It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
From my reading of the Bible I have deduced this. Technically the Apocalypse was supposedly going to take approximately 500-600 years originally. But because of a "complication" an extra 2000 years was tacked on to it. Also there was supposed to be 4 messiahs. The Lord, his two branches or personal assistants and Elijah the prophet. The 4th one is still future. One of the branches. Also Revelation talks of a person called the "manchild". I suspect this is a title for the future coming branch. And he will rule most of the Earth during the 1000 year reign of the saints. Israel/Judah being ruled over by the other branch and King David. And the branches are the witnesses of Revelation BTW.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I listen to the subtle whispering voice that has guided me all my life and is all around us and never has it said to me "Yup Russia is that evil empire they talk about". Instead it keeps telling me and showing me that Russia will bring about peace and much more once this individual shows up to bring about the collosal change.

You already process the ability to determine if a messiah is true or not. When a true messiah speaks. You will not only hear them with your ears. But their words will also echo through that subtle whispering voice which comes from the doorway at your heart. It will bring about a great warmth that is unmistakable.

I am happy for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
From my reading of the Bible I have deduced this. Technically the Apocalypse was supposedly going to take approximately 500-600 years originally. But because of a "complication" an extra 2000 years was tacked on to it. Also there was supposed to be 4 messiahs. The Lord, his two branches or personal assistants and Elijah the prophet. The 4th one is still future. One of the branches. Also Revelation talks of a person called the "manchild". I suspect this is a title for the future coming branch. And he will rule most of the Earth during the 1000 year reign of the saints. Israel/Judah being ruled over by the other branch and King David. And the branches are the witnesses of Revelation BTW.

John the baptist was actually the Elijah prophesied to return. Jesus is actually all to the rest to whom you refer. He is the branch, the sprout of Jesse. He will rule not only over most, but of all the earth during the thousand year reign with the saints. (Jesus is also the manchild)

The times and seasons that God has placed in their own jurisdiction are on schedule. They have not been delayed and will not be late, it will be right on time.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What if the mover of mountains doesn't subscribe to a Biblical Christian view?

Think about it. You'd never see them coming. They could be good for the Earth, but terrible for us, the squirming, polluting surface critters that take the planet for granted.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm with you full circle amigo!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Truthfully, the Romans had zero cares about anything to do with it. What they could not abide was the refusal to worship the Emperor alongside God as another god. Generally, the Romans were pretty happy to let any religion exist so long as it deified the emperors too.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Think about it. You'd never see them coming. They could be good for the Earth, but terrible for us, the squirming, polluting surface critters that take the planet for granted.

What if the mover of mountains didn't want Christianity to become a religion, what if the mover of mountains wanted humanity to look at one another and the good that is within their hearts and the possibilities for good all around them.

I suspect that a lot got twisted and not done in a way that was initially planned and that if the mover of mountains did indeed show up no one would expect them to be who they really are and most of all to even look the same as what we've been taught they look like.

So this could be very very interesting indeed!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I listen to the subtle whispering voice that has guided me all my life and is all around us and never has it said to me "Yup Russia is that evil empire they talk about". Instead it keeps telling me and showing me that Russia will bring about peace and much more once this individual shows up to bring about the collosal change.

You already process the ability to determine if a messiah is true or not. When a true messiah speaks. You will not only hear them with your ears. But their words will also echo through that subtle whispering voice which comes from the doorway at your heart. It will bring about a great warmth that is unmistakable.

I am happy for you.

I believe that he will be a man that when he will speak his voice will resonate with the soul of man, and that we will feel as if his words reach into our soul and the very nature of our being. Simply put his words will feel like "home"!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk

originally posted by: ntech

John the baptist was actually the Elijah prophesied to return. Jesus is actually all to the rest to whom you refer. He is the branch, the sprout of Jesse. He will rule not only over most, but of all the earth during the thousand year reign with the saints. (Jesus is also the manchild)

The times and seasons that God has placed in their own jurisdiction are on schedule. They have not been delayed and will not be late, it will be right on time.

