from him this morning (we don't live in the same city). ...

Update on my son: Called off work today because he's not feeling well.

Lmao did you even try to stop him? 1000+ people dead, 1000+ injured after taking the jab, did you even relate this to him? Prepare for the worse.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

My wife, my daughter and myself all feel the same.

My son has somehow swallowed an entire jug of the progressive kool aid. He took his jab yesterday, was feeling pretty crappy last night. Have not heard from him this morning (we don't live in the same city).

Was looking at a possible teaching position for my daughter but she might be required to be infected (... uh, injected?). Won't do it. Wouldn't expect her to.

Untested, unknown, an entire population of people willing to make themselves guinea pigs. I just don't get it.

A few days ago a relative on social media was all gushing about how they were going to get jabbed on Sunday and couldn't wait to go out and have lunch and get hugs. I reminded them that that still was not allowed and was invited to take my comments elsewhere.

Stupid gonna do what stupid gonna do.
Great comment, many do believe the vax does this that are not true.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
People say I am anti-vax because I refuse to take this vaccine. I tell them I'm not anti-vax, I am anti put experimental $#!t into my body.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mamabeth
Didn't your wife micro-chip you and makes you wear a tracking
anklet?

Yeah. I also got chipped when I joined: the Masons, the Illuminati, the CIA, Bohemian Grove, Sam's Club and the Girl Scouts.

I can understand the Girl Scouts, but Bohemian Grove too? That's terrible!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm Not Taking The Vax---PERIOD!

Me either.

It's my body and all that...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Go with what your gut says

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Moloch is a jealous biotch and needs to know your every move.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'd like to know how they are getting away with calling this jab a "Vaccine" when it doesn't even meet the CDC's own criteria for one

Your source:

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.
Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination.

That is exactly what it is and what it does.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

You've got a funny definition of "immune"

You can still get Covid-19 after being Vaccinated

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mamabeth
Didn't your wife micro-chip you and makes you wear a tracking
anklet?

Yeah. I also got chipped when I joined: the Masons, the Illuminati, the CIA, Bohemian Grove, Sam's Club and the Girl Scouts.

It was 'Bring a Girl Scout Night' to get into the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Someone wanna tell me WHY I NEED a vaccine for something with a 99% survivability rate IN THE FIRST place, other than "reasons"?

And, correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't this thing "trick" your body into thinking it has covid?

Why not just USE. COVID? like every other vax?

No Gold Standard true?

Legit ask.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You nailed it!

As others has said in agreement, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-this-vax.

a reply to: Hypntick

You seem to have already drank plenty of Kool-Aid on this one. What's one more sip?

a reply to: oloufo

And that should be your unequivocal right to get the vaccine if you choose. Just like others should have the right not to get it.

Only one human disease, smallpox, has been eradicated... And it wasn't through vaccination! They used inoculation, which is different. In fact, only one other disease, rinderpest, has been eradicated. And that one doesn't affect humans!

So your statement of, "do you actually know why certain viruses no longer exist? because people have been vaccinated," only shows your ignorance. Ignorance is also a kind of virus. The vaccination is called research.

a reply to: FauxMulder

Quick! Secure an advertising deal with Morgan and Morgan soon! I swear that firm is the Saul Goodman of Florida.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sounds psychosomatic to me. I'm glad you're feeling that way though! I imagine people, outside of the actual clinical responses, are having similar, yet opposite, feelings.

a reply to: schuyler

Good to know you so care little that you had to respond.

a reply to: Hecate666

Declining in the Western and developed world, yes. However, it was still raging in the developing and undeveloped world. Unfortunately, due to the antivaxxers, polio has been making a comeback. However, I'm also willing to suspect that much like the flu, its numbers have dramatically decreased in the last year.

a reply to: jidnum

Doesn't matter to them anymore. If you're against one part of their agenda, you're against all of it. Obey!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here's a video of the interview Geert Bossche did on the 'open letter' and explaining it. Del Bigtree breaks it down for us.
If you don't want to watch all the science bit, fast forward to 39mins where Del Bigtree explains your immune system and how it responds/works to the vaccine. He 'translates' it into Rugby/American Football (like our Rugby game, but they wear body armour 😂) and it is brilliant!

A Coming Covid Catastrophe

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks I will when i get a chance, the science is the best part!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Neither am I.

I am a provax person.

This vaccine is NOT safe.

This is really a "treatment"
CNN, Dr "Fakecxi", MSNBC and the UNI-Party are calling it one. Just calling it a vax doesn't make it one automatically.

I advise never take a treatment as a vaccine. Always wait for years of study on such things before even considering taking a jab of it.

Vaccines before had trials and serious scrutiny by the medical establishment. Now the Medical field is being dictated too like they were in the old Soviet Union. pffftt on that!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Sorry... but they are all immune from lawsuits for this vaccine....

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
You will all take it, they have more control than you think
Your taxes will be higher, medical insurance will be higher, won’t be allowed into other countries, states, sport or musical events, no government hand outs or funding, deny education

Kidding yourselves
They stole an election and now they will force vaccinations and you know it

All of that just means the market for faked vax passports/documents will be more robust.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I would have considered taking the vaccine if it was a normal vaccine, but its not. It's new technology never used before on the public (that we know of).

