It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive–Texas Sheriff: ‘Clear Evidence’ Illegal Immigration Soaring Under Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Snarl

This is what the Biden voters wanted.

*shrugs*

We all said this would happen.

If we can't stop Joe Biden from ruining the country, the day will come when no one will want to come here. Citizens of Guatemala, Costa Rica, Mexico, etc., will be glad to stay home.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
They lambasted Trump for it when he was president. NOW. Bidens president and it's only fair he gets the same treatment. But correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Biden sign an EO to open up the borders and welcome in the "refugees" within the first few days after he was sworn in?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
But correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Biden sign an EO to open up the borders and welcome in the "refugees" within the first few days after he was sworn in?

You are wrong. He signed an executive order to put a halt to separating families at the border, and make it easier for dreamers to become legal citizens.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So, under Biden, more illegal immigrants have been arrested.

And this is bad because...?

Arrested ... until Biden turns 'em out ... hot on the town.

The arrest numbers illustrate an increase in border violation incidence rates. But, you already knew that ... I'm sure.

No it doesn't, it means more people are being caught. Wonder why the numbers were lower when Trump was in - were the authorities more complacent?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

*shrugs*

What, more illegal immigrants being caught and arrested?

Does anyone ever read the information?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

*shrugs*

There are more being caught and arrested because there are more coming illegally over the border.

Either way, glad to see you pro-Biden folks are owning this crap.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Warning

There's no COVID19 testing either !!

😁

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Warning

There's no COVID19 testing either !!

😁

Now that is a statement I can comment on.
I find your lack of faith disturbing

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
abcnews.go.com...

What's this then?

Edit: What a joke. Liberals and Democrats changing words again to create their narrative.

"In a significant symbolic move, the bill also removes the word "alien" from federal immigration law and replaces it with "noncitizen."

But yes, let's give "noncitizens" more support then citizens born and raised in the US.

Unless their parents are "noncitizen"
edit on 2/15/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Inhumane !! 🆘

Released immigrants go into poverty immediately !!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The arrest numbers illustrate an increase in border violation incidence rates. But, you already knew that ... I'm sure.

No it doesn't, it means more people are being caught. Wonder why the numbers were lower when Trump was in - were the authorities more complacent?

No, it's mostly because Biden withdrew the "Remain in Mexico" policy.

Now look what he's done !!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Why are more people being caught? The same people are working the border the system in place. The only thing that has changed is the policy. Nothing was changed that helps border agents catch more people. The only thing that could have changed is there are more people illegally crossing the border.

If a town started arresting 50% more murderers each day without some new technology to drive it then people would be questioning why there were more murders happening. Replace that with any crime and it would be the same. Including arrests of illegal aliens.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Biden has put more bodies on the borders.

If you read the memo that everyone here misinterpreted, you’d see that the people that he isn’t going after and deporting are those that are already here.

So the teams knocking on doors have been sent to the border.

It’s all in the memo.

In light of the unique circumstances described above, DHS’s limited resources must be prioritized to: (1) provide sufficient staff and resources to enhance border security and conduct immigration and asylum processing at the southwest border fairly and efficiently; and (2) comply with COVID-19 protocols to protect the health and safety of DHS personnel and those members of the public with whom DHS personnel interact.

www.dhs.gov...

edit on 16/2/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

*shrugs*

There are more being caught and arrested because there are more coming illegally over the border.

Either way, glad to see you pro-Biden folks are owning this crap.

Neither pro nor anti anyone until there is a reason to be, just hate to see idiots believing clickbait.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Why are more people being caught? The same people are working the border the system in place. The only thing that has changed is the policy. Nothing was changed that helps border agents catch more people. The only thing that could have changed is there are more people illegally crossing the border.

If a town started arresting 50% more murderers each day without some new technology to drive it then people would be questioning why there were more murders happening. Replace that with any crime and it would be the same. Including arrests of illegal aliens.

Nope, you are stretching to come up with how this makes Trump look good and are failing miserably. TBH, you would always be on a bit of a stretch to do that about anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Thanks for awnsering my question with a pointless picture. Maybe next time your OP can include facts we can discuss instead of one sheriff's opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Thanks for awnsering my question with a pointless picture.

The picture makes a perfect point. You might not get it right away, but everyone who sees it and doesn't make a comment like yours ... well ... they got it. And, the question you asked ... you answered yourself, in the reply that came immediately after.

Maybe next time your OP can include facts we can discuss instead of one sheriff's opinion.

You weren't interested in discussing what I addressed in the OP. That's one of the cool things about OPs. If I'm the OPer, I get to start the narrative. You can try to change it if you want, but I might not want to go off-topic with you.

What'cha'tink o'dat? Ya know, if you're just lonely and want someone to chat with, there's a running thread called The Shed. I'm not going to pollute that thread, but if you want to make one up yourself and call it Out Back of the Shed, I'll happily meet you there.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I am discussing your OP and asking for facts to go along with what the sheriff is claiming. Or are we not allowed to ask for facts and policy decisions that support your OP?

I guess you just wanted people in your OP to say, "Yea! Biden is letting them all in. He's a maniac".

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Catch and release....this is a safety hazard during covid and during a job shortage. It will hurt Americans that's why its done.

No cash bail makes citzens less safe

Opening travel to countries that sponsor terror makes the citizens less safe

15 minimum wage will be the final nail in the coffin for restuarant and small business owners.

Abolish ice will make the citzens less safe.

I dont how much more damage or how many jobs have to be killed before the Democrats are revealed as a party that does not represent the American citizen.

No taxation without representation

And it may go as deep as the democratic party has been infiltrated by foreign influence. Enemies

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is not a failure. This is success to the democrats..

They need their voter base for 2024, . Millions more to come.

Sadly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join