It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Boadicea

That was even further before the election than this purge is after the election...

I'm not sure what you mean. This purge was done in 2019, 11 months before the presidential election. The next big election in Georgia is in November 2022. Almost a year and a half from now.

You don't understand that the most effective and efficient time -- and therefore the best time -- to clean voter rolls is immediately before an election?

You don't understand that people die and move out-of-state every day and that those numbers necessarily increase every day? Thus rendering voter purges too far before or any time after an election a failure in safeguarding?

You don't understand that this creates an opportunity for less than honest people to would exploit this weakness in the system and fraudulently cast a vote for them

You don't understand that this is a problem???

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You don't understand that the most effective and efficient time -- and therefore the best time -- to clean voter rolls is immediately before an election?

I disagree. People need time to find out if they've been removed and then re-register, well before an election. 11 months before an election is just fine, not just before early voting begins, when it's too late to re-register.

You don't understand that people die and move out-of-state every day and that those numbers necessarily increase every day? Thus rendering voter purges too far before or any time after an election a failure in safeguarding?

You don't understand that this creates an opportunity for less than honest people to would exploit this weakness in the system and fraudulently cast a vote for them

Dead people voting? Unqualified out of staters voting? What evidence do you have that this is such a a big problem that they need to disenfranchise 10s of thousands voters?

edit on 20-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I disagree. People need time to find out if they've been removed and then re-register, well before an election. 11 months before an election is just fine, not just before early voting begins, when it's too late to re-register.

Then make proper provisions for such circumstances.

Including appropriate public notifications that the voter rolls are being purged, the criteria being used to do so, and what each voter can do to ensure their registration is not purged, especially if the fall under the criteria for doing so. For example, if someone has moved and not updated their registration, then do so.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Dead people voting? Unqualified out of staters voting? What evidence do you have that this is such a a big problem that they need to disenfranchise 10s of thousands voters?

We do not have access to such evidence one way or another, and it is not our responsibility to prove or disprove that our elections are conducted properly and legally by government officials. It is their responsibility and duty to provide that to the people. They have refused to do so.

We do know that there were numerous problems in the execution of the Georgia elections, and we do know that there are apparently 100,000+ voter registrations that are deemed invalid, and we do know that elected officials and election officials have lied to the public about the safety and security of the election.

We also know that a full and thorough forensic audit of Georgia's elections would answer your question and many many other questions and doubts and suspicions about their elections.

Hopefully, that will happen soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Then make proper provisions for such circumstances.

Including appropriate public notifications that the voter rolls are being purged

In November of 2019 Georgia SOS released a list of over 300,000 people to be purged in December. Like that?

How early would you like to see the list made public, before the 2022 election in Georgia? Keep in mind voter registration is closed 5 weeks before the election, 1 week before early voting begins.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That was even further before the election than this purge is after the election...

I'm not sure what you mean. This purge was done in 2019, 11 months before the presidential election. The next big election in Georgia is in November 2022. Almost a year and a half from now.

The "Purge" was likely selective and targeted to preserve future I.D.'s for "special" use 😃

The election crimes were not instantly thought of in short order, they were long term planned 😃

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

..and the "List" was never audited I bet !! Anything goes they way of the wind 😃

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

How early would you like to see the list made public, before the 2022 election in Georgia?

When and if I am ever in that position of responsibility, and I have the necessary information to make such a judgment, I'll let you know.

My point remains: Every one of those invalid votes was an opportunity for fraud. Only a fraction needed to be so exploited to completely reverse the winning margin. Every elected officials and every election official knew or should have known that, in addition to all the other issues in conducting the elections, therefore it is impossible for them to declare their elections safe and secure.

That's a problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We can’t forget about this great video, at the end of the video you see stacks of mail in ballots with no return address on them Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes not suspicious or anything😎

Did you notice that Jena Griswold, from Colorado, had to chime in with a comment? She said:

"My office just issued rules prohibiting sham election audits in the State of Colorado. We will not risk the state’s election security nor perpetuate The Big Lie. Fraudits have no place in Colorado."

