It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

But they should know what they're putting directly into their bloodstream

Actually, the vaccine is intramuscular, not intravenous.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Actually, the vaccine is intramuscular, not intravenous.

Touché. But I think you're missing the point. I would not want any foreign mRNA injected directly into my body. They also use artificial lipids to form the liposomes such as:

lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine

From what I've read, the first lipid has been used for the first time in the covid vaccine.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

But I think you're missing the point.

No, I'm quite aware of it. It is this:
You don't know much about it and you are afraid of it. Fear and ignorance.

You seem to have started working on the ignorance part, that's good.

A lipid is a fat, btw. Fats are lipids. And we can't live without them.

edit on 1/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I'm not hypnotized by the media narrative disproving the treatment options currently available, Trump, and other survivors have undergone.

IF my immunity to it is gained by my own body chemistry, (alive and well today ten months no mask bs) the needle jab is not a matter of my life or death contract.

If I appear too healthy for the likes of WHO and CDC...
TFB

edit on (1/24/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No, I'm quite aware of it. It is this:
You don't know much about it and you are afraid of it. Fear and ignorance.

I'm not afraid of it. Just like I'm not afraid of the virus. People are looking to science as their savior but even historically the flu vaccine is only 10-50% effective, according to the CDC themselves. It's expensive, extraneous, and arguably less effective than the placebo effect (15-70% effective)

A lipid is fat. We can't live without them.

That's what they said about trans fats back in the day. I even have an antique trans fats potato chip tin that touts how good trans fats are for you. The thing is, trans fats are banned in many places now because they're artificial and have a rough impact on humans. From what i've read, all the lipids used in the vaccine are artificial.

Regardless, the vaccine is so lame we are still going to be forced into continual lockdowns by our friendly neighborhood gov't

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's expensive, extraneous, and arguably less effective than the placebo effect (15-70% effective)
Please show a study which shows 70% efficacy of a placebo against flu.

The thing is, trans fats are banned in many places now because they're artificial

Some trans fats are artificial, some are not. You have a propensity to over generalize. Maybe it has to do with that ignorance thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Please show a study which shows 70% efficacy of a placebo against flu.

I was referring to the placebo effect being 15-70% in general among the scientific research. Most research must take into account the placebo effect because it is so effective on results

Some trans fats are artificial, some are not. You have a propensity to over generalize. Maybe it has to do with that ignorance thing.

Your obsessive compulsion with pedantics must make it hard to have effective relations with anyone. You don't have to be semantically correct 100% of the time, because if someone is actually having a good-intended discussion then they will understand the point being conveyed. Like when I refer to trans fats in potato chips you should know through context that I mean concentrated artificial trans fats, and not natural trans fats in trace quantities.

I don't want to be injected with an artificial slew of bioengineered synthetic mRNA strands. If someone is so afraid of the virus then they can take it. But they should know its not really that effective, and has potential side effects.
edit on 24-1-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I was referring to the placebo effect being 15-70% in general among the scientific research.

And I was asking for something which showed that applied to what you were talking about. Because a vaccine is sort of different from a pain medication, for example.

But they should know its not really that effective, and has potential side effects.
Just about everything has potential side effects and people are informed of that, but clinical trials show that both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have very high efficacy rates.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And I was asking for something which showed that applied to what you were talking about.

The fact that they placebo effect has an overall higher percentage of efficacy than a flu vaccine. That's what I was referring to.

Just about everything has potential side effects but every indication is that both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have very high efficacy rates.

From what I've heard, we will have to be taking it again in the near future. The lack of extended trials on these vaccines is probably the main reason I would suggest caution.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The fact that they placebo effect has an overall higher percentage of efficacy than a flu vaccine. That's what I was referring to.
A meaningless comparison.

From what I've heard, we will have to be taking it again in the near future.
Not you. You're not going to take it ever.

The lack of extended trials on these vaccines is probably the main reason I would suggest caution.
Oh, now it's "caution." Instead of this:

I don't want to be injected with an artificial slew of bioengineered synthetic mRNA strands.
"Extended trials" ain't gonna change what it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"The fact that they placebo effect has an overall higher percentage of efficacy than a flu vaccine. That's what I was referring to."

