It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Mirror is Broken

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain."

[Isaiah 11:6]

Now I come from the universe where the lion lays down with the lamb, not the one where the cheetah lies down with the panda.

The Thinker Has Changed Three Times

Anyone with a modicum of mental freedom will probably remember the original thinker, fist on forehead, brow knotted in concentration.

Has anyone seen knuckle sucker before?

medium.com

He has changed, I am 99.9999% certain, as I am with Dolly's braces.

Truely what we call reality is far more malleable than we thought.

Infinate possibilities!

* the nature of the effect insures it will not be noticeable to clown world natives.

edit on 13-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Yes. That's wrong.

So is this:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He doesn’t look right....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My op edit timestamp-

edit on 13-2-2021 by primalfractal

and when I posted the op-

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:33 AM

The matrix is glitchy today!
(and/or ats
)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

But it is a cast. There are multiple statues.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Looks very weird to me. Do you see any clenched fist? Here's a quote from the sculptor himself:

“Nature gives me my model, life and thought; the nostrils breathe, the heart beats, the lungs inhale, the being thinks, and feels, has pains and joys, ambitions, passions and emotions. These I must express. What makes my Thinker think is that he thinks not only with his brain, with his knitted brow, his distended nostrils and compressed lips, but with every muscle of his arms, back and legs, with his clenched fist and gripping toes.”

From the publication Saturday Night, Toronto, December 1, 1917. (As quoted in The Sculpture of Auguste Rodin by John Tancock, 1976.)

museum.oglethorpe.edu...
edit on 13-2-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

So you remember the fist to forehead version?

There is multiple copies of numerous mandela effected objects, they all change.

Would be great find a pic of one that's not been changed to knuckle sucker, that's known as residue, and helps prove the point.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

"Mirror, mirror on the wall" line has changed to "Magic mirror on the wall" in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

I ran a survey that to date as received over 30k responses.  When it reached over 25,000 I did a report about the results.  The study included 7 questions suspected to have a Mandela Effect associated with them and 2 controls.  The 2 controls showed that people who were extremely confident when answering questions about stuff from 20+ years ago were able to get it right 95% or more of the time.  When scrubbing the survey results to narrow down just to extremely confident people who were asked about this effect 90.7% of people remember the line as "Mirror mirror."  
steemit.com

Well 90.7% of people remembering "mirror, mirror" is a lot! Wonder what the percentage would be with this one?

edit on 13-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Seems about right. Besides when in clownworld. Do as the clowns do? Because all roads lead to some sort of clownland.

The details may have changed, knuckle to the head, knuckle to the jaw. Does it matter? Its just a semi famous statue maybe known to people who were born, not any time or anywhere past the 80s. Rodin's thinker. Or was it Rhodan's thinker?

Ah! Minor details on what the statue and its maker were named or monikered, almost insignificant. Most especially since it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, its not important to the world at large.

edit on 11pmSaturdaypm132021f6pmSat, 13 Feb 2021 23:24:39 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: spellings.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Never used to believe in this until Dolly’s braces. I’m 100% sure she had braces when I first watched that movie, the scene doesn’t even make sense without them. As to how and why they changed, I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Same. Could it be that they inserted the braces subliminally as an experiment in social psychology that is only bearing fruit now?

Only speculation but if what I say is true then they have the secret to rewriting all of history as they please.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Never used to believe in this until Dolly’s braces. I’m 100% sure she had braces when I first watched that movie, the scene doesn’t even make sense without them. As to how and why they changed, I have no idea.

As far as I remember, The Thinker has ALWAYS rested his chin upon his fist, not brow. Never even seen that one, it doesn't look right conjured up mentally. I think you guys might be thinking of a Greek or Roman statue rubbing his brow in thought or frustration, I've got one on the tip of my tongue but can't recall the name/who it was/whatever (Hanslune, Harte, Byrd, someone, a little help here?)

Also, the hell does "Dolly's braces" reference??

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Yes. That's wrong.

So is this:

What is that? Never seen it before.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Same as well, was sitting on the fence until seeing Dolly with no braces. Makes zero sense because that was the connection between them. Without them it's just creepy... erm creepier.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So what do Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum sport on top of their heads?

This is a classic too...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

As far as I remember, The Thinker has ALWAYS rested his chin upon his fist, not brow. Never even seen that one, it doesn't look right conjured up mentally. I think you guys might be thinking of a Greek or Roman statue rubbing his brow in thought or frustration, I've got one on the tip of my tongue but can't recall the name/who it was/whatever (Hanslune, Harte, Byrd, someone, a little help here?)

Also, the hell does "Dolly's braces" reference??

I remember the chin resting on his fist. But the arm was not crossed over to the other knee. It was always right arm to right knee. After I was introduced to the mandala effect, I can also remember the thinker with the fist on the forehead. Both ways slways a closed fist.

Now I need to look up the ford logo, and still see if it the same. Second line always straight, then changed into a loop like a pig tail. That is when my jaw hit the floor, and I started digging into this.

If realities are changing, can we control it? Or control which reality we want to be in? Or is it truely someone jumping back in time, and changing it?

Now three thinkers will be in my mind. The fist on the forehead will always be the origional one to me.
edit on 14/2/2021 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Seems about right. Besides when in clownworld. Do as the clowns do? Because all roads lead to some sort of clownland.

Not anymore, that was before the probability nexus/timewave 0 that was caused by all these cabal timeline machinations.

The possibilities are now endless.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interview with an ex-Navy Seal, who, during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. He was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psy spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology.
arnoskatas.wordpress.com...
edit on 14-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So what do Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum sport on top of their heads?

This is a classic too...

Caps with spinner on top.

It’s interesting that the people in the picture that are mimicking the statue have their hands on the their foreheads ? I remember chin resting on hand, lol, who knows anymore ? !

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

If realities are changing, can we control it? Or control which reality we want to be in?

Yes 😊 That is what the reality of this information posits. Rather than controlling us, ultimately it will set us free.

edit on 14-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join