It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Mirror is Broken

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Seems to be the context and the plot continuity that makes the Dolly case more convincing than most mandelas.

Certainly we are poor observers haha. Memory can also be manipulated, as shown by mk-ultra, so it's neccessary to talk in probabilities rather than absolutes in regard to memory.

Not to say that gnosis , personal knowledge of truth via experience, direct and/or divine, is not possible in the case of mandelas.

Gave myself a one in a million chance of error in the op, perhaps a bit presumptuous, but its certainly up there in my books

Surely the large amount of people and the number of objects affected moderate the margin of error.

Occams razor applied to a team of quacking ducks...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I remember the thinker with knuckle on chin as well as mirror mirror.

also i think the first james bond movie was "on her majesty's secret service with George Lazenby as Bond. He marries Diana Rigg in the movie and and she is killed. never marries again. Telly Savalas played bad guy
Theme song was We have all the time in the world by louis armstrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Grenade

Same. Could it be that they inserted the braces subliminally as an experiment in social psychology that is only bearing fruit now?

Only speculation but if what I say is true then they have the secret to rewriting all of history as they please.

A cargo cult?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
All this talk of the mandella effect makes me think of the water cycle and various routes a river may take to the sea. Sure we can elaborate but it's all there and in many other places. What I'm starting to realize is that words have the power to build boats or cement our ankles and dump us in the deep. I'm sure there is value to both, there usually is with these things.

Now to contradict myself completely - If Cerns purpose is to create a traversable framework of parallel realities, could the many nuclear explosions of the 20th century have in some way contributed to the.. mess? Viewing the 20th century as a macrocosm of the middle pillar ritual has some startling ramifications.

Frankly I could not care less how the original thinker is sat, if they think THIS is the best solution to the horrors of this time and had the cajones to plough on, good luck to them!

edit on 18-3-2021 by March of the Fire Ants because: To change things... obviously

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well one good thing came out of this ridiculous thread.

It reintroduced me to the sublime poesy of Crowley regarding Rodin's statues. And Rodin even wrote him a letter or two in response.

www.100thmonkeypress.com...

www.100thmonkeypress.com...

a reply to: primalfractal

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: March of the Fire Ants

ll this talk of the mandella effect makes me think of the water cycle and various routes a river may take to the sea. Sure we can elaborate but it's all there and in many other places.

What does this have to do with Mandela Effect?

I can't see the connection.

Now to contradict myself completely -

Great - you weren't confusing enough before doing that.

If Cerns purpose is to create a traversable framework of parallel realities, could the many nuclear explosions of the 20th century have in some way contributed to the.. mess?

There are no nuclear explosions. It's more logical (Occam's Razor) for TPTB to easily and hastily scare and CONVINCE people TPTB has these 'superweapons' that can't be proven, because it'd be too dangerous due to the ALWAYS DANGEROUS RADIATION (although it has been proven that radiation can be very healthy, Chernobyl's animal and plantlife COULDN'T be more blooming and successful, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are PROSPEROUS cities with amazing hustle and bustle, no dangerous radiation whatsoever!)..

When you look at those 'proof' videos, all you see is a sunset filmed badly, some weird artifacts (smoke lines?) next to big dynamite/firebomb explosions, firebombed cities, and clouds that DO NOT MOVE AT ALL right at the center of a 'superweapon' (nuclear bomb) supposedly exploding, weird clout artifacts and parts that seem to have spliced together weirdly, etc. etc. Those videos look SO ridiculous and fake, I can't believe that people actually saw them and were convinced of anything more than a bad cameraman with some trickery.

I mean, think about it - which is more likely? That very difficult-to-make, super dangerous superweapons that can end the whole world with the press of a button exist, but CONVENIENTLY can't be proven because it'd be too dangerous - - OR that TPTB just fabricated that lie so they could control people with that kind of Psy-Ops easily?

Hmmm? A weapon you don't have to prove the existence of, so people will have to take your word for it.. and old, fake-looking footage, photos of firebombed cities (they look identical to other firebombed cities) is supposed to be enough for people to just .. believe?

I don't buy it. I am not saying I know 100% sure one way or another, but all I am saying, it's pretty hard official story to swallow without proof. Kill me with a nuclear blast, then I'll be convinced it's all real.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join