It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell drops documentary on the 2020 election fraud providing definitive proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: TzarChasm

If it's not important enough for you to watch then don't bother. I'm not going to make bullet points for lazy people who don't care.

That would seem to suggest you are one of the lazy people who doesn't care. Evidently you can't be bothered actually watching the whole video and taking notes, so why should we?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Again.......

Watch it 🤣

I'm not going to respond to you any more unless you bother to watch it and provide an INFORMED opinion not a biased one based off assumptions.

link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Lol this is not going to end like you think.

You've been saying that since before the election and you've been wrong on every count. What a shock.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Lol what?

Sorry it's not my job to summarize this video.

Watch it or don't. Your choice.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm not going to respond to you any more unless you bother to watch it and provide an INFORMED opinion not a biased one based off assumptions.

I don't need to watch it to give you an informed position, he's started from a place of trying to prove something instead of trying to disprove it which means it's all bias confirmation.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This might go poof soon too

WeTransfer Link: Absolute Proof

Should work for 7 days.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ok for real. Last response. I'll say it slowly.

He......isn't.....providing......the.....evidence......the.....experts.....are......

Lmao

+11 more 
link   

You've been saying that since before the election and you've been wrong on every count. What a shock.

I have not been wrong. Its happening.

65k troop surronding DC. Put there under the order of Trump. Backed up by several executive orders.

Funny how the military never gave Biden a military plane.. or a 21 gun salute or allowed him to lay the wreath for the unknown solider.

Those shouting insurrection are the responsible. Look what just happened in the last country to use dominion sogftware in an election.

Cannot you not see where this may be going..

link   
a reply to: aoi3610

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Video link is working fine for me. Also using a VPN with no problem.

+7 more 
link   

I don't need to watch it to give you an informed position, he's started from a place of trying to prove something instead of trying to disprove it which means it's all bias confirmation.

Why not look at the Michingan forenenics. That is plane objective empirical evidence and it clearly says there was big problem in the election. Lucky for you there where elements of the military monitoring this too.

link   
It all went South with him talkin about other countries logged in and did this. The machines are not online. I repeat, the voting machines are not online.

Here it is.

vimeo.com...

Watch it and make up your mind.

I'm already 5 min in and there is way too much questions to accept the results.

Updated to add YouTube link

youtu.be...

This might go poof soon too

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Tell my prosecutor that. He keeps trying to prove im guilty and no matter how often i yell "confirmation bias" he just wont let it go.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If anyone believes that Joe Biden got the most votes in history on his own merits, which is 47 years of complete uselessness for the American people in public office, is living in a complete delusional fantasy world.
What really happened is the Leftists were so butthurt from 4 years of Trump, they would do ANYTHING to drag Biden over the finish line, including manufacturing probably 20 to 30 million votes out of thin air.
The Democrats ran their con artist, shell game and “won” the election.
And the assholes that really voted for him are just too dense to realize he is bad for America and it’s people because Trump hurt their feelz.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When people come to grips with how hard they've been psyoped ... I

whats got me concerned is how long is it going to take. the msm show no signs of letting up on the propaganda, incorporating and repeating the same talking points. ABC news for example, every time they do a story about someone that opposes the current leaders, and the outcome, they make sure to say what they are saying is baseless and untrue over and over. then everyday you see more and more people and companies jumping on the band wagon, of censoring and attacking someone who says something that does fit their narrative.

things are gonna get bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
things are gonna get bad.

Things are already bad! Look at the crap we are being told to view in this thread. The simple fact that this many people are dumb enough to even buy into the Trump BS is astounding.

Idiocracy isn't coming. It is already here.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Things are already bad! Look at the crap we are being told to view in this thread.

you ain't seen nothing yet, bi den / kommiela and crew are just getting started. feedin you the sh@@ you want to hear while taking things away from you. and your none the wiser.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I did not watch the video but I read the it was posted in the Times site.

Very interesting stuff, my hart sink when I read that.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ok for real. Last response. I'll say it slowly.

He......isn't.....providing......the.....evidence......the.....experts.....are......

Lmao

Sure. They. Have. Let. Me. Know. When. It. Gets. Somewhere. In. Court.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: Gravelbone
Sorry, the video does not exist

Funny so much censorship with nothing to hide eh..

who likes to censor..

Facists / Dictators / Deepstate / Democrats..

Fascism will rise from the left.

Precisely - going by what the naysayers here are posting, they should be plastering this everywhere and mocking and laughing at it. Instead it is getting pulled down and eliminated everywhere it pops up.

Kinda takes the wind out of their argument I would say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join