It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel To Allow Green Pass Holders Only To Access Public Spaces

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
I said this at the beginning of this BS CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic that this is going to usher in a new economy for me, I’ve spent many hours trying to find what paper or electronic certificates are going to look like, have sourced printers and APP techs. As soon as they show and tell. Myself and many others are ready to reproduce and distribute to anyone not buying this BS any longer.

They wanna make us criminals to remain free, well hell I’ll welcome the challenge

SaneThinking
I’d like to buy you a beer one day

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I'd make a killing in the counterfeit "Green Pass" market.

If I were the type of person who would do that, but I'm not.

I already thought of this, as many others in Israel. So they just passed a law to make it a criminal offense. Today. They also past a law in silence this week to allow the local authorities to access your medical information so they can check if your vaccinated or not.
It's all a big lie.
I'm furious and I'm not the only one. The vaccines are hardly doing anything; we went into a lockdown at the end of December and we open again at the end of this week with higher numbers then we got in. With more than 4 million people vaccinated. There's no difference at all, and that's the reason they push it so hard. There is no reason to vaccinate anymore and people start to wake up. Now they talk about vaccinating children.

People are in an uproar but you won't see anything in the media. Last week there was a demonstration which nobody talk about; people streamed it live and Facebook did their utmost to shut down the streamings. More and more public figures talk against it but again, there is a formidable censure on all media. A lot of businesses already announced that they are opening for everyone, vaccinated or not. Israelis are quite a bunch of unruly people yet most did whatever was asked from them just to get over with it, but it seems it will never end. They also know their rights and how to push back when is too much, so I expect quite a bit of troubles for the weeks ahead. I also intend to get involved as much as I can

Just found out recently that the vaccine contract with Pfizer as well as all the Corona governmental decisions are sealed for 30 years. Like WTF is going on?

And let me remind you that after one year of corona there are around 5500 deaths, in a population of 9 million.
I'll definitely take my chances with corona and not with Pfizer.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Yeah. I have been thinking that my time will be up very soon.

My job has been making hints, but they have not turned up the heat yet, but I see the handwriting on the wall.

I have made my choice, and if it is shunning, camps, or death, then it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

They make total sense to those that bow down to the fear imposed on them by their globalist governments.
But not so much to the reasonable folks that cherish their freedoms .
Which , in my opinion , this will not go over well in Israel.

The reasonable folks also are getting to the point with lockdown after lockdown has been broken by some letting the side down for many. I totally agree that it won't go down well but we mostly accepted masks, closures etc to slow down the spread.

As a conspiracy one could also see that the Israeli's might be about to take the war to Iran directly and what a time to do it than when much is closed down. At least the city centres that Hezbollah will target are less empty and people under lockdown, in the event of reprisal attacks by Iran, Hezbollah, Syria will be easier to contain if much of the Israeli population is in their bomb shelters.

Looking at it from this angle there's never been a better time than to take out Iran and its nukes developments.

but we mostly accepted masks

What do you mean by "we" ?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This COVID vaccine access passport idea is "infectious" and spreading world wide, like some kind of a "pandemic". It will come here to the States, and it will get worse with enforcement.

I can easily imagine some kind of police squad with a medical tech type person going around, breaking into homes and forcing the vaccine on anyone who has held out. Bust in, man handle you to the ground, kick your ass if you resist, and give you the jab. Then off to some kind of camp if it continues to follow the pattern I'm seeing.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
With that,
they are discriminating against
those that can not have vaccines because
of allergies and adverse reactions.
I tried to have a flue shot years ago,
and ended up in ICU looking like a puffer fish.
I was told never to get vaccines again.
There will be millions in law suits for
ethical and obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
#2) Anyways
People who already had covid should have immunity ?
they then wouldn't need the shot. If not . . .
in that case the shot will not impede the spread either.
There is more than 'bill gates' is telling us !
. . . I am not sold, nor be 'herded'

edit on 18/2/21 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
With that,
they are discriminating against
those that can not have vaccines because
of allergies and adverse reactions.
I tried to have a flue shot years ago,
and ended up in ICU looking like a puffer fish.
I was told never to get vaccines again.
There will be millions in law suits for
ethical and obvious reasons.
No. There won’t be. Big Pharma excluded from damage litigation.

Oh. And “results” of all this sealed for 30 years.....so

edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
No. There won’t be. Big Pharma excluded from damage litigation.

Law suits as in not having a choice
and DISCRIMINATION
Liability is a totaly different can of worms.
example:
People who are disabled can sue, for not having
access into a building or business.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
This COVID vaccine access passport idea is "infectious" and spreading world wide, like some kind of a "pandemic". It will come here to the States, and it will get worse with enforcement.

I can easily imagine some kind of police squad with a medical tech type person going around, breaking into homes and forcing the vaccine on anyone who has held out. Bust in, man handle you to the ground, kick your ass if you resist, and give you the jab. Then off to some kind of camp if it continues to follow the pattern I'm seeing.

