It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to Meet Biden Officials in Anchorage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Wraiths
Is Biden going to give Alaska to the Chinese? Because at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

He wouldn't GIVE it to them.

But portions of it in return for the Biden family making a lot of $$$$....

Of course he would.

That's just how he rolls.

And a meeting in a place where there are legal whore houses?

Hunter will be on it like a tick on a hound.

Just to help Dad and Fweedom in America, of course...

And ETA... America is now going into 9 Trillion dollars of additional debt because of the Kung Flu.

China and America were having a trade war under a Trump administration which was costing China hundreds of Billions of USD.

China bought the Biden Presidency for roughly 3 Billion dollars.

China is going to win this.

Simply because they are smart shoppers.

The average American citizen?

Not so much....

I have a feeling, that China , is behind these "anonymous buyers" all over the West and Pacific Northwest and Texas who are buying up all these houses and real-estate for cash, sight unseen. Driving our Housing market into a bubble that will make 2008 look like a day at the park.

I also wouldnt be surprised with Bidens recent actions, that he doesnt cut a deal with China on Oil off the Alaskan Coast, they already own some of our old platforms off the East Coast.

Either way its going to be bad for America and you can bet were being sold out

I believe they’ve been doing this since as far as I remember back in the late 80’s early 90’s. My dad was looking for housing in So Cal, I remember him getting mad about the people of Chinese decent “foreigners”paying cash on 600k+ houses then renting them out back then like it was nothing. He was a successful engineer doing well but he didn’t under stand how they were making this kind of money, it was before the tech industry boom I believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well that meeting went well China spent 20 min talking about how racist the US is. So much for Biden policies of rolling back sanctions against China. Apparently they saw this as weakness and went on the attack

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well that meeting went well China spent 20 min talking about how racist the US is. So much for Biden policies of rolling back sanctions against China. Apparently they saw this as weakness and went on the attack

www.politico.com...

Beijing’s top diplomat accuses the U.S. of mistreating Black Americans.

That’s rich considering what China does to it’s ethnic minorities.

Gave me a good chuckle at least.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.politico.com...

Beijing’s top diplomat accuses the U.S. of mistreating Black Americans.

That’s rich considering what China does to it’s ethnic minorities.

Gave me a good chuckle at least.

He gave China a forum to attack the United States, He gave them a forum to embarrass his adminstraton. There was a reason Trump negotiated with China in private. Biden gave China the opening it needed to make the United Sttes evil.

Then we have North Korea threatening to destroy the United States again because they see weakness. This is what happens when you staart apologizing like Biden did to China. He pulls and removes sanctions without China conceeding and they saw it as a win.
edit on 3/21/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here in Michigan we have a huge construction project adding another lock to the Soo Locks It's about a year into construction. Most figure they will not give it the money it needs to keep building after this year. It would double our domestic iron ore shipping capacity. They are actually opening early from winter because the steel mills are out of ore. Bidet will want us to get our steel from China again.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't fall for the charade we witnessed with those "meetings" that gave off all the negative red herrings.

For sure they've been talking behind the scenes and in the dark shadows like old buddies ever since Nov 3rd.

Double check any possible recent relaxing of tariffs/sanctions/restrictions and new agreements that may be traceable and not reported by MSM.

😎Be very cautious of all "official" announcements and reports 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They "window dressed" well didn't they.

The amount of lies and deception being peddled by the Biden Administration, and their Media lapdogs, is off the charts this month.

NBC News described a "cross-country tour" that Biden and Kamala embarked on, this past Tuesday.

www.nbcnews.com...

The media even showed Joe Biden flying out of D.C. to start the tour.

But last Wednesday and Thursday, he was at the White House!

edit on 3/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join