It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Mirror is Broken

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: slatesteam
So what do Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum sport on top of their heads?

This is a classic too...

Caps with spinner on top.

It’s interesting that the people in the picture that are mimicking the statue have their hands on the their foreheads ? I remember chin resting on hand, lol, who knows anymore ? !
See? I ALWAYS thought the same - beanies (in the original sense)....

Have you looked lately?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

If realities are changing, can we control it? Or control which reality we want to be in?

Yes 😊 That is what the reality of this information posits. Rather than controlling us, ultimately it will set us free.

This is a fun OP! Thank you pf. I’ll reclaim this again here as it applies more than the other thread I mentioned it.... but here goes.

I’ve always thought that “thoughts are things”.

When another strange individual such as myself conversed he posited that they are. Then said, “suppose that then too that they are alive. And then imagine they can interact.”

I was blown away

edit on 14-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You are welcome slatesteam

Very interesting idea, sounds right.

Reminded of tulpas from the Tibetan tradition and those servitor things the chaos mages make. I guess the more focus, will, and energy, the more solid and alive thoughts are.

Quite focused on controlling my mental input and output these days, amongst other things. Becoming more and more sure we can change things if we will it.

And believe!

edit on 14-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

So what do Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum sport on top of their heads?

This is a classic too...

Caps with spinner on top.

It’s interesting that the people in the picture that are mimicking the statue have their hands on the their foreheads ? I remember chin resting on hand, lol, who knows anymore ? !

This is nuts where did the flags come from? Did a google search, most images show a flag. There are three costumes that dhow the correct hat with a spinner on top.

I wish my bank account would have a Mandela effect, and show a million in the account instead of the low amount it has now. Wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

You are welcome slatesteam

Very interesting idea, sounds right.

Reminded of tulpas from the Tibetan tradition and those servitor things the chaos mages make. I guess the more focus, will, and energy, the more solid and alive thoughts are.

Quite focused on controlling my mental input and output these days, amongst other things. Becoming more and more sure we can change things if we will it.

And believe!

Have you ever heard of the book “Many Lives, Many Masters”?

I also wonder if a case can be made for lucid dreaming?

I know one could be made for the Maharishi Effect

Edit: you wouldn’t know it from my posts, but I do believe mindfulness, meditation, synchronicity, and gratitude are all things worth looking into.

I wasn’t a fan until I kinda had to.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of the book “Many Lives, Many Masters”?

I also wonder if a case can be made for lucid dreaming?

Haven't heard of the book, will check it out.

I am aware of and working on past life karma. Life path recurrance is much like groundhog day, but with the opposition being able to remember the previous episodes, while we have them stuck in the subconscious.

Relates back to timelines and probabilities too, as per this thread.

Agree lucid dreaming is key, wrote a post on it here that may be of interest.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

About to try this guys free lucid dreaming course
www.drdenholmaspy.com...

Unfortunately I also know a bit about change by necessity, oh well 🤷‍♂️ Does make you value the positives more, when you know what the negatives are.

Edit to add: music.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: primalfractal

Seems about right. Besides when in clownworld. Do as the clowns do? Because all roads lead to some sort of clownland.

The details may have changed, knuckle to the head, knuckle to the jaw. Does it matter? Its just a semi famous statue maybe known to people who were born, not any time or anywhere past the 80s. Rodin's thinker. Or was it Rhodan's thinker?

Ah! Minor details on what the statue and its maker were named or monikered, almost insignificant. Most especially since it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, its not important to the world at large.

Um. I was born in ‘82, and am well aware of this iconic statue as its pose is everything.

Indeed might I go so far to say the title reps the artwork rather quite well. Spelling may be akin to the “Berenstain/Berenstein Bears”.

Also a staple of my childhood and many others.

Worth a look

Now? I dunno

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I recall the chin on hand as well, but not the knuckles in the mouth. That part makes the statue look more like someone who is psychologically dysfunctional rather than a "thinker".

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I recall the chin on hand as well, but not the knuckles in the mouth. That part makes the statue look more like someone who is psychologically dysfunctional rather than a "thinker".

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Cheers
100%....Yes! almost gives it a “pondering” rather dallying look as opposed to my remembering its more obvious “thinking” demeanor.