Wasn't there a video last year from China that showed the Govt Goons essentially doing exactly this? I obviously can't find the video now, but they held her down, she was flailing, and they shot her with something, and then ragdoll.

Might as well be anything that they want it to be.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

[...]

It's hard for me to believe that Israel would go down this road. Will these un-vaccinated people have to wear a bright yellow badge displaying their status?

I am disturbed on many levels about this and it almost leaves me speechless.

Why would they do this given their history?

How can the pandemic panic make them so blind to what they propose?

ETA: I wonder who will be last to get vaccinated, or are not entitled to the jab, like , I don't know, maybe Palestinians?

To understand that, we need to look at who actually leads Israel. Its leaders are sell-outs to the "New World Order" evil overlords, they take the orders from them. Let's not forget who created Israel in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration - The Rothschilds.

These leaders don't have any affiliation to God, to the country or the history it stands on, at the core they are luciferian, its current prime minister included. Regardless what they claim, "Holy land, holy people, waiting on Moshiach, Israel belongs to Hashem (God)... etc", these are just propaganda empty phrases. In my opinion, If they could, they'd completely annihilate every torah jew, the ones that really worship God Almighty.

With that said, we can understand now why they are locking their country down or forcing vaccines on their people. They (the leaders) are not good people, if not all at least a good part of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It only gets worse >
"Israel preparing a law that would prohibit
any cooperation with the
International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague,
and is proposing five years in prison for any
violations of this law.
www.palestinechronicle.com... uthorities-prepare-law-to-prohibit-cooperation-with-icc/
Fascism at it's worse

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I would say that they will indeed make the unvaccinated wear a special symbol or get a number tattooed on their personage. Probably for the same reason that people are never, ever, ever, ever aloud to look into the holocaust.
No. Silly. Not the Armenian genocide! We just conveniently forget that one. Into the murky annals of history. The other one. AND I might add, this is purely a gut feeling and is in no way verifiable or sourceable. Just scuttlebutt from the pub test crowd.

edit on 19-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Cover me assets

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I said this at the beginning of this BS CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic that this is going to usher in a new economy for me, I’ve spent many hours trying to find what paper or electronic certificates are going to look like, have sourced printers and APP techs. As soon as they show and tell. Myself and many others are ready to reproduce and distribute to anyone not buying this BS any longer.

They wanna make us criminals to remain free, well hell I’ll welcome the challenge

SaneThinking
I’d like to buy you a beer one day

Me too, that man will never have a sober day again The way things are panning out!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

Thousands literally die from the flu every year as well. Keeps herd strong, strong herd good.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

a reply to: peter_kandra

Sort of yeah
Why should the rest of the population suffer never ending lockdowns when a segment of the population won't play ball

So will you be stacking boots outside the gas chamber, or guarding the main gate of the facility?

Your logic is eerily like that of 1940's germans. You're more than willing to destroy the lives of others simply because they don't agree with the narrative that you agree with, and that's a well traveled road... that leads to a well known place.

It's saving the live of others not destroying them. I'm out of this obvious anti Israel scam thread

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Adolf.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

SaneThinking

Noble sentiment. I wonder though how long it will stack up though when you aren't allowed in shops, bars, restaurants, etc without proof of vaccine?

Wonder how long they’ll stop people buying when no money goes through the till.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: enament

originally posted by: MykeNukem

More of a response to their own Ultra Orthodox....................... A group that is pretty uncontrollable and doesn't get the message to keep 6 feet apert and stop the social gatherings at weddings and religion. They spread things like wildfire so why should the rest of the law abiding population have to die due to their unruliness?

You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?

Or just letting your inner Nazi shine?

Just curious...

Read like a true Liberal, " Its Racist ! ".

If you had knowledge of their religion you would know they don't social distance and often congregate for social and
religious gatherings often in close quarters.

Lmao.

I'm no liberal.

I do have knowledge of their religion.

You sound like you need some people to exercise their religious freedom, so they can drive the point home that it's none of your damn business, and their right.

You'll justify anything because of the “pandemic”.

Gimme a Fn break...

You put words in my mouth, I was merely responding to your lack of reading comprehension based on your original comment,
" You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?
Or just letting your inner Nazi shine? "

He did mention they don't believe in social distancing so therefore they would be more susceptible to spreading a flu bug, its just common knowledge not needing to be explained as you requested from ufoorbhunter. Insinuating he is a Nazi for stating a scientific fact is reminiscent of a Liberal. Basically Gaslighting him unfairly stagnating good debate.

I'm in no way in agreement with any of these draconian totalitarian measures as you also insinuate about me, I'm all about freedom and true democracy.

So what are the death stats amongst ultra Orthodox Jews looking like? Poor buggers must be dropping like flys!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You my friend, are a shining example to follow and if Scomo ever tries this crap here I will know I am in good company when I resist and rebel.
a reply to: WhiteHat

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Adolf.

Adolf............... Like WTF?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join