It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew
a reply to: WanderingMrM

"sitting on the Throne", infers to me a symbol for Taking Charge!

Even if this article "solves" a mystery, another dozen mysteries then open up!

You speak a Great Truth.

A poor king sees the Throne as a tool of power.

A Just One knows it to be as it is; A Covenant between the Father Almighty and all of His Kin.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

we will know he has been among us all along.

Could be AI that has been amonst the past 3 generations.

Imagine if an alien landed ('V') said he is Jesus and handed out free alien technology.

There is a catch: the alien tech can only be accessed via a chip implant in the Right Hand or nanites (via vaxxines) into the bloodstream (forehead).

Who will gladly be waiting in long 2m gap queues for free food replicators, free ufo tech, immortality ?
Answer: Everyone; just like the long queues of people waiting for the new iPhones.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The Lord works in Mysterious Ways.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What if Jesus IS the Anti-Christ?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I kind of feel like Trump has a common persecution problem as Mr. Christ. When challenging the absolute powers over the lands, the enemies of the people demand their execution.

Knowing how humans write their history, i really dont for one minute believe in the infallable perfect JC son of god jive. He was either a mortal of origin from a more tech advanced civi, or a regular type dude that had a healthy but not powerful enough following to protect him from the cruelty of the cabal for having what may as well be anti-corruption views of that time period.

The image we have all been conditioned to commonly accept as his recreation may even be that of who the real person was fighting. There are precedents in human history where such alterations to signifigant events by the families/officials in power have occured.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!
More like as in “ a two edged sword which cleaves the real from the unreal”... ergo the truth. Also William Shakespeare is said to have appreciated Pallas Athena “ the shaker of the Spear of truth“.

edit on 6-2-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
As promised

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!
More like as in “ a two edged sword which cleaves the real from the unreal”... ergo the truth. Also William Shakespeare is said to have appreciated Pallas Athena “ the shaker of the Spear of truth“.

Woah woah waoh! Hold up!

"The Shaker of the Spear of Truth"

Would this be similar to - To shake the foundations of the Earth?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Gematria Sword.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Gematria Sword.

Is this sword connected to lightning by any chance? or the so called divine spark?
edit on 6-2-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Gematria Is God's Word.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A few interesting matches..

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

As promised

As did I, and still look around if there is somebody with the potential to fulfill the describtion. I am sure that those high level insiders..like pope level, bush senior level know who they need to prepare and groom for the vacant function. Do you remember that time when the entire celebrity world went crazy showing that one eye and throwing hand symbols when ever they got the chance in mainstream photoshoots? Not that I am saying these celebs know who it is... but I suspect that they were informed something is coming. My assumption was more or less confirmed when this colored female singer/ actor Rihanna had a song plugged on the radio in which she kept singing ...the wait is over.

Either this "special" person was born or got offially recognised as the anti jesus,

Of course this all speculation

edit on 6/2/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

Thats a little pessimistic give him a change..

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Whether the First to speak out be He or the other, makes no difference.

Let's hear them both out I say; How else could we know who is who!?

Everyone born of the flesh is Human by birth, and so deserves a chance.
edit on 2/6/2021 by iammrhappy86 because: who(m). I gotta at least make an effort with these typos... =P

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Whether the First to speak out be He or the other, makes no difference.

Let's hear them both out I say; How else could we know who is who!?

Everyone born of the flesh is Human by birth, and so deserves a chance.

In the beginning, there was the word and the word was light, and out of that light came forth love in the beginning.

And out of that love God gave creation to life, and it was through that life that came many wonders and deeds of man.

But man's heart grew cold and distant from love of creation and the childlike wonder for life, and so man began to despise the father and seek the destruction of the very life that the love gave unto them.

And I say onto you the love of the father is within you and all around you, for lift a stone and I am there, split a piece of wood and you will find me. I am the life in every breath and the love within every man, and the kingdom I bring is not of this earth but is of it in every man.

Never truer words were spoken to me when I sat upon the rainbow bridge by the whispering voice of the gentle wind.

It seems that we have forgotten to love one another and the childlike wonder for creation and love of creation.
edit on 6-2-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

Thats a little pessimistic give him a change..

Interesting but on a smaller scale
Hitler was lauded as the savior of Germany
Mostly the whole nation put their faith in him

Stalin, much the same

People will hear the promise but the actions will not follow

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

That antichrist fellow seems pretty cool based on his appearances in comics and metal albums. I hope it’s him. Not a fan of the angry guy with the beard. His book is pretty dull.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Who did you mean by “the Big Traitor?” I first read that as Lucifer from the Fall but then I thought you meant Judas.. if so yes I’d heard that as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
That antichrist fellow seems pretty cool based on his appearances in comics and metal albums. I hope it’s him. Not a fan of the angry guy with the beard. His book is pretty dull.

Yet the entire elite and MIC (MOSSAD + all other ABCs) worldwide are extremely "dull" because they are all obeying His "dull" Bible 24/7.

This then proves that Lucifuhrer is the most clueless idiot, obeying a dull book not realising that he is destined to lose. Like talk about "dahhhhhhhh".

"antichrist" is also "dull" because he is programmed by that "dull" book to obey even more stupid orders.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

A few interesting matches..

What are you matching it to exactly though?

Should try matching the name Kirill or Cyrill see what we will get...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join