Jesus Christ is the Lord. The two branches are his personal assistants/companions. Each branch is predicted to build a temple to the Lord in Zechariah. See Zechariah 3, 4, and 6. Also see Revelation 11 and 12-5. The 2nd branch has yet to appear. But you will know him when he appears in Jerusalem and rebuilds the temple.

The reason the process is confusing is because it's incomplete.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

And you think the ones controlling this planet and us along with it will just let this guy/girl take up that throne? He had better be divine AND immortal because he’ll have everything thrown at him. The evil imbedded here is jealous, cold and ruthless.

What if for the sake of theoretical debate we say that this guy/girl will take up that throne? That he or she is partially immortal or by some divine force is always protected to avoid death in situations where we would easily die?

The evil imbedded here is indeed jealous, cold and ruthless, it stems from the void or the darkness that it was birthed from but it does not mean that it too can not finally see reason. If we say that God or whatever celestial source uttered the words "Let there be light" and light caused the divide between darkness and light, then is it not possible that like that event this individual will too be separated from the darkness being unable to be touched by it?

or... maybe this individual had to experience darkness in many of its cold, jealous and ruthless forms in order to become immune to its influence?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

[...]

And you think the ones controlling this planet and us along with it will just let this guy/girl take up that throne? He had better be divine AND immortal because he’ll have everything thrown at him. The evil imbedded here is jealous, cold and ruthless.

This! ... However, even though evil is too big here, let's not forget that this servant has God's help all the way and when that happens there's nothing that can stand His (God's) way. Just recently I heard that the big traitor in those dark places up there, is not there anymore causing trouble. He is with the Father now. The "Big Cleanup" is coming fast.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

[...]

Trust me man it ain't Russia and it is really hard to believe this, but it really isn't Russia nor will the Anti-Christ be from there!

Even though we all want to believe it is but in reality it is because we've been hammered by the shadow side that Russia is an empire of evil!

Just for the sake of correctness the God's servant (let's not call him "antichrist") is not russian, he is from Eastern Europe, but not russian or any slavic country for that matter. His native country has had heavy Middle-Eastern influences during the centuries.

edit on 2-2-2021 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

[...]

Trust me man it ain't Russia and it is really hard to believe this, but it really isn't Russia nor will the Anti-Christ be from there!

Even though we all want to believe it is but in reality it is because we've been hammered by the shadow side that Russia is an empire of evil!

Just for the sake of correctness the God's servant (let's not call him "antichrist") is not russian, he is from Eastern Europe, but not russian or any slavic country for that matter. His native country has had heavy Middle-Eastern influences during the centuries.

Is he of Tatarian blood?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
South-Eastern Europe. Balkans.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You will know his peace. a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Then obviously the audacious tyrant will be deposed to make room for the rightful tyrant who is somehow more deserving of absolute unquestionable power.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Would Ivan the Terrible wearing white count?

edit on 4-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I look forward to this big reveal that Jesus of the past has been living among humanity all this time being born and reborn each time, learning, observing and quietly keeping a close eye

This is going to be a big reveal and many won't realize nor really believe it - I do wonder how most of the world will react? How will the churches react?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Someone wrote that there is a hidden meaning to the 39 days that Jesus was on earth after his rising from the dead. The phrase, "no one will recognize me", has been interpreted by some occultist to infer that the 39 days actually refers, in symbolic code, to His Second Coming.

The article says that the reason no one will recognize Him is that he will be born just like all of us, a baby from a mother. Thus he will look different than the Jesus of old. As if we *really* know what he looked like back then!

It's hard to imagine how someone born poor in some remote rural area or in a ghetto might change the world.

"sitting on the Throne", infers to me a symbol for Taking Charge!

Even if this article "solves" a mystery, another dozen mysteries then open up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join