It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ah yes, another thread pointing out a seemingly sh*tty human and immediately the fingers point across the aisle.

It's ok to dislike someone on your own team. I have several co-workers who suck at their jobs and I hate working with them because I know their work will end up in my lap. Me pointing at one of our competing properties and telling them how bad their team sucks won't change anything, which is why I document everything and when my co-workers drop the ball, I print up everything I documented and hold them accountable for it.

If you guys are going to play the D and R game, you might want to take a different approach. This one's been done for quite a few decades and doesn't work.

And yes, AOC sucks. I don't know if she says the sh*t she says knowing the hyperbole will make headlines (especially the latest one) or she actually believes the sh*t she says, either way, the DNC couldn't have picked someone more fitting for their party because she's certainly great at being every stereotype of a left-leaning/progressive politician.

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Bluntone22

I remember people that elected did not elected him freebase on qualities, I will say no more.

FTFY

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I have several co-workers who suck at their jobs and I hate working with them because I know their work will end up in my lap.

*le sigh*

We all hate Kevin...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Not at all. I also support hanging traitors. Firing squad will also work but not as entertaining.

edit on 29-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes? And you guys have Raphael Warnock. I figure that makes us even.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well of course you will kick out the dems or as so many on ATS like to shriek "kill all the demonrats". Leaves you with even less population to support yourself. Doubtful you would see moderate Republicans flock to your new nirvana.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
When she claims too many troops will make guam tip over let us know.....

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Hank " the tank" Johnson

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wasn't it Sheila Jackson Lee who wanted the Mars rover to drive by the American flag on Mars? Btw, Ms. Lee also introduced a gun bill that would make pysch evals from government approved psychs mandatory to receive concealed carry licenses.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I guess I'll end this with a question. Which one of you on here is Marjorie Taylor Greene?

You nearly murdered me with that one. I was thinking the same thing as I was reading your post, then I got down to the end and partially inhaled my orange turmeric smoothie.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The OP is like watching an airplane lose both wings, but becoming hysterical about only one of them.

The nutcases on the left and right are symptoms of a much larger problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So she’s doing the same thing as the squad does. I don’t see why anything should happen. But then again, the new standard for the left is to hold the right accountable for things the left has already done and cheered for without punishment. No worries though, you’re guys time is coming.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The OP is like watching an airplane lose both wings, but becoming hysterical about only one of them.

The nutcases on the left and right are symptoms of a much larger problem.

That's true.
It's got to be easier to point out the normal people.
We'd be here all day everyday discussing the loons.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wasn't it Sheila Jackson Lee who wanted the Mars rover to drive by the American flag on Mars? Btw, Ms. Lee also introduced a gun bill that would make pysch evals from government approved psychs mandatory to receive concealed carry licenses.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Its smash the gop 24/7 now.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But now that Greene's past comments have raised the ire of Jewish lobbying groups we'll see if further steps are taken to diminish what little power the freshman Representative has.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Nancy tried to get the nuke codes.

I'm not sure anyone could be nuttier and more treasonous than her.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
No worries though, you’re guys time is coming.

I don't think most neolibs are old enough to remember the years GWB was president....back when the Dixie Chicks caught hell for saying he wasn't their president and the news made sure we were all on the same page with the war on terror.

Now the formula used to sell the war on terror in the middle east is being used, here. They said the Patriot Act was a temporary loss of civil liberties and the naysayers were paranoid.

Look at us now.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oooo, now this just happened...

So, apparently Rep Cori Bush announced today that she was moving offices because a "maskless" Marjorie Taylor Green berated her in the hallway. Then she claimed she targeted her and her staff:

From her Twitter:

A maskless Marjorie Taylor Greene & her staff berated me in a hallway. She targeted me & others on social media.

I'm moving my office away from hers for my team's safety.

I've called for the expulsion of members who incited the insurrection from Day 1. Bring H.Res 25 to a vote.

BUT, Marjorie Taylor Greene had actually been in the hallway, with her mask down because she was filming a video to post to her followers on Telegram.

SO, Marjorie Taylor Greene has what happened on video and it was actually other people in the hallway that berated her about not having her mask on. She did stand her ground and point out their hypocrisy but she was berated first and it was more than one person ganging up on her.

Video at Telegram: LINK

So...what else are they lying about and exaggerating to oust this woman that won't stand for their sh*t?

edit on 1/29/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe they can aim the Jewish space laser at Guam and tip it over

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That is because her husband was already having Alzheimer when he was still a president,

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

The people elect who they elect is the point.

It has become wildly apparent that one person's crazy is not beyond the pale to others these days. At least the OP can take solace in knowing that people like Majorie Taylor Green and Hank Johnson are limited to one small district in a state as House Representatives. Where you do turn when an entire state elects an open racist like Warnock?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, lord do not get me started on that one, We in Georgia are still scratching our heads on how that piece of crap got elected.

But I tell you this, he promised, free money to illegals, 15 dollars minimum wages to all, then the commercials were targeted to only two sides of the population African Americans and latinos, you have no idea the bombardment of trash that came from this piece of excuse for human and the other guy Ossoff, now the last one is promising free health care and going after big pharma, the first one is the dangerous one the second one is just a lame duck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join