It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very new to this forum, not even a previous lurker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Just don't let yourself get swindled into a local media hit piece whereby you become a scapegoat...
and abandoning darpabook is a good thing that comes with a badge in these parts.💯

Twitter thinks I'm sour milk, I'm convinced twitter is not a refrigerator.👹

Thank you. Twitter is gross but it's the least of my worries. I accidentally moved in with the NSA. "FORMER" NSA, if that's really a thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: SatoshiNSA

From your link:

The steel-hardened facility that housed the data hub was once part of the Enron empire. After the free-spending company went belly-up, it sold its $6 million data center for $250,000, complete with a backup generator, to Sigmund SolaresĂŠ, Intercosmos' founder.

This is just from memory, which admittedly isn't awesome, but I thought Zipa (Intercosmos) bought that Enron facility *after* Katrina. The address of Zipa/Intercosmos was: 650 Poydras Street, Suite 1015, New Orleans LA. I can't seem to find anything that lists that as a former Enron address.
edit on 14-2-2021 by SatoshiNSA because: I botched the quoted part I was trying to reply to

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now I'm wondering if Zipa rose from the grave of Enron. I'm still searching, but I can't find evidence of Enron occupying that datacenter before Zipa. Not if the address is 650 Poydras Street.

news.netcraft.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sounds like a disinfo cover for something bigger.
After Katrina there were a lot of legal battles, they were looking for a fall guy and Mayor Ray Nagin took some heat.

So might be suite 1600?

www.justice.gov...

edit on 14-2-2021 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So, a couple things...

First off, welcome to ATS!

Secondly, interesting area of study. Here are a couple questions, not intended to poke holes in your theory, but rather to hopefully help focus your quest:

1. If "they" (i.e. government operators, TPTB, etc.) wanted to control the narrative for events surrounding Katrina, they did a less than terrible job doing it; why do you suppose this is? Only if the narrative was to illustrate a complete and utter breakdown in command and control resulting in utter chaos and anarchy did they succeed. (Of course, this is pretty par for the course for a 'government op'.)

2. Let's assume for a moment 'they' had been successful; what was the end-game? Specifically, in the context of today, however many years later?

For example, if the narrative was "guns = bad", they failed miserably. If the narrative was "you can't survive without nanny-government", again, they failed miserably. If the narrative was "only the government can have a coordinated response", well, they demonstrated the exact opposite. One of the few things proved during Katrina was, jack-booted thugs will always be jack-booted thugs, hurricane or not, and crooked politicians are far more crooked than most people ever dreamed...not even human life will sway the level of their corruption.

In my opinion, a whole lot of really bad ju-ju went down in NOLA during and after hurricane Katrina, but I don't really see how a sole internet provider could have had any major impact one way or the other. There were some other things though which raise far bigger questions in my mind. One of these was the size of the no-fly zone over NOLA. Yeah, it might have made sense in the beginning to keep all the media maggots out, but it lasted much longer than this. Plus, the way they enforced it was like NOLA had become Area 51. Not even airliners at cruise altitude were allowed to pass over the area. Why? And, why did it take air operations so long to restore once the hurricane had passed? The airfield was operational (only one terminal was badly damaged, but all runways were clear). The government said this was the airlines doing, but trust me, if they could have made a buck flying people out of there they would have tripped over each other to do so. I could go on, but this is just one of many questionable areas which scream of conspiracy, but for what purpose remains unclear.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Welcome. It’s a mad, mad, crazy world and I’m proud to be a part of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
RUN.....drop everything

RUN....

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
greetings

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatoshiNSA

Just don't let yourself get swindled into a local media hit piece whereby you become a scapegoat...
and abandoning darpabook is a good thing that comes with a badge in these parts.💯

Thank you. Twitter is gross but it's the least of my worries. I accidentally moved in with the NSA. "FORMER" NSA, if that's really a thing.

Accidentally?
I'm somewhat intuitive so for now whatever is meant by "former" I'll keep to myself, as a friendly gesture.

The internet anomaly is pertinent to COG, I'd imagine or expect that to prove it's a meritous cost for the citizen's paying "taxes" for explicitly emergency use.

I mean if the power gets cut off, how will the script writers deliver their script to the consumers of info?

Sorry for coming back so late.

eta
enron katrina wayback
1more angle?
edit on (2/15/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
From 1st link ^^^

Aaron Broussard, president of Jefferson Parish in New Orleans, catalogued the following incidents of FEMA’s as¬ sault on the rescuers on NBC’s Meet the Press on September 4: “We had Wal-Mart deliver three trucks of water, trailer trucks of water. FEMA turned them back. They said we didn’t need them. This was a week ago.... we had 1,000 gallons of diesel fuel on a Coast Guard vessel docked in my parish. The Coast Guard said, ‘Come get the fuel right away.’ When we got there with our trucks, they got a word. ‘FEMA says don’t give you the fuel.’ Yesterday FEMA comes in and cuts all of our emer¬ gency communication lines. They cut them without notice.” Broussard wept as he told of the death of his friend’s mother, left stranded in a nursing home for four days as he desperately pleaded for rescuers.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

From 2nd link ^^^

Amazingly, I don’t have any old posts to refer to for background information. There definitely lawsuits in the offing as Skilling was first sent to jail, but this one predates that event by several years, so who knows. I do wonder if the settlement offer includes payment in cryptocurrency. That would just be fitting, don’t you think?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oops!
Those quoted links above are inverted 1 & 2

Positive someone caught it before I did!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatoshiNSA

After four days I'd expect if a new love interest was truly NSA they'd have to ask you to at least say so long it's been fun...or your absense could be entirely unrelated?
Just because I care...
it doesn't mean it's any of my business whatever people decide to do.
🙏

top topics

<< 1   >>

join