It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Greene's issues started last weekend when some Facebook posts she made in 2018 and 2019 came to light. Chief among these were posts that advocated the assassination of a number of politicians, namely Pelosi, as well as the killing of FBI agents.

This is by far the most problematic... well, beyond the fact that she was elected at all...

If it's prosecutable, arrest and charge her and give her her day in court. If not, just name and shame her.

It's up to the people who they have represent them. Not the other critters. If this is who they choose, they have to live with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
FYI

"Marjorie" is the female term for "Major".

(cue "the More You Know" gif)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

This is off topic but to reply, in a secession, even if it's 10 states especially if they are red, as they are much higher in government hand outs, how will they possibly even maintain infrastructure such as all the roads, bridges, railways etc? I'm curious about that.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: LSU2018

This is off topic but to reply, in a secession, even if it's 10 states especially if they are red, as they are much higher in government hand outs, how will they possibly even maintain infrastructure such as all the roads, bridges, railways etc? I'm curious about that.

Robots.

We have all the cool robots.

Duh.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All republicans in the house and senate should be offered an “amnesty”, so to speak.
They can go before a special committee set up by the democrats where they will be subject to verbal humiliation for a while then be able to “apologize “, admit the error of their ways , all while bowing their heads, then declare their allegiance to the democrats.
This is the only viable solution.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, I should have known. I was curious, in all the talk I never hear how they will generate the millions and millions to maintain that along with a military.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All republicans in the house and senate should be offered an “amnesty”, so to speak.
They can go before a special committee set up by the democrats where they will be subject to verbal humiliation for a while then be able to “apologize “, admit the error of their ways , all while bowing their heads, then declare their allegiance to the democrats.

Only if Pelosi dresses like Emperor Palpatine. Or Jar-Jar Binks.

Yeah, she should talk like Jar-Jar Binks.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ah, I should have known. I was curious, in all the talk I never hear how they will generate the millions and millions to maintain that along with a military.

Robots and Space Ninja's.

It's a big secret.

Don't tell anyone, 'kay?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Wow in a long ago time an eccentric was the term used to avoid calling people crazy, this is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Marion barry was re-elected mayor of DC after his arrest for soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack on video.

Voters are stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Meesa dont like DBcowboy, meesa goen to raise his taxes.

edit on 29-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I remember people that elected did not elected him base on qualities, I will say no more.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That doesn't happen until she's into her third bottle of wine.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

...and now for the punchline. 60-80% of the people receiving welfare in those red states are...wait for it..Democrats.

Long term unemployment in those states with the highest government handouts 70+%...Democrats

Yeah, Republicans are the problem, phttt. 🙄

edit on 29-1-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The pearl-clutching is so exhausting and infantile, but also dangerous, because legislators are working towards criminalizing speech. It’s the same with the kangaroo impeachment trial.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That doesn't happen until she's into her third bottle of wine.

I did not know that you could get Meth Wine.

Is it fruity or dry?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Three letters.

AOC

Three syllables.

De flec tion.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

...and now for the punchline. 60-80% of the people receiving welfare in those red states are...wait for it..Democrats.

Long term unemployment in those states with the highest government handouts 70+%...Democrats

...and now for the source?

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Three letters.

AOC

Get her and Marjorie in a pudding pool match. O yeah baby !

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: mtnshredder

...and now for the source?

I won't hold my breath.

bongino.com...

edit on 29-1-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join