It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive–Texas Sheriff: ‘Clear Evidence’ Illegal Immigration Soaring Under Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
IMO ... this story highlights another failure of government to protect our rights as citizens. How many of you want your tax dollars (jimmied right out of your wallet) handed to foreigners you've never met ... and, who very likely ... hate your guts and would hit your kids with a car and drive away without a second thought?

Story Link There is “clear evidence” illegal immigration is soaring at the United States-Mexico border due to President Joe Biden’s policies, a former Texas sheriff says.

In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Saturday, retired Rockwall County Sheriff Harold Eavenson said recent southern border apprehension totals reveal how the Biden administration is returning to the Obama-era days of high illegal immigration levels, with pro-migration policies the driving the increase.

I want to break this part of the article away to make a point: People who are criminals ... don't obey laws ... any of 'em. It's the same type of low intelligence where people believe a legal requirement to turn in your guns ... would get guns out of the hands of criminals (or corrupt government guys FTM).

“A lot of those people that come into our country are involved in illegal activity and have criminal records when they come into our country and they do the same here as they were doing elsewhere before they made entry,” Eavenson said. “And that puts a strain on the infrastructure of any sheriff’s office, especially those border counties.”

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yep open borders, unlimited wars back overseas, and disarm the law abiding citizens so they have no defense. We both expected this and more to come.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It's plain to see not only doesn't your government have your best interest at heart, not only seeking out counterproductive policies, but are also proudly proclaiming to the rest of the world how they are implementing your downfall.

Meanwhile, pay your taxes and apologize for being you.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So, under Biden, more illegal immigrants have been arrested.

And this is bad because...?

Now, Eavenson said Biden seems to be bringing back the Obama years when Border Patrol and local sheriffs are “not permitted to do their job” in terms of arresting illegal aliens and turning them over to federal immigration officials for deportation.

Border Patrol agents arrested 75,198 migrants who illegally crossed the Mexican border into the U.S. between ports of entry in January, according to the January Southwest Border Migration Report released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection Wednesday night. This is up from 29,205 the year before.

What am I missing here?

No doubt I’ll be told that I’m not performing the appropriate amount of mental gymnastics required to spin more arrests of illegal immigrants into something negative because Biden, right?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Arrested ... until Biden turns 'em out ... hot on the town.

The arrest numbers illustrate an increase in border violation incidence rates. But, you already knew that ... I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You do realise that the pause on deportation is for ones already through the border and aren’t criminals, right?

The vast majority of that 75000 that got caught in January got sent back

there have been incredibly narrow and limited circumstances where individuals have come into the country awaiting for their hearing, but for now the vast majority have been turned away. This is not the time to come.”

January 2021 Operational Update

edit on 15/2/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The vast majority of that 75000 that got caught in January got sent back

Sent back where? Your link doesn't mention that itty-bitty crucial detail.

3,000 illegals daily. You can't shove that many people back across the Mexican border.

Where do you think those tens of thousands of 'refugees that are being deposited all over Texas and Florida are pooled? Right there with CBP. That's where.

But, you already knew that ... I'm sure.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Open borders must be part of his 'common sense' approach to battling pandemics.

Second verse same as the first verse.

edit on 15-2-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

3,000 illegals daily. You can't shove that many people back across the Mexican border.

They were dealing with those numbers under Trump too. What did they do with them then?

Same thing now.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Certainly makes you wonder about this whole "pandemic" narrative, huh ?

Shut down schools, businesses, entire cities on lockdown, but rioting, looting and burning is fine
[ which they did nothing to stop ] along with thousands of new people poring into the country every day.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

They were dealing with those numbers under Trump too. What did they do with them then?

Admittedly ... nothing practical.

2d line.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Biden is too stupid to know what he's doing, he's a puppet. We need to get rid of his handlers and his snooty teacher wife, along with every illegal (ILLEGAL) alien here.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You can't break the law by coming here illegally and not be a considered a criminal. By your logic (which is why it always fails), a bank robber who just robbed a bank isn't a criminal until he robs a bank after he robs a bank.

Sounds pretty unintelligent and stupid, doesn't it. Think.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What did Biden pass to allow foreigners with criminal records into the country?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have the feeling the sheriff is just a massive Trump supporter. It's still so early in the Biden administration and i didn't see the sheriff mention specific actions Biden took. Unless there was some executive order.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I have the feeling the sheriff is just a massive Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
and disarm the law abiding citizens so they have no defense. We both expected this and more to come.

Makes me wonder...
How many fire fights you guys been in this year?
Sounds like you're under constant siege.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is what the Biden voters wanted.

*shrugs*

We all said this would happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo

originally posted by: 727Sky
and disarm the law abiding citizens so they have no defense. We both expected this and more to come.

Makes me wonder...
How many fire fights you guys been in this year?
Sounds like you're under constant siege.

Haha right, I bet these losers wear their seat belts and they haven't even been in a wreck this year! They probably wear a mask to go outside even though they've never had COVID! Crazy people right?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Now, Eavenson said Biden seems to be bringing back the Obama years when Border Patrol and local sheriffs are “not permitted to do their job” in terms of arresting illegal aliens and turning them over to federal immigration officials for deportation.

Border Patrol agents arrested 75,198 migrants who illegally crossed the Mexican border into the U.S. between ports of entry in January, according to the January Southwest Border Migration Report released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection Wednesday night. This is up from 29,205 the year before.

What am I missing here?

No doubt I’ll be told that I’m not performing the appropriate amount of mental gymnastics required to spin more arrests of illegal immigrants into something negative because Biden, right?

So, since January has 31 days ......Trump in office with his immigration policies in effect 20 or so of those days....only 10 days would have Biden's in place....no gymnastics just simple math.....when you invite people , luring them with citizenship and other freebies....they will come as expected. Looks like Biden's E.O.immigration changes may not have happened til Feb.2.......Trump's policies in place all of Jan. ??

edit on 15-2-2021 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: added something

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join