It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Doesnt matter what he looked or sounded like back in the day. It wont be the same as before.

He be coming with all his glory this next time around so I doubt he would look the same.

Maybe I misread it in the bible , but after his resurrection he looked different to people who knew him.

This is what I've been trying to tell people that he won't look or sound the same.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So we want to take everything that is in the bible at 100% value?

better than taking joe blows word.

You're dead set on that Russia is the nation of Evil?

so i guess the last the 100 years of russia histroy doesn't says other wise. and now where did i say that? what i said was,

only one that fits half of what you say is the antichrist, and many people think that maybe russia is Gog or Magog so that seems to fit the "The White Tzar"

i have no idea who or where they will come from.

I listen to the subtle whispering voice that has guided me all my life and is all around us and neve has it said to be "Yup Russia is that evil empire they talk about".

you know satan whispers in your ear too.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: LSU2018

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

Trust your faith, you'll know in your heart. I'm no preacher and don't go to church like I need to, but I've never lost faith or forgotten what I learned. And when I veered off path in my early 20's, He pulled me back.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Does this "throne of the Earth" not imply a NWO? Or do I not understand what throne means here?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Easy, hell on earth then Jesus
Earth isn’t hell yet

Exactly. As much as it seems like it is, it isn't close to what it will be.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

Holy crap I forgot I was supposed to remember to find out how to prepare for hell on earth.
I don't even know what to wear. What time does it start?

And what about my hair?

We're on the same team, save your sarcasm for the assholes. As for your hair, be sure you're not wearing a man-handle or man-bun.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A mouse can sit on the throne while the king is not on it, we sneak onto things all the time. A world filled with nuts and seedy people seems seems like a much more interesting place than one full of sheep.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I do not know who he really is .... but it is what it is

The evidence sounds conclusive then ...

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I hope so, I'm getting tired of standing.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There are two who come, and the first one who comes claims to be what he is not and he will deceive even the elect if it were possible. All the world will wonder after him, and for a time things will seem to be awesome, but then it will all fall apart.

There is a member here who writes from excellent threads on theology, and one thing he constantly points out about the mark is that in order for people to take it voluntarily, there must be an element of worship involved. In order for so much of the world to want to fall in line, this figure who rises must seem to be the best thing since sliced bread. In other words, your talk of a "White Czar" and Arthurian figure pulling the sword from the stone as it were, providing a human seeming messiah would fit that bill.

When the true Messiah comes, we will descend from on high, from Heaven, and His throne is Heavenly, not one on earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy Jr.

- He's alive you know...

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Totally agree, they were looking for a warrior King 2000 years ago and met Love incarnate instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!

The Sword is the Truth; the Word.

It is a double-edged blade that never misses its target.

Its wound is deep and none can withstand it without falling to his knees in supplication.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouseA world filled with nuts and seedy people seems seems like a much more interesting place than one full of sheep.

Right?

The total eradication of exceptionalism in the name of equality is a horrifying idea.

I think one of the more esoteric keys is in understanding just how unique of a position our species holds.

Typically, from the realms of chaos spawn a field of possibilities. Over relatively vast periods of time we see this eventually turn into the physical universe we know. It tends to follow very strict and predictable rules, and is a pretty brutal place.

However, when sentience gets involved, it creates something of a "short-circuit" in the process which is proportional to that lifeform's ability to make tools.

So, we have the core node of chaos, then our imagination,, then the field of possibilities, then the physical universe, our exploration of it, and our process for invention (science, engineering, etc.).

In general, we dont build much with any of this in mind. At least not yet.. But the move towards absolute parity, everywhere, denies one of the most beautiful parts of us as a lifeform.

We can act as something of a conduit and mediator between total chaos and absolute, relentless order. But, its a responsibility and one we have rarely (if ever) incorporated into our Cultural Story. Though some philosophies do flirt with the basics, like non-dualism.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Humans have overlords who are not human.

The real thrones are in the heavenly places. The one who has been sitting on the throne over the earth is Satan.

Jesus is about to oust Satan and his human governments and set up his throne over the earth. And it will be from heaven.

The only human government that ever represented God's throne was that of Israel in the Bible:

(1 Chronicles 29:23) . . .And Solʹo·mon sat on Jehovah’s throne as king in place of David his father, and he was successful, and all the Israelites were obedient to him.

But that was done away in 607 B. C. E. when Nebuchadnezzar did away with that throne. No human representative on earth has sat on Jehovah's throne since.

And since Jesus is the one with the legal right to rule as king and he is in heaven and a spirit creature and will rule, no human will sit on that throne. All humans sitting on thrones since 607 B. C. E. have been in the perview of Satan their overlord.

edit on 2-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
nobody has pointed out that the Resurrected Jesus was unrecognized by the group of Apostles and follower 'Thomas'...

Show Me/us your wounds from the crucifixion and then we will take your word...

my inclination is to suggest that the Pre-Resurrected Jesus had all the traits of his Mother
and when he became Alive after 3 days in the tomb-- the re-Animated person was changed to show all the traits of his Ancestor, 'King David' (the masculine genetics/traits/genes) and thus unrecognized in appearance to his Disciples

yeah, stuff the organized Religions don't talk about...

Jesus is prophecied to return as he left, and to sit on a throne and rule the 1000 year Kingdom...(probably looking like a King David clone in appearance)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Jesus only materialized human form after his resurrection. He was raised in spirit form as he existed before he came to earth, but even in a more exalted form.

Angels have the ability to materialize human bodies. It is talked about in the Bible on a number of occasions, even rebel angels who did so to have sex with females before the flood.

Jesus real form as a spirit is invisible to the human eye but he apparently shines so bright that looking upon that form can blind you. (As when Saul of Tarsus had a vision of Jesus while persecuting the Christians, and was blinded by the sight of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightHawk

ok...hoo-doo and Magic, just as the Romans chided the 'peace=love+eternal life rebirthed' Cult

i, however present the thread with technology based pathways in explanation for the mysticism laid before you/us

edit on nd28161231145602172021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: MidnightHawk

ok...hoo-doo and Magic

There are various forms of magic. Some human forms are just slight of hand parlor tricks. Other forms are from the occult and are demonic in nature.

Nothing from God is magical, though you may call it miraculous because you don't understand it. But God can do things, and angels are and have capabilities that are normal to them that a person may consider magical as you suggest.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

And you think the ones controlling this planet and us along with it will just let this guy/girl take up that throne? He had better be divine AND immortal because he’ll have everything thrown at him. The evil imbedded here is jealous, cold and ruthless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join