Like hard-fought lost in philosophical thought with itself

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady
Maybe it's a Canadian thing but my whole life these were called "Joe Louis" cakes not Jos.

only example I can find.

The only original thinker picture I can find is this one, all memed up.

Both not from Google but instead from swisscows.com search engine. hmph.

eta. This thinker pose isn't even right. His head was looking down more with more of a strain on his arm to place it there. I could draw it and I can't even draw.

edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

the knuckles in the mouth. That part makes the statue look more like someone who is psychologically dysfunctional rather than a "thinker".

He does look like he's a can short of a six pack.

Whatever he is thinking, it's happening very slowly, very symbolic of the times.

Saw this vid the other day, its what gave me the idea for the thread, didn't put it in the op because he swears a bit.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Yep. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No mandela thread would be complete without some Cern content

First we have the infamous photo of the Cern particle physicist.

in the picture above he has two signs in his lap. The white one says Bond #1. Who was the first James Bond? It was Barry Nelson. Then below that is a sign reading Mandela. Get it? Nelson Mandela? And, by the way most people don’t remember this so called first James Bond. I certainly don’t .

mandelabiblechanges.com< br />

Hadn't seen this before -

Let us next consider more symbolism from a publication that CERN put out. It is the Passport to the Big Bang.

Note the 666 logo next to a portal (upper left) on the cover page shown below.
mandelabiblechanges .com

Wondering if anyone knows if the "portal" is a representation of a star system? Would think Orion, Aldebaran specifically, but doesn't seem to match?

Inside the "passport" are a bunch of images directly related to mandela effects.

Next we have another famous Mandela Effect change from the Disney movie Snow White. Most of us remember well that the wicked queen said, “Mirror, mirror on the wall…”, now she says, “Magic mirror on the wall…”

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

It wouldn’t make Sense except here on ATS, here in this thread.... no, no hallucinogens or rabbit holes except this one.....

Just the other day I asked why their thread gave me the shivers, when they spoke of Orion overhead...solstice

I’ve never heard God, or prayed to any Pantheon, however.... it occurs to me this: the older I get, or rather the longer I’m allowed to exist, the more the unthinkable seems possible, if not indeed real.

Somehow.

In other words there is most definitely a world beyond our perception/vision and I know F all about it....

Ya know how I know? —-> Because I don’t!

In other words, my credo goes like: “Live long enough and you’ll experience just about everything...”

More drunk wisdom a la me:

When I was 11: I knew a lot

14: knew everything in terms of the natural world

17: had it all figured out. Couldn’t tell me nothin

19:....? Yeah, I knew F*c$ All about anything

....then I started to want to understand how to kinda maybe know some things after much learning and unlearning...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I'm almost 50 and I always remember the fist to mouth/chin. Nothing to see here!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

I'm almost 50 and I always remember the fist to mouth/chin. Nothing to see here!

Happy Valentines Day! That’s It! That’s how it WAS!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Good there is some likeminded folks here.

Brought this poster home from school as a kid, didn't quite get it but my parents thought it was hilarious, it said "Move out of home right now while you still know everything".

Seems to be the way it goes, a journey, a quest even, that is circular. They say only those like children will inherit the kingdom.

then I started to want to understand how to kinda maybe know some things after much learning and unlearning...

Folks wiser than myself say this the beginning of wisdom...

Personally I have been blessed, or cursed (can't decide which?), with so many experiences of a "highly strange" nature, that the unseen world is as real, or sometimes realer, than this one.

This solves the problem of belief, but brings a whole lot more dramas, and pressure to conform to the shape they try and impose on us.

To build a bridge out over the abyss, made from air, hopes, nightmares and dreams... discovered only love will get me through...

It's a work in progress haha

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Nothing to see here!

Yet we do see, and clearly.

It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key

link

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

1. Barry Nelson Actor | The Shining
A genial, well-respected, all-around "nice guy", the breezily handsome Barry Nelson was born Haakon Robert Nielsen on April 16, 1917, in San Francisco, California, to Betsy (Christophersen) and Trygve "Ted" Nielsen, both Norwegian immigrants. He was raised in nearby Oakland and graduated from the ... 1954 TV series

IMDb Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join