I'm so very glad to see her say that. Now, only real and secure election audits can take place there, audits like the one happening in Arizona; which is neither a sham nor a "fraudit." What a relief!

Edit to add:
And did you notice that she managed to include every sham Democratic lie that Lefties like her have been perpetuating ad naseum? Oh, no.... they're not desperate at all.
edit on 20-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added an afterthought.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Some tricks never get old.

Using a goldfish instead of a minnow always catches bigger fish 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
Secretary of State should be a part-time job with less authority. Our IL Secretary of State is so bored, he owns and oversees a traveling gymnastic group..."The Jesse White Tumblers".

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The leftist shills are getting in some overtime today.

Keep up the good work.

I love the irony of this post.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: watchitburn

The leftist shills are getting in some overtime today.

Keep up the good work.

I love the irony of this post.

You see irony?

Really, you?

I don't think you'd recognize irony if it was Reeeeeeeeeeing right in your face.

Spittle and all.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have been reading the (redacted) 29-page report from the Fulton County, GA election monitor, Carter Jones --

Fulton County Election Report

-- and one thing is very clear: Whether mere incompetence, or actual malfeasance, it was chaos at best and a full-blown debacle at worst, and no one -- NO ONE -- can honestly declare that their elections and their election count was even accurate, much less "safe and secure."

Ballots scanned multiple times, out-of-county ballots ending up in their counting centers, lost and misplaced documents -- including chain of custody, and on and on.

Just like here in Maricopa County, it's not a matter of if there were problems and issues affecting the integrity of the election, but how much, and was it enough to affect the outcome of the election? The smaller the margin of victory, the greater the chances that it did in fact affect the outcome of the election.

Georgia needs a full and thorough forensic audit even more than Arizona.

And the people of Georgia deserve it.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dr. Kelli Ward, AZ GOP Chairwoman, is tweeting that 20 states have toured the Arizona audit now --

Dr. Kelli Ward Twitter

Nearly half of our states have been to AZ. Voter confidence will be restored through

-- but, unfortunately, she did not include which states.

Gateway Pundit is also reporting it, but simply quoting Ward and the Audit War Room Twitter. They are not reporting which states either, also I'm pretty sure they know, since they have boots on the ground (Jordan Conradson) there.

So well over a third of all states, not quite half of all states.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
An update from Ken Bennett, the Senate Audit Liaison, wherein he mentions the need to investigate things like "52 ballots" from one address:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

@Boadicea

I realize you created this thread, but wanted to say you have done a fantastic job of staying on top of the developments!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And from Nevada:

Arizona-Style Election Audit Needed in Nevada: GOP Chairman

After visiting the election audit of Arizona’s Maricopa County, the head of Nevada’s Republican Party said a similar review is needed in Nevada—although that possibility appears slim, as Democrats control both houses of the state Legislature.

“Hats off to the leadership here in Arizona … I think that sets the model, that sets the tone for Nevada,” Republican Chairman Michael McDonald said in an interview posted to Twitter, referring to the audit efforts in Maricopa. “We want to duplicate that in Nevada.”

To be clear, not everyone wants to --

Cannizzaro told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the state Republican Party and McDonald “are delusional” for wanting an audit of the state’s election results.

“The Nevada Senate isn’t going to waste any time or taxpayer money entertaining their unhinged conspiracy theories,” she said.

Responding to McDonald’s interview, Democrat Attorney General Aaron Ford said his office “defeated” Republicans’ and former President Donald Trump’s “lawsuits alleging widespread voter fraud.” The attorney general’s office will push back against any audit efforts, he said.

Gotta love the opposition's oh-so-thoughtful and reasonable response, eh? Such respect for their people...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you! I am very glad it's appreciated... and I thank you for caring.

I never expected that there would be so much to update when I started this thread. I guess I should have known better. But even I'm surprised at all that has happened, continues to happen, and what has been revealed here and elsewhere over the last few months.

But it is what it is and it ain't over till it's over!

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join