A meaningless comparison.

If people's belief in a treatment is 15-70% effective, compared to the flu vaccine's 10-50% effectiveness, then yeah I think that deserves some attention.

Not you. You're not going to take it ever.

semantically accurate. Well done.

The lack of extended trials on these vaccines is probably the main reason I would suggest caution. Oh, now it's "caution."

Instead of this:
I don't want to be injected with an artificial slew of bioengineered synthetic mRNA strands.

No I will continually not want to be injected with an artificial slew of bioengineered synthetic mRNA strands, but to anyone who is zealously craving to get this vaccine, I would suggest caution. I am not going to ram my ideas into someone's ears, I'll just call it what it is.

"Extended trials" ain't gonna change what it is.

Extended trials would record the long-term efficacy of it, and also any potential long-term side-effects.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If people's belief in a treatment is 15-70% effective, compared to the flu vaccine's 10-50% effectiveness, then yeah I think that deserves some attention.
Why? Again, show me a study which shows that efficacy for a flu vaccine placebo. Or you could admit it was a nonsensical point.

Extended trials would record the long-term efficacy of it, and also any potential long-term side-effects.
Extended for how long, do you reckon?

But you already said your mind is made up simply because of what it is. So those "extended" trials would be pointless.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why? Again, show me a study which shows that efficacy for a vaccine placebo. Or you could admit it was nonsensical.

I already said I was referring to the placebo effect in general. But you know that, you're just continually appealing to semantics. The fact is the flu vaccine is 10-50% effective, and the placebo is 15-70% effective. You have to get the flu vaccine every year, whereas your immune system never leaves you. You put your faith in these injections, but we have these immune mechanisms within us.

Extended for how long, do you reckon?

But you already said you won't take it simply because of what it is. So those "extended" trials would be pointless.

Can't you just have a normal conversation without going at someone's throat? Yes I still would not take the vaccine, but extended trials would be good for the people who do want to take it. Your myopic hyper-analysis causes you a lot of confusion, unless you're being purposefully obtuse which is even worse.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your myopic hyper-analysis causes you a lot of confusion, unless you're being purposefully obtuse which is even worse.

Your broad generalizations and specious comparisons demonstrate that you have no actual facts upon which to base your arguments. All you are doing is arm waving.

But, but, artificial. But, but, placebo.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Your broad generalizations and specious comparisons demonstrate that you have no facts upon which to base your arguments.

I have my reasons for not taking it.

I don't want viral DNA and synthetic liposomes injected into my body. Especially given the past efficacy of flu shots, and the trust I have in my health without it. If you fear this little nanoscopic pest so much and don't trust your own immune system then go ahead and take it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't want viral DNA and synthetic liposomes injected into my body.

You've made that quite clear.
You've also made it quite clear that you are quite ignorant about the subject.

I don't fear COVID. I don't fear the ocean either, but I do respect it. And that is not a specious comparison.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You've also made it quite clear that you are quite ignorant about the subject.

I've studied immunology. Obviously vaccines have a degree of efficacy, but I know how to bolster my immune system. Are you ignorant of the capabilities of our body's immune system? I trust my body more than I trust corporate scientists dealing out a rushed vaccine.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I've studied immunology.
Good for you.

Obviously vaccines have a degree of efficacy, but I know how to bolster my immune system.
Good for you.

Are you ignorant of the capabilities of our body's immune system?
No. Nor am I ignorant of the fact that it often is just not up to the task no matter how many nuts and berries one eats.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

"Are you ignorant of the capabilities of our body's immune system?"

No. Nor am I ignorant of the fact that it often is just not up to the task no matter how many nuts and berries one eats.

Most people aren't even symptomatic after exposure to it, thanks to the immune system. Of those who do contract Covid, the average survival rate is above 99%. That's how good our immune system is.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yes. And more than 400,000 people have died because of it in this country, in less than a year. And very many more have had to spend time in the hospital. I guess it's their own damned fault. Not enough nuts and berries.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join