It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal accounts of side effects after people had the jib jab.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just as it says in the title. There is not much more to say as all the posts speak for themselves.
Basically, we have here a collections of personal accounts of side effects after people had the vaccination. Some good soul actually collected them all and put them together. It makes for some eye opening reading.
Some make me very sad and angry, because the people involved were healthy and wanted to do a good thing and now they are wrecks with seizures or dead.

Of course the vast majority seems to have no problems....yet...because a lot of side effects will only manifest after years. Have the shot if you want but compared to a relatively symptomless or even normal flu, I'd rather catch the cov than play russian roulette with my life.
But each to their own.

prezi.com...

ETA: Someone here seems to have had a bad experience with the link. Apparently a lot of malware etc. I personally have not had any problems. Checked and double checked and it's fine both on my mobile and on my PC.
edit on 7-2-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
It's the swine flu vaccine all over again, maybe worse. I don't think there have been any deaths in my area, but definitely side effects. I'm passing on this one.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I kind of posted this for safe keeping and for alternative information [I also downloaded the whole page]. I can imagine that this would be taken down pretty quickly if it too many people saw it. I certainly won't have it, for a variety of reasons.
I still can't believe that people are happy to have a NOVEL vaccine injected for an illness that is far less dangerous to most, even the elderly. I really can't.
There is an account of an elderly person who had covid and was doing fine, then they got the vacc and died.
When all of this has settled and the truth is coming out, this will go into history as one of the biggest scandals ever in human history.
Imagine being a politician who urges people to get this and then you see the outcome for some good people who only wanted to be good citizens and do the right thing and who would otherwise be just fine. 😢

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interestingly, I just saw this:
Katie Price's son Rushed to hospital after the jab with uncontrollable shakes:

www.youtube.com...

And we have another one. Hope he will be ok.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have 2 loved ones both 80 with pre existing conditions.

The eldest one (with asbestosis and heart trouble) had the Pfizer jab 3 weeks ago with no side effects.

The other (has asthma) had her 1st jab yesterday, and is in bed wiped out today with fatigue, and generally not feeling good all round (no cold or flu symptoms).

Will be keeping a close eye on her, but according to the Pfizer these are "normal" side effects to be expected for the 1st 48hrs.

There's my 2 cents 👍🏼

Eta - she has a headache and has been sick too this morning, no temp though which is good.
edit on 7-2-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Update

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
[snipped]

TPTB REALLY don't want this information to get out. However, I'm still getting the first vaccine. Hubby and Mom had no side effects at all, and many of my friends have had it and no one has had a reaction worse than a sore arm.

However, what happened at the site linked to was more terrifying in its implications to society than the vaccine side effects.

edit on 2/7/21 by The2Billies because: format

MOD NOTE: Please do not derail this thread.
As the link in the OP appears safe, post to the topic.
Should you be concerned anyway, please read this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Feb 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic info snipped

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
When I saw the title, I thought this thread was meant as a place where ATS members would add their own personal accounts. Perhaps it would be a useful function if we do that anyway, in the early days.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Better retrace your internet steps, because you didn't get those from this site. My adblocks and even my Duck Duck Go add-on says there's only ONE tracker being blocked there for me -- a GoogleTagManager one.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I know this is anecdotal but it has to be because hippa.

My wife works in a local hospital. One of the people she works with got the vax. He became violently ill and was admitted to the hospital and ended up in ICU. It turns out he already had covid and the vax made him gravely ill. He made it through and is now back on the job. But in his words, he would rather have covid again than deal with the effects of the vax.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
When I saw the title, I thought this thread was meant as a place where ATS members would add their own personal accounts. Perhaps it would be a useful function if we do that anyway, in the early days.

I am more than happy for people to add their own experiences here. I feel there aren't that many places where they can, especially not all in one place.
Remember that 'I had no problems after a jab' is not really relevant, as it should really be like that in life by default.
However negative experiences are deleted and all over the place, so it would be a good idea to concentrate on them.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are there any US companies making it mandatory that their employees take the jab yet?

Would a reaction of the company- required jab be grounds for lawsuit and workers-compensation?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'd urge everyone not to get the vaccine. It's not proven and it's barely tested.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Are there any US companies making it mandatory that their employees take the jab yet?

Would a reaction of the company- required jab be grounds for lawsuit and workers-compensation?

I would hope so. You can't sue the pharma industry for their misconduct for these vaccines, but I am sure if anyone forced you to take it and they are merely an employer, hell yeah sue them.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

They can't yet, since the jab is still considered experimental.

Of course, I imagine O'Biden will soon issue an exemption, or the D's in Congress will sneak in something to protect companies who want to make it mandatory.

I hope there are some high powered attorneys and/or others in the anti-vaxx community working on a lawsuit as we speak, to deal with this crap. I know I'll sign on...

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Wife bad vomiting from vac #2...me, slight headache after #1

<<   2  3  4 >>

join