Normal Vaccine: Inject bits and pieces of virus proteins, and have your immune system learn to fight it.

mRNA Vaccine: Inject mRNA which causes your own cells to create virus proteins, and have your immune system learn to fight it. They basically turn your body into a little virus protein factory. The only way the factory stops is if the mRNA degrades over time, which they are relying on to happen reliably in everyone.

No thanks. I know how unstable mRNA instructions are. It can deform, mutate, or whatever you want to call it. Then you would be telling your body to create some unknown proteins with unknown side effects. I will pass.
edit on 16-3-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i will get vaccinated. do you actually know why certain viruses no longer exist? because people have been vaccinated. paranoia is also a kind of virus. the vaccination is called psychotherapy.

There are three major reasons why SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus, will never be eradicated. Even Fauci knows this, our vaccines for these types of viruses are only 38% effective and you will likely need booster shots every year. I'm definitely waiting if I get it all. It's very naive to think the first time out they have developed a true vaccine with over 50% effectiveness let alone 80 or 90, it just doesn't happen that way. By next year there will be other versions based on this year guinea pigs' reactions to these 3 different vaccines. Why do you think they let all 3 through and be approved for use, cause they don't know which one if any will be effective. Literally throwing vaccines at the public and seeing if one works.

For example, my doctor put me on Ozempic way back in July, and holy hell, by the second week I was wigging out a couple of days every week. Finally, I went back in and told the Doctor and she suggested trying Trulicity well so far the difference is amazing. You know why because the makers of TRULICITY used the data from the OLDER OZEMPIC patients to make a better version.

www.acsh.org...

Smallpox and rinderpest have been relegated to the dustbin of history. Thanks to vaccines and a massive, coordinated global effort, these two viruses have been wiped off the face of the Earth. Would it be possible to do the same with SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19?

Absolutely not. There are several reasons why.

Coronavirus can be present in asymptomatic carriers. Some infectious diseases, like smallpox, have few if any people who are asymptomatic carriers -- that is, people who are infected but don't show any symptoms. The problem with asymptomatic carriers is that they make it very difficult to hunt down the microbe when it can essentially "hide" inside of certain people. The most classic case of an asymptomatic carrier is that of "Typhoid Mary," who was chronically infected (but symptom-free!) with Salmonella. She was a cook, so everywhere she went, she inadvertently poisoned and killed people.

The same is true of SARS-CoV-2. Far too many people can be asymptomatic carriers, making the virus tough to track down.

Coronavirus can infect many different kinds of animals. Smallpox only infected humans, which is why it was a disease that was relatively easy to eradicate. But microbes that can infect a wide range of animals will be nearly impossible to eradicate. Rabies, for instance, can infect any mammal, which means it will never be eradicated. It simply isn't possible to track down and vaccinate every raccoon or possum in the world. Similarly, SARS-CoV-2 or similar viruses can infect bats, pangolins, and possibly a whole host of other species, such as primates, rodents, and whales. Recently, we learned that the coronavirus can infect minks.

There is no highly effective vaccine or antiviral treatment for coronavirus. A disease that can be eradicated must be either preventable or curable. Smallpox is preventable with a vaccine. Hepatitis C is curable with certain antiviral drugs. (Because of this, some in the biomedical community are pushing for the eradication of hepatitis C.) But a highly effective vaccine for COVID is unlikely, given that humans probably don't develop long-lasting immunity to coronaviruses. Besides, some vaccines are unimpressive to begin with. The 2017-18 seasonal flu vaccine, for instance, was merely 38% effective.

There's one more thing that is required to eradicate an infectious disease: A concerted global effort. Imperfect as they are, that's why institutions like the World Health Organization are absolutely crucial. Without a doubt, millions are working around the globe to fight the coronavirus, but it won't be enough. The basic biology of the disease will prevent eradication.

theconversation.com...

Challenges in eradication
In essence, this ease of transmission means that SARS-CoV-2 is infinitely more challenging to control. We also have a poor understanding of whether catching and recovering from COVID-19 completely prevents you from catching the virus again and passing it on to others. Together, these factors mean that SARS-CoV-2 will most likely settle into the human population, becoming an endemic virus like its coronavirus cousins that are major causes of colds every winter.

While we haven’t been able to watch this “post-pandemic” scenario unfold for other human coronaviruses (although we strongly suspect this to have occurred in the not too distant past), we have ample evidence that this occurs with other viral infections. Over the last 100 years or so we have had five influenza pandemics, and descendants of the most recent pandemic influenza virus (H1N1 from 2009) continue to circulate in the population more than a decade later.

Given that we do not know how long natural immunity to COVID-19 lasts, nor whether it is capable of blocking infection completely or only symptoms, it’s not clear that SARS-CoV-2 could ever burn itself out. Therefore, our only option remains to suppress COVID-19 as much as possible until we have a safe and effective vaccine available to the masses.
edit on 16-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join