It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S intelligence officials warns china is collection american citizens DNA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

What's next for team China?

Developing bio-weapons to depopulate undesirables
by their DNA.

I see someone beat me to this answer.
edit on 29-1-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Most of us on ATS knew that Biden was a Chinese asset. Sadly, there are still many on ATS and around the country who are brain-washed, morons that think just voting Democrat will make everything rainbows and lollipops.

I am not saying Republicans are a solution for anything, but the problems are mostly caused by Democrats. Trump was an anomaly in a long line of crappy Presidents. Now we have the CHICOMs in charge of our country, selling us out one EO at a time.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Link

"The largest biotech firm in the world wasted no time in offering to build and run COVID testing labs in Washington, contacting its governor right after the first major COVID outbreak in the U.S. occurred there. The Chinese company, the BGI Group, made the same offer to at least five other states, including New York and California, 60 Minutes has learned"

"This, along with other COVID testing offers by BGI, so worried Bill Evanina, then the country's top counterintelligence officer, that he authorized a rare public warning. "Foreign powers can collect, store and exploit biometric information from COVID tests" declared the notice. Evanina believes the Chinese are trying to collect Americans' DNA to win a race to control the world's biodata."

While the biden admin continues to outdo themselves in punishing americans for putting them in power. They waste no time in allowing our chinese friends almost anything.. from access to the power grid or biodata from americans. And just for good measures, you cant call the virus that originated in china "china virus" because that isnt politcally correct enough. Yay social score.

Meanwhile the press is asking Joe all the right and tough questions like "how are you're dogs doing" "isnt jill an amazing first lady"

Whats next for team chy-na?

Isn't this exactly what people in Africa have been accusing US bio-tech companies of doing for decades?

It seems to me that China is simply late to the game on this one.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join