It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S intelligence officials warns china is collection american citizens DNA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Link

"The largest biotech firm in the world wasted no time in offering to build and run COVID testing labs in Washington, contacting its governor right after the first major COVID outbreak in the U.S. occurred there. The Chinese company, the BGI Group, made the same offer to at least five other states, including New York and California, 60 Minutes has learned"

"This, along with other COVID testing offers by BGI, so worried Bill Evanina, then the country's top counterintelligence officer, that he authorized a rare public warning. "Foreign powers can collect, store and exploit biometric information from COVID tests" declared the notice. Evanina believes the Chinese are trying to collect Americans' DNA to win a race to control the world's biodata."

While the biden admin continues to outdo themselves in punishing americans for putting them in power. They waste no time in allowing our chinese friends almost anything.. from access to the power grid or biodata from americans. And just for good measures, you cant call the virus that originated in china "china virus" because that isnt politcally correct enough. Yay social score.

Meanwhile the press is asking Joe all the right and tough questions like "how are you're dogs doing" "isnt jill an amazing first lady"

Whats next for team chy-na?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

This is surprising? All last year we've been told test results are being put into contact tracing databases that are linked to phone apps and such. Brazil leaked out 243 million health records to the world. All of this covid data is being shared globally.

Is it really surpising china would be building a huge database of that information...? that's the kinda # china does.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Creating and releasing a virus that thrives on specific genes would make a pretty effective weapon.... And sounds like a good movie.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I leave for 8 months, come back, and the very first post on top of the New posts is a bait. The third paragraph in that article states that none of the states took the offer because of Bill's warning. You quoted the article, so I know you knew that.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh boy lets wait for the next EO demanding all Americans tested for covid will have their DNAs in storage with China.

Where are the protest and outrage, did not everything Trump did was a protest about it?

Did the American people has become this passive, where are the useful idiots when you needed
I forgot, you need money for those, they demand payment.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This sounds awesome, what could go wrong......

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
23 & Xi
Imagine what could be engineered up with a DNA database .....
Oh forgot ... we are already probably living that scenerio

23andMe Is Terrifying, but Not for the Reasons the FDA Thinks
The genetic-testing company's real goal is to hoard your personal data - November 27, 2013

What the search engine is to Google, the Personal Genome Service is to 23andMe. The company is not exactly hiding its ambitions. “The long game here is not to make money selling kits, although the kits are essential to get the base level data,” Patrick Chung, a 23andMe board member, told FastCompany last month. “Once you have the data, [the company] does actually become the Google of personalized health care.” The company has lowered the price of the kit again and again, most recently from $299 to a mere $99, practically making it a stocking-stuffer. All the better to induce volunteers to give 23andMe the data it so desperately wants. (Currently, the database contains the genetic information of some half a million people, a number Wojcicki reportedly wants to double by year end.)

just a reminder
How Google is Communist China's collaborator
The company is a participant in ventures it must know directly benefit the People's Liberation Army

#13 Susan Wojcicki

Wojcicki's sister Anne Wojcicki, who cofounded DNA testing firm 23AndMe, was married to Google cofounder Sergey Brin for 8 years, until mid 2015.

edit on 1292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well lets face it, China virus vaccine comes from China, they injecting a synthetic DNA in almost everybody in the world if big pharma gets away with it, already they have that code in humans, what will be next.

While people scream that is to stop covid, actually it does not, but one thing is for sure, if you get the vaccine you already will get that mrna code in you and you will never be able to get rid of it.

I love conspiracies and this one is the biggest one we had so far and is world wide.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Imagine what could be engineered up with a DNA database .....

Well I totally bet we could modify a coronavirus virus to restore functions it's lost over years of mutating through human infections becoming more infectious and less deadly. Just gotta restore enough of that deadliness to take out those 80 year olds and make the world # its pants in fear.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes, this is been around for a long time, those that have fallen for that collection in the name of finding out genetic information of family things this is all fun, the reality is that most people that I know has done this said that the information is almost the same for all.

I know this is collection of voluntarily DNA, that is why I will never do it, remember some insurance also swipe you for DNA this days too.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, this is been around for a long time, those that have fallen for that collection in the name of finding out genetic information of family things this is all fun, the reality is that most people that I know has done this said that the information is almost the same for all.

I know this is collection of voluntarily DNA, that is why I will never do it, remember some insurance also swipe you for DNA this days too.

There are three letter orgs directly behind several of the big "family history DNA" companies.

People would never normally agree to being tracked 24/7, recorded in their own homes, and handing out their DNA, but give them a smart phone, Alexa, and make them pay for the privilege of giving you their DNA and they come in droves. Like sheep to the slaughter.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

That is the sad thing, people this days do not think, they just act on impulse, is not worth it, never ever give your DNA voluntarily you are giving away all your rights to a stranger of your own persona.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Creating and releasing a virus that thrives on specific genes would make a pretty effective weapon.... And sounds like a good movie.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't understand why anyone would give away their DNA. People are so easily caught up in the glamour of finding out what their true heritage is they're tricked by T.V. commercials and stick their DNA in the US mail. Oh my god. I can't with people. The ignorance. They don't just give away their DNA, they pay to give it away. As for the vaccine? I have to just laugh at all the people screaming mad because they can't get on a schedule to get one. People posting their vax cards on social media like it's a good thing. Please, someone punch me in the face as hard as you can to break me out of this stupid nightmare I'm stuck in!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The DNA data offers first and foremost opportunity to create very sophisticated viruses, which in the future do not backfire to their own population as much as Covid19 did (which is much homogenous than that of US).

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oh they will-a-be colletin yo DNA from yo ass. When they swap yo anus. New method.

No thanks.

bend over and kiss the life good bye.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The worst thing is when you are intelligent enough to ignore such things then one's sister does the test so they have your DNA too.

a reply to: BoxerBrawler

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Easy response, do what the Trump thumpers did.

Thanks Biden...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Perhaps life imitates art. I have thoughts that it was a targeted virus from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Re: anonup.com...

Chinese are jealous of American's core composition. I knew it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join