It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell drops documentary on the 2020 election fraud providing definitive proof.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I actually devoted 2 hours to watching the entire presentation.
YES...
It contains 100% proof Trump won the election with over 79M votes...and that China was caught flipping votes from Trump to Biden.

Unless you've watched the new evidence...ALL the new evidence presented in this presentation...don't bother even attempting to argue from any position of knowing.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: vonclod

Is Twitter, Facecbook, and YouTube censoring flat earth documentaries?

I don't know, probably not, I don't agree with censorship though, not for this, or anything that has been shut down as of late.
edit on 5-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why not submit those to trump's team to use? Oh, right...then they'd have to take those to court.

They have been submitted. To this date the evidence has not been opened. Dont make false presumption. Inform yourself.

Knowledge is power.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

In our day in age you first pick a political team. Then you watch the film and if it reinforces your bias you forward it to all your social media friends while explaining to them how awesome your party is and explain why its all THE OTHER parties fault.

Only if you are falling for the left / right narrative. This issue is above and beyond that. Step back. Expand your thinking.

Have you actually watched the video or is this presumption.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah, you have, for starters you thought Trump would still be President. How'd that prediction work out for you?

Pretty good since the military in now in control. How is it going for you. I am not the best baker but under the circumstance I will be happy to make you a humble apple pie and post it over.

Let us know when you are ready.

The time is nigh.
edit on 5-2-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
They have been submitted.

Case number?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Watch the video. Inform yourself. Plenty of pictures in there. You will be fine.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Preet good since the military in now in control.

Are they? Is that they view you have from the other side of the ocean? Because it doesn't look that way over here.

edit on 5-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Watch the video. Inform yourself.

No. I asked you a simple question, what's the case number?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cybersecurity was monitoring since november 1st they have the ip addresses the actual information to back it up a truly amazing video.

I'm still watching it on tv damn this is the biggest cybersecurity attack in history.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Are they? Is that they view you have from the other side of the ocean? Because it doesn't look that way over here.

That is simple because you cannot see the woods from the trees. Its takes a certain stand back transcendental approach to grasp reality in a wholistic manner. Try a cuppa tea and a sweet digestive biscuit.

You been over gorging on the MSM. - remember what the doc said.

Can you explain to me why Biden not using AF1 since jan 20th

Or why the 65k troops ordered by Trump to district columbia ( a sperate entity to the usa) is now surrounded

Why Trumps EOs are still going live

Why Biden was not given 21 gun salute or the wreath to lay for the unknown solider.

Why there is friction between elements of the pentagon and new admin.

Why the soliders turned there backs on Biden

All lights out in whitehouse 11pm

....there is more so much more. that if you are good I will put a top notch thread up just for you..

edit on 5-2-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why not submit those to trump's team to use? Oh, right...then they'd have to take those to court.

They have been submitted. To this date the evidence has not been opened. Dont make false presumption. Inform yourself.

Knowledge is power.

Take your own advice! oh, bad knowledge is not power either.

edit on 5-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cybersecurity was monitoring since november 1st they have the ip addresses the actual information to back it up a truly amazing video.

I'm still watching it on tv damn this is the biggest cybersecurity attack in history.

It is impressive.
Amazing how many on the Left will still choose to ignore this evidence and will choose to remain ignorant out of convenience and/or political prejudice.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That is simple because you cannot see the woods from the trees. Its takes a certain stand back transcendental approach to grasp reality in a wholistic manner.

No, all you have to do is open a window. Let me take a peek.

Look, no military.

Nice try though, keep on LARPing foreign person.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't believe the last election was legit and I believe there was a lot of fraud, more than usual, but there is little my opinion counts because the proof given has been thrown out without even checking if it is real. I figured that the Dems had the back door blocked so nobody would be able to do anything.

The only reason the Republican party is not siding with Trump is because people country wide will never trust an election again, and the Republicans have also cheated over the years, they know the Dems have dirt on their election wins over the years. Both parties use cheating, it is just that the Democrat party jumped it up ten fold in some areas to oust trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No. I asked you a simple question, what's the case number?

Go and find it yourself. There is thread somewhere on ats about it. You know the 3 machines that got tested in michigan and every one had flipped votes in favour of Biden. They only got to look at 3 machines and every one did this. NOt only that it was determined that the OS on the machines was actually made in a way to fractionate votes... ie cheat

Strange eh..

So if i can empirically demonstrate to you that this is the case. WIll you then rightfully conclude that election was hacked.

If this is the case i will be happy to dig out the forensics. If not you can trot off on your masonic horse to your homeland on the planet Sirius.

Did you miss me.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Go and find it yourself.

I looked, didn't find it, now what is the case number?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So, Mike Lindell has got access to all this evidence? What did Trump know?

How is it even possible Trump was unable to act ... as the GDd President of the United States ... how was Trump unable to act?

He could've swept his hand and fired everyone in the DHS and the DoJ for dereliction of duty. He could fire them with complete indiscrimination ... and terminated the retirements of everyone for a given period of time ... simply for good measure.

Why didn't Trump act?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No, all you have to do is open a window. Let me take a peek.

Living in an assylum you are not likely to see past the hospital gaurds.

May I ask do you think the 65k troops in DC a larp or a hallucination?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Take your own advice! oh, bad knowledge is not power either.

I am informed.
The evidence has not been opened. Prove me wrong and i will give you some BTC.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join