It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the effing Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ok, I'm starting to think I'm either going insane or that I'm really awakening to the truth of our reality. You tell me.

Remember this well-known religious verse?

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name

Now look at this pic from what's happening in Isreal-

From the looks of it, in the near future you're gonna be marked on your hand if you want to participate in society. They're talking about immunity passports for Covid that you will need to be granted access for certain activities like going to the gym or the restaurant, for example.
F-cked up stuff, I'm telling you.

Now for the part about the mark in the forehead I can't help but think about neurolink ftom Elon Musk...

Wtf is going on? Is it truly happening for real?
Can't deny without second thought the signs that are pointing us to it.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Yes those of us that aren't thick as a brick or reliant on pack mentality to form a opinion have been singing this "effing" song your singing since November 2019.

Nice to see your finially on board...better late than never.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I've always been on board but I had reasonable doubts, ofc. Nobody wants to believe this kind of madness is truly coming into our reality.

I guess now it's starting to get real and I'm not sure we are ready for what's coming.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It sure seems things are headed this way. I just mentioned this same things a few weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

I've always been on board but I had reasonable doubts, ofc. Nobody wants to believe this kind of madness is truly coming into our reality.

I guess now it's starting to get real and I'm not sure we are ready for what's coming.

Fair enough too.

All anyone can do is be true to themselves.. meaning of course a person should vax if its for you don't if it's not but either way don't create a them v us mentality......freedom of choice goes both ways but it would seem very soon that those who choose no will be tested beyond their current comprehension - seen as the vast majority of the no thanks club will be Christian or god fearing then the "persecution of Christians" prophecys sure add value to your OP.

Ready or not here they come......see you at the resistance meetings......brother.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

We are in deep sh-t if that is so.

Judgment day is upon us from the looks of ithings so I guess the best we can do is work on ourselves, fight for the truth and learn to love and forgive.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Been saying this on most of these threads, got a few thumbs up. What a shame.

People who took this lie, I'm so sorry, really I am, you've been horribly deceived.

They will see come that time. This IS the mark of the beast system and everyone is just dandy about it.

Proof that even most professing Christian's arent Giving thanks or praying for protection from deception, not in the word and attending church as a social club.

Get right with Jesus NOW. Doesn't matter how bad you are, what sin you have committed, just do it. Please.
He died for us, took on our sin debt and rose again victorious over death.

The mark is coming, if not already here. I still think the jab is part of it, showing allegiance to the system that perpetuates the lie, and churches are falling away by endorsing this evil.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Don't make the standard mistake of taking that verse in isolation; look at the context.
The context is "Who is willing to worship the image of the beast?" That is, instead of God. That is why God reacts against the mark in the next chapter.

I have a vaccination card, and close inspection of the wording does not reveal the statement "By this action, I renounce God". Therefore it is not the mark mentioned in Revellation.

In any case, it is not possible to have a "mark of the beast" until there is a Beast. So where is the Beast. Where is the great power dominating the worlld and persecuting to death those who insist on remaining with their God?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

This isn't the mark of the beast. It is the harbinger to it. First comes the social change, then the acceptance for 'safety & security', but last, last and most important is the worship, the allegiance to an entity whom most will consider the savior, be it man or machine and will take it anyway, knowing the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I've been gently trying to tell those nearest and dearest to me about this, it's not easy though as I'm not an inherently religious person, they don't know how to take it any better than I know how to talk about it.

If you're seeing the signs so-far, this puts a bit of a further spin on it, check out Google Patent WO2020060606.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Start praying people. Get to know Jesus, confess your sin and awaken from the slumber.

Jesus. Is. King.

Freedom is Slavery
edit on 3-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance
Well done

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

In any case, it is not possible to have a "mark of the beast" until there is a Beast. So where is the Beast. Where is the great power dominating the worlld and persecuting to death those who insist on remaining with their God?

the specter of communism/CCP...step one is cast out belief in the divine. The rest is downhill from there. Who's to say though. Just tread the narrow path and not worry too much about it (not you specifically).

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Just tread the narrow path and not worry too much about it (not you specifically).

