It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the effing Beast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Do you need a passport to trade? Buy groceries and interact with the rest of society? You don't but, you might soon.
edit on 3-3-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: CthruU

Faith and fact are mutually exclusive.

Either you know, or you believe.

I believe what you are alluding to is called confirmation bias.

Does one know that one knows, or might one merely believe that they know ?

Is everything that one can claim to know : universally accepted facts ?

If everyone agreed on the same knowledge and facts : would there still be arguments ?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

What? This means absolutely nothing. Did this sound somehow profound in your head?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If they try this in my state I will riot.
Also, if they kill Daryl I will riot.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Perhaps they are concepts, that take longer than 5 minutes to ponder and contemplate ?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Perhaps they are concepts, that take longer than 5 minutes to ponder and contemplate ?

Empty word salad. Why don't you tell us what you really think instead?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

At the bottom of the sig-window on the left, one can click on the green head-and-shoulders, and select "posts in thread", and see what any posters history may be, in the current thread.

Here is a linky to my first post in the thread, that relate my thoughts on the OP.

Am not sure that anyone posts here what they 'really' think, LoL !!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I post what I really think. See my previous post. There you have it.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Ok, I'm starting to think I'm either going insane or that I'm really awakening to the truth of our reality. You tell me.

Remember this well-known religious verse?

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name

Now look at this pic from what's happening in Isreal-

From the looks of it, in the near future you're gonna be marked on your hand if you want to participate in society. They're talking about immunity passports for Covid that you will need to be granted access for certain activities like going to the gym or the restaurant, for example.
F-cked up stuff, I'm telling you.

Now for the part about the mark in the forehead I can't help but think about neurolink ftom Elon Musk...

Wtf is going on? Is it truly happening for real?
Can't deny without second thought the signs that are pointing us to it.

Yes, it will happen / is happening? for real. The Bible is Real. Jesus is real. Eternity is real. I mess up every day no matter how hard I try but I truly believe that the time for the rapture of Christians is quickly approaching and people need to be getting prepared and deciding where they want to spend eternity. Scary times even as a believer. Thanks for sharing this, wow

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: lostbook

We are in deep sh-t if that is so.

Judgment day is upon us from the looks of ithings so I guess the best we can do is work on ourselves, fight for the truth and learn to love and forgive.

Jesus said "I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me. This is the best thing we can do for ourselves. Salvation is not based on works, lest any man should boast, but it is based on faith in Jesus Christ alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: CthruU

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance
Well done

some. many. most. but not all. I am a very humble Christian and am just happy and grateful whenever I see someone realizing the Bible may just be true after all.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This is exactly what I've been saying. Mankind is undergoing a massive program of conditioning, training, manipulation. People are being conditioned to accept and obey whatever Big Brother says without question. I am amazed at how many simply bend the knee with no independent thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
People what are the odds this was foreseen two thousand years ago at a time these concepts wouldn't even be something imaginable? The Bible and Christianity and judgemental people I think it's all turning people off the the impossible geometry, numerology, supertechnology, space travel, genetic engineering gone haywire in the past, interdimensionality, even a nod to the holographic universe theory and what the nature of God would be in it, not to mention the impossible anomalies shown that would have needed to be seen into the hebrew and greek ok anguages as the languages were born which is not possible by any means...all these things we see purposely woven into the bible.

It doesn't have to mean you're a Jew or a Christian or a theist at all to believe the warnings.

There is something about it though and the mathematics alone cannot be denied so something is up and it could be a number of things but it seems legit.

Maybe it was divine
Maybe aliens handed it down from our last age they documented which ended just like the previous age they watched too
Maybe it's interdimensional
Maybe it was planted by some nation's government sanctioned time travelers in an attempt far before the catalyst occurred to steer us away
Maybe the Grey's ARE we and we they and we introduce some practice or gene therapy or androidal element which goes runaway train and watps natural evolution till some generations down the line we are those short big headed even if very smart, hairless, black eyed creature in ufo time bending apparatuses desperately trying in one time string after another to make a change that avoids the string that splits toward monstrosity.

We don't know but from an expert in language's opinion, homosapien pre information age tech couldn't have created the Bible and though we were far more technological in the antedilluvian world, that doesn't explain how if they had time travel we don't see it manifest in many other places. But it doesn't mean u believe Christ died on a cross for our sins...which nobody should in fact, he died nailed thru both hands and both feet together on a pole...the cross being a 7th or 8th century element added to appease pagan beliefs alla Christian holidays (though I wear crosses and collect them because the symbology of the cross reminds us of Christ's death in today's symbology even if it isn't part of the story and had unchristian origins)...but I digress. You don't have to be a Christian like many of us, you can be an atheist with something difficult to explain without some wildly scientific technology and let that explain it but I think the wArning is not just true but couldn't be more a sure never coming back problem than transhumanism and electronic economy. It's begging for evil world domination that even fiat currency kept back a few inches...the Mark will remove that last line of defense for us all unless we act like robot zombies and know to dissent or question means immediate extermination.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
The lady was getting her temp taken on her hand because some geniuses started up a rumor that went viral on social media the IR thermometers were killing brain cells when used on the forehead.

Of course, that would have probably ended up with this thread being created anyway, even if you couldn't see a bar-code on the ladies forehead.

ETA: Actually I'm surprised it wasn't made sooner since there are a lots of pics of people having their temps taken on their forehead.
edit on 3-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yes, that is my attitude as well, even in spite of the way we christians can act

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: St0rD

I've been gently trying to tell those nearest and dearest to me about this, it's not easy though as I'm not an inherently religious person, they don't know how to take it any better than I know how to talk about it.

If you're seeing the signs so-far, this puts a bit of a further spin on it, check out Google Patent WO2020060606.

Please show me where in this patent it mentions anything about chips implanted. Hint. It doesn’t.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

how long have you had your iphone for? that thing is the ultimate tracker of you.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
oh the dreaded 616 number that they got wrong and made into 666 and pop culture believes the lie. the closest thing we have as the number of the beast is our social security number dummies.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

why wouldnt you have a passport to you can get the hell out if need be and not have to sneak into canada or mexico? Ill be in the south pacific.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The Book of Revelation is only a Story, yet it contains the Truth.

It is naught but a compilation of words expressing thoughts and intents.

Many elements of it will manifest under multiple and various forms for all to see.

The Mark of the Beast is yet to come.

And yet, this represents an aspect of it which is undeniable.

What's more, I daresay the totality of the book has already been played out, yet echoes still.

Life is like a kaleidoscope which changes entirely depending on the viewer's perspective.

So then, a powerful node in time can be viewed from different angles.

And it would be made manifest in various ways.

The Best is yet to come!

As is the Worst.

So be it!

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join