It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel To Allow Green Pass Holders Only To Access Public Spaces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Israel will soon allow ‘Green Pass’ holders who have taken the COVID-19 vaccine to access public spaces including sports events, restaurants and hotels while those who haven’t had the shot will remain on lockdown.

The two tier system will go into effect from Sunday onwards, when those who have had two doses of the vaccine or can prove they’ve recovered from the infection will display the certificate on their phone which will allow them to resume normal life.

. . . However, for people who refuse to take the vaccine, lockdown will continue indefinitely, making taking the jab de facto mandatory . . .

Meanwhile, Israelis who don’t get vaccinated could see their identities put on a list by local authorities under a new proposal.

LINK

It's hard for me to believe that Israel would go down this road. Will these un-vaccinated people have to wear a bright yellow badge displaying their status?

I am disturbed on many levels about this and it almost leaves me speechless.

Why would they do this given their history?

How can the pandemic panic make them so blind to what they propose?

ETA: I wonder who will be last to get vaccinated, or are not entitled to the jab, like , I don't know, maybe Palestinians?
edit on 18-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Why would they confine Palestinians into a ghetto and treat them as lessor beings, given jewish history?

Israelians are still human and subject to doing draconian things.

This basically amounts to forced vaccination or complete social isolation indefinitely. I get the logic behind it, but it's anti-freedom and something you would see China doing.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Indonesia has made vaccinations mandatory.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

More of a response to their own Ultra Orthodox....................... A group that is pretty uncontrollable and doesn't get the message to keep 6 feet apert and stop the social gatherings at weddings and religion. They spread things like wildfire so why should the rest of the law abiding population have to die due to their unruliness?

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I said this at the beginning of this BS CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic that this is going to usher in a new economy for me, I’ve spent many hours trying to find what paper or electronic certificates are going to look like, have sourced printers and APP techs. As soon as they show and tell. Myself and many others are ready to reproduce and distribute to anyone not buying this BS any longer.

They wanna make us criminals to remain free, well hell I’ll welcome the challenge

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

More of a response to their own Ultra Orthodox....................... A group that is pretty uncontrollable and doesn't get the message to keep 6 feet apert and stop the social gatherings at weddings and religion. They spread things like wildfire so why should the rest of the law abiding population have to die due to their unruliness?

Die from what? The common cold? please...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?

Or just letting your inner Nazi shine?

Just curious...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Why would they confine Palestinians into a ghetto and treat them as lessor beings, given jewish history?

Israelians are still human and subject to doing draconian things.

This basically amounts to forced vaccination or complete social isolation indefinitely. I get the logic behind it, but it's anti-freedom and something you would see China doing.

I guess I implied such when I added that last comment.

What is Palestine to Israel? I can see a comparison as I suggested. Still, I can't understand how they cannot see it themselves in this one, it will be their own as well as anyone.
edit on 18-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Come on they're out of control. Don't work, don't defend the state, continue to gather in their thousands. I'm not saying that's this that or the other.............. But from Jerusalem's point of view you'd want your innocent people kept safe from those that don't abide by the law

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Come on they're out of control. Don't work, don't defend the state, continue to gather in their thousands. I'm not saying that's this that or the other.............. But from Jerusalem's point of view you'd want your innocent people kept safe from those that don't abide by the law

Sort of like BLM protests being OK but Trump rallies were super spreader events.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

When you get this information, put me in the PM chain. I have no plan to get the vaccine. Ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

The new rules are a gateway.
Those who refuse to comply will be documented and eventually imprisoned.

Or maybe they'll just go straight to the ovens.

We've all seen this road before, and history shows us exactly where it leads.
You're supporting this path. Remember that when it goes some place dark.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So you don't have any data to suggest what you said?

Thats what I thought.

Innocent people? Lmao

The more equal people?

Better off to not reply....

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Sort of like BLM protests being OK but Trump rallies were super spreader events.

Yea, I mean, come on, everyone knows that.

Whoever I hate has cooties....everyone in 3rd grade know that...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Sort of yeah
Why should the rest of the population suffer never ending lockdowns when a segment of the population won't play ball

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I can't believe you think it will end there. The government is merely protecting a segment of the population others do it too. It's common sense, not a neo Nasty plot

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sort of yeah
Why should the rest of the population suffer never ending lockdowns when a segment of the population won't play ball

So will you be stacking boots outside the gas chamber, or guarding the main gate of the facility?

Your logic is eerily like that of 1940's germans. You're more than willing to destroy the lives of others simply because they don't agree with the narrative that you agree with, and that's a well traveled road... that leads to a well known place.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?

Or just letting your inner Nazi shine?

Just curious...

Read like a true Liberal, " Its Racist ! ".

If you had knowledge of their religion you would know they don't social distance and often congregate for social and
religious gatherings often in close quarters.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Sort of yeah

So will you be stacking boots outside the gas chamber, or guarding the main gate of the facility?

Your logic is eerily like that of 1940's germans. You're more than willing to destroy the lives of others simply because they don't agree with the narrative that you agree with, and that's a well traveled road... that leads to a well known place.

It's saving the live of others not destroying them. I'm out of this obvious anti Israel scam thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join