This looks like the message I keep trying to give on these threads. That is, worry about the events of Recelation when we see them happening, because there is nothing we are expected to do in advance except "be ready to be faithful".
edit on 3-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Yes those of us that aren't thick as a brick or reliant on pack mentality to form a opinion have been singing this "effing" song your singing since November 2019.

Nice to see your finially on board...better late than never.

Isn’t believing the bible and therefore the “mark of the beast” the epitome of pack mentality?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

oozing self righteousness and arrogance

You're not ...er "lion."

I might say that was too harsh and most churchy folk are at least trying to be decent people, and here attempting to save others from eternal damnation by receiving some widget upon brow and hand, which is basically a face value solid, but a mystic leaning anti-church xtian trying to explain his views once told me that the biggest turn off regarding Christianity are Christians.

I had to agree. I hear a too serious "thee" or "thou" and paraphrased passages of goodeth books wherein "drunketh and deceiveth was Lot and knoweth he his daughters in the cave robustly for a fortnite" and I want to dance around a fire with pan pipes and no knickers.

The basics of most religions are nifty and Jesus is just all right with me, but the problems arise from certain earthly hierarchies and little things like throwing a son from the family for liking the local quarterback a bit too much, warring with other belief systems or, say, burning millions of books... and herbalists alive.

I will say that whoever starts putting barcodes on foreheads and wrists and makes folks swear allegiance to an AI before being able to buy and sell has done very, very poor research and PR work.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Raggedyman

oozing self righteousness and arrogance

You're not ...er "lion."

I might say that was too harsh and most churchy folk are at least trying to be decent people, and here attempting to save others from eternal damnation by receiving some widget upon brow and hand, which is basically a face value solid, but a mystic leaning anti-church xtian trying to explain his views once told me that the biggest turn off regarding Christianity are Christians.

I had to agree. I hear a too serious "thee" or "thou" and paraphrased passages of goodeth books wherein "drunketh and deceiveth was Lot and knoweth he his daughters in the cave robustly for a fortnite" and I want to dance around a fire with pan pipes and no knickers.

The basics of most religions are nifty and Jesus is just all right with me, but the problems arise from certain earthly hierarchies and little things like throwing a son from the family for liking the local quarterback a bit too much, warring with other belief systems or, say, burning millions of books... and herbalists alive.

I will say that whoever starts putting barcodes on foreheads and wrists and makes folks swear allegiance to an AI before being able to buy and sell has done very, very poor research and PR work.

Can't disagree with you. I love Jesus but I am a sinner. In revelations it basically says that not many will make it. I DO believe that. There are a lot of fakes. I had to leave my church after they peddled BLM and White privilege.

Do I think I will make it? Probably not. I am human. But ill continue to spread the word until my number is up.
edit on 3-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: lostbook

We are in deep sh-t if that is so.

Judgment day is upon us from the looks of ithings so I guess the best we can do is work on ourselves, fight for the truth and learn to love and forgive.

you are looking at this all wrong. It's time to flush the toilet. paperwork is done. flush it and let the cleaning lady scrub it down. We can go on to greener pastures. Live your life without regrets, and don't fear the end, welcome it.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance
Well done

Me again ehh, out of all the posters above who sided with the OP. It's getting very boring indeed.

I think christians disgusting you is brought about by reasons best left unsaid.

John 15: 18-19 quickly evaporates my concern of your hatred for Christians as quoted above by you......"well done"

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This isn't the mark of the beast. It is the harbinger to it. First comes the social change, then the acceptance for 'safety & security', but last, last and most important is the worship, the allegiance to an entity whom most will consider the savior, be it man or machine and will take it anyway, knowing the whole truth.

The key here isva early alert system for the fence sitters....you already admitted it's the "harbinger to it", social change is well under way, acceptance is more than well underway and the worship which worship is a deeply flexible description is realistically also well underway- cv vax is being worshipped as the saviour to life as we know it - i hear it daily on that idiot box we call a tv.

We are alot further down unfamiliar roads that reek of deception and unfamiliarity to the point that everyone is bickering about countless theories.

This is the beginning of the end without a doubt all thats really left is to see if infact the bible was actually factual and to what degree if any.

Prevention is better than cure... sometimes the squeeze is just not worth the juice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join