It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That is because her husband was already having Alzheimer when he was still a president,

Took me a second...I actually meant Nancy Pelosi, not Nancy Reagan.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh, ok, darn you are not kidding, she really wanted the nukes code? rest assure she will get them now with sleepy joe in power,

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: marg6043

That is because her husband was already having Alzheimer when he was still a president,

Took me a second...I actually meant Nancy Pelosi, not Nancy Reagan.

Thank you for clarifying... I kinda felt dumb trying to picture Nancy Reagan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

According to Art. 2 sec. 1 Cl 2 of the Constitution it wasn't fair AT ALL.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

God help us if criticism of an individual like George Soros is ever accepted as evidence of biases against an entire group. We saw that horsecrap with Obama when anyone who criticized his tomfoolery was called racist against blacks, but this is even more ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Livestream Captures Rep. Cori Bush Berating Her For Not Wearing A MaskπŸ˜†

Look how hostile that work environment is!

They are so ridiculous and unprofessional.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
She's definitely got those crazy-girl eyes...but in the crazy-in-the sack way.

www.facebook.com...

She obviously keeps in shape too.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wrong!!! I know for a fact there a Jews In SPACE! I seen it with my own eyes! They are zooming along protecting the Hebrew Race.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Hades will freeze over before I ever declare allegiance
to the demonrat party! I don't owe their kind anything
but distain for their destruction of the U.S.A.
edit on 29-1-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: choomsuba

Hades will freeze over before I ever declare allegiance
to the demonrat party! I don't owe their kind anything
but distain for their destruction the the U.S.A.

You tell 'em, Mama!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Jewish space laser sound funny.

Was it meant in jest?

If so, why delete the posts?

Stop cowering.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Jewish space laser sound funny.

Was it meant in jest?

If so, why delete the posts?

Stop cowering.

It's absolutely real! Be afraid, very afraid!

edit on 29-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She also wanted the NWS to name hurricanes in alignment with our diverse world.

www.snopes.com...

Could you imagine: Here comes Hurricane Shaniqua, she's gonna leave a wake of destruction in the Gulf!

If a White person said that without any provocation or suggestion from the ever-aggrieved contingent, it would be slammed as racist. As usual.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How did they get the space laser to claim its heritage

Was there a sit-down interview I missed?

Seems like big news

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
She is batshiz nutso, and an embarrassment to our district. Death threats to her opponent is how she " won". Her bread ain't done, her elevator doesnt make it to the top, she is straight up shot out.

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So is ATS just going to ignore the s***storm swirling around Greene?

For those that haven't been following the news, Greene's issues started last weekend when some Facebook posts she made in 2018 and 2019 came to light. Chief among these were posts that advocated the assassination of a number of politicians, namely Pelosi, as well as the killing of FBI agents.

This prompted a response from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy who stated he was going to have a little chat with the freshman Representative. It should be remembered that in 2019 McCarthy stripped then-Representative Steve King of his committee duties following controversial statements he made about white supremacy.
Source

Things have progressively gotten worse for Greene. Yesterday the phrase "Jewish space laser" was trending on Twitter when it was revealed that, in now deleted posts, Greene claimed the 2018 Camp Fire was started by the Rothschilds using an orbital laser.

While the belief itself is insane it has raised questions of anti-semitism. This isn't the first conspiracy she has espoused that involves Jewish people. She's a big advocate of anti-Soros conspiracies. She also has a history of railing against "Zionist supremacists" and pushing the Great Replacement theory.
Source

Understandably these remarks have angered Jewish groups who are now calling for her removal.

Needless to say Greene is causing a bit of split in the Republican Party. There were many key Party members who earned of the danger she presented but she ultimately got the backing of the Party because she was endorsed by a number of people that had Trump's ear.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. There are many, including those on the Right, that don't believe enough is being done by Party leadership to rein in Greene. But now that Greene's past comments have raised the ire of Jewish lobbying groups we'll see if further steps are taken to diminish what little power the freshman Representative has.

I guess I'll end this with a question. Which one of you on here is Marjorie Taylor Greene?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I never thought I'd see the day when 'Jewish space laser' is trending online and it's not a joke but a theory about what started the Camp Fire.
Greene appears to be nuttier than a tree full of squirrels.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Where does she mention "Jewish"?
Looks to me that NY MAGAZINE is responsible for calling the Solaren space solar panels "Jewish".
Should accuracy in reporting be part of this debate?

pyxis.nymag.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Seems to me that in the days and age of "diversity" and "inclusion" in a body of 435, there ought to be room for at least 1 person who believes in off the wall stuff, and as we have seen, we have lots of people of all types who have all kinds of beliefs and verified idiots. We have someone who married her brother to game the legal system.

What I find interesting is that the only real time this kind of looniness is not to be born is when it's found in the Republican party.

Why is that? Do even you leftists acknowledge and rely on them to be the adults even if you'd never admit it? Seriously, I'm getting tired of the uneven application of standards for who can and cannot Represent according to election. If you can keep people like Omar, Swalwell who sleeps with spies but still serves on the Intel Committee, Schiff who pushes his own conspiracy theories and makes the Congress investigate them for years, ol' Hank Johnson and the rest, then there is room for this gal even if she is a Republican.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Has she been banned from Tweetter yet?

She was suspended not long ago... (haven't check on an update...)

But hey, with 50 states and 400+ representatives your gonna have some outliers on both sides... it's called science!

edit on 30-1-2021 by Skooter_NB because: Realized I was late to the party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join