It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Keep My Antibodies Up By Going To Walmart 4 Times A Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Pandemic or not, Walmart is never fun to go to.

The self checkout lanes make it a lot quicker to get in and out if you're in a hurry.
And oftentimes, if I only have to get a few things I'll park around back and pay at the auto repair register. There's rarely a line there...but, shhh...we don't want everyone to know that.
edit on 1/27/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What an interesting thought OP. Here in the U.K. I work for a large supermarket chain and a truck driver. It’s similar to Walmart but we don’t sell as much fancy stuff as you guys do. I’ve worked all the way through this and sometimes once I’ve done my delivery I’ll have a mooch around the shop and so far I’ve never felt any worse off nor have I noticed any symptoms from covid. I too wonder exposing myself to the virus in small doses has boosted my immune system.

That being said .. a lot of our shops have faced staff shortages due to Covid, but in the flip side have they tested positive for the virus but felt completely fine only due to the fact that they have come in contact with it and working in the supermarket have their immune systems built up, only being off worked to a positive test rather than feeling poorly

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
What an interesting thought OP. Here in the U.K. I work for a large supermarket chain and a truck driver. It’s similar to Walmart but we don’t sell as much fancy stuff as you guys do. I’ve worked all the way through this and sometimes once I’ve done my delivery I’ll have a mooch around the shop and so far I’ve never felt any worse off nor have I noticed any symptoms from covid. I too wonder exposing myself to the virus in small doses has boosted my immune system.

That being said .. a lot of our shops have faced staff shortages due to Covid, but in the flip side have they tested positive for the virus but felt completely fine only due to the fact that they have come in contact with it and working in the supermarket have their immune systems built up, only being off worked to a positive test rather than feeling poorly

It's like a vaccine being continually administered in small doses...with continuing upgrades as the virus mutates.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I like to lick handrails at amusement parks and outside of Golden Corral......
And sniffing bicycle seats can be fun.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Works for me.

And those at my Walmart seem to take mask wearing seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Be sure to use the hand sanitizer provided for incoming shoppers. You'll get maximum exposure to germs and poisons because the sanitizer is being recalled. Made from Mexico toilet water.

FDA - Sanitizers RECALLED: abc11.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I disinfect my body by drinking at least a 6 pack everyday.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Be sure to use the hand sanitizer provided for incoming shoppers. You'll get maximum exposure to germs and poisons because the sanitizer is being recalled. Made from Mexico toilet water.

FDA - Sanitizers RECALLED: abc11.com...

I've actually never used hand sanitizer. Soap and water is as fancy as I get.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I spend 40+ hours a week at one of the busiest Walmarts in my state. You may be on to something, I haven't been sick since fall of 2019.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Agreed, normal left is the best life. The people wearing 3 masks and double gloves and using sanitizer every 5 minutes are going to have some immune system issues if they continue this practice.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Agreed, normal left is the best life. The people wearing 3 masks and double gloves and using sanitizer every 5 minutes are going to have some immune system issues if they continue this practice.

As my mom used to say, "You have to eat a pound of dirt before you die".

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I disinfect my body by drinking at least a 6 pack everyday.

Lightweight!!

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Actually it's his brain that's lightweight. Too much alcohol will do that to you.
a reply to: vonclod

edit on 1/28/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Actually it's his brain that's lightweight. Too much alcohol will do that to you.
a reply to: vonclod

I'm a 3-5 beer, on a friday night guy, other than that, it doesn't interest me. I was just ribbing! a six pack is nothing though. When I was younger I worked with and room mated with a hardcore drinker. We did a lot of out of town work..he would pound back 18-24 every night pretty much, and somehow have his sh&t together in the AM. I don't know how he did it..fun guy, life of the party type. It got old though
, I'm a bit more introverted.

I thought the premise of your thread was unrealistic..but I honestly don't know? you could be right..would tiny viral loads over time create immunity..outside a vaccine. A vaccine is generally dead virus(I think?) vs live?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join