It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Keep My Antibodies Up By Going To Walmart 4 Times A Week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My local Walmart of over 20 years is only a 4 or 5 minute drive from my house so it's always been convenient to hop in the car and go to Walmart whenever I think of something I'd like to get...which usually averages out to be about 3 or 4 times a week. And since I enjoy going there and piddling around looking at shiny things and bright colors I haven't curtailed my visits at all during the pandemic. It's fun...what with the garden center, kitchen wares and the clearance aisle and such.
So, back to my point...I figure I probably get exposed to a little bit of the virus every time I go there, thus continually adding to my antibodies and keeping them updated against new mutations. I feel like that < snip > is keeping my 65 year old self healthy. And trying to change my mind about that will just be a waste of time on your part.
What say you, ATS?

ATS Terms And Conditions
edit on 1/27/21 by Hefficide because: Snipped fragment from post: See T&C 16e.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pandemic or not, Walmart is never fun to go to.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

What say you, ATS?

If only everyone had this attitude, this # woulda been done last spring.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That sounds like as good a plan as any...

I work around mostly millennials and they could care less about masks, social distance, or any of the other covid protocols.

I hope your plan works for me as well. I only use tincture, gummies, and other edibles now from the dispensary but some of the new strains look interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
My local Walmart of over 20 years is only a 4 or 5 minute drive from my house so it's always been convenient to hop in the car and go to Walmart whenever I think of something I'd like to get...which usually averages out to be about 3 or 4 times a week. And since I enjoy going there and piddling around looking at shiny things and bright colors I haven't curtailed my visits at all during the pandemic. It's fun...what with the garden center, kitchen wares and the clearance aisle and such.
So, back to my point...I figure I probably get exposed to a little bit of the virus every time I go there, thus continually adding to my antibodies and keeping them updated against new mutations. I feel like that, as well as all the pot I smoke is keeping my 65 year old self healthy. And trying to change my mind about that will just be a waste of time on your part.
What say you, ATS?

"4 or 5 minute drive" Lazy fecker!

To whit, did you buy youre antibodies in Walmart?
edit on 27-1-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I like to lick handrails at amusement parks and outside of Golden Corral......

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I've spent every week since this started working with Covid patients and the medical equipment associated with them.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Pandemic or not, Walmart is never fun to go to.

Depends on what part of the country you are in.

Still better than any K mart back in the day.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, you didn't say if you wear a mask or not on your adventures.
Personally, I don't.
I don't go as often as you, as I detest shopping, but since I've already had the vid, I don't worry about catching it. I didn't get it from wallyworld though, 99% sure I got it at work, as everyone else there got it too.

So, I say, go for it! Have some fun. Life is too short to live in fear!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Recently I was reading a old book on breath. It was saying the dirty mouth breathers are the ones who get sick more often. That people at young age should be trained to breath through their nose. Then at a latter date I can across a medical article that said the nose has some of the strongest antibodies which are first line defence against infection.

It seems that knowledge from past generations isn't being transferred to newer generations, unless Im the only one that wasnt' told. Since I am a dirty mouth breather, each time I enter Kmart (think it is similar to walmart in US) I force myself to breath through the nose.

I agree with your premise. Our antibodies need be excercised.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Since covid is transmitted through the air I'm not sure that will help with this particular virus....but what do I know, perhaps you were doing that before the pandemic and it's totally unrelated to immunity?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

That's pretty much the reason it's full of snot and hair. Stops a lot of bad # from entering your airways.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Recently I was reading a old book on breath. It was saying the dirty mouth breathers are the ones who get sick more often. That people at young age should be trained to breath through their nose. Then at a latter date I can across a medical article that said the nose has some of the strongest antibodies which are first line defence against infection.

It seems that knowledge from past generations isn't being transferred to newer generations, unless Im the only one that wasnt' told. Since I am a dirty mouth breather, each time I enter Kmart (think it is similar to walmart in US) I force myself to breath through the nose.

I agree with your premise. Our antibodies need be excercised.

The nose is the air filter for the body. Also the sense you most relate to memories is smell....

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Since covid is transmitted through the air I'm not sure that will help with this particular virus....but what do I know, perhaps you were doing that before the pandemic and it's totally unrelated to immunity?

LOL....I was really just kidding, but my oldest daughter did lick the handrail at the Minetrain ride at Six Flags when she was about 5....I didn't really know how to respond....

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, you didn't say if you wear a mask or not on your adventures.
Personally, I don't.
I don't go as often as you, as I detest shopping, but since I've already had the vid, I don't worry about catching it. I didn't get it from wallyworld though, 99% sure I got it at work, as everyone else there got it too.

So, I say, go for it! Have some fun. Life is too short to live in fear!!!

Where I live you can't go in anywhere without a mask. I wear loose fabric masks that are easy to breath in. Walmart sells a 5 pack of Hanes fabric masks that are soft and breathable.
edit on 1/27/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

LOL....I was really just kidding, but my oldest daughter did lick the handrail at the Minetrain ride at Six Flags when she was about 5....I didn't really know how to respond....

You don't have to pretend like you were just kidding....no one's judging you here.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

So, back to my point...I figure I probably get exposed to a little bit of the virus every time I go there, thus continually adding to my antibodies and keeping them updated against new mutations. I feel like that, as well as all the pot I smoke is keeping my 65 year old self healthy. And trying to change my mind about that will just be a waste of time on your part.
What say you, ATS?

"4 or 5 minute drive" Lazy fecker!

To whit, did you buy youre antibodies in Walmart?

No, I didn't buy them...but hey, if you want some of them I'll gladly cough on you for $5.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Before our family boycatted the walmarx-ist, I would look forward to our Saturday a.m. trip to ole' blue. I too, would be waking & baking; I'd walk through the circus-ree of stocker people (they were also medicated, probably , I hope so, anywho) PJ clad shoppers, hit the canna pen, laugh, look, watch, spectate and conspire... .... ..... .... ....

Until I hit the ice cream isle & it was GAME OVER

I am with you missy; the cannabis is Gods' medicine
I will never mask up; muck the fask

PLUS, theres this-> www.mdpi.com...

and that ->

Much love,

Namaste'

rL
edit on 27-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
since this situation blew up i've only shopped at my local grocery and newsagent. in the first lockdown i went into the town centre to go to tesco but when i got there, the appalling queue around the car park put me off, i didn't go in, and i haven't been back to it. also my local store's mask policy is 'relaxed' and i don't need to mask up, like i would in tesco.
edit on 27 1 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: addition

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Before our family boycatted the walmarx-ist, I would look forward to our Saturday a.m. trip to ole' blue. I too, would be waking & baking; I'd walk through the circus-ree of stocker people (they were also medicated, probably , I hope so, anywho) PJ clad shoppers, hit the canna pen, laugh, look, watch, spectate and conspire... .... ..... .... ....

Until I hit the ice cream isle & it was GAME OVER

I am with you missy; the cannabis is Gods' medicine
I will never mask up; muck the fask

PLUS, theres this-> www.mdpi.com...

and that ->

Much love,

Namaste'

rL

And don't forget it also kills cancer cells and helps with asthma and a million other things as well.
And it seems a moderator has edited the you know what from my post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join