It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thought I'd repost as this is relevant to what's happening

brandnewtube.com...@DrVernonColeman

Doctors and Nurses Giving the Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Tried as War Criminals
brandnewtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

ORIGIN countries. I provided ALL the links for the 4 countries. Re-read initial post. USA has it's own "SuperCOVID" strains.

And I pointed out (three times now) - you got it wrong. The pretty map you posted is also wrong. You did not provide a source for it. None of the four variants of concern originated in the UK.

You continue to use the inaccurate tabloid press term, 'SuperCOVID', not the scientific names of the variants. Don't expect to get accurate information from the tabloid press.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Yep, you figured it out.
What a great scam to keep the pandemic going.
Mutating it through vaccines and human hosts.
Brilliant!

How does that work, when the mutant variants were identified months before any vaccines were approved?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Your coincidence theory also ignores more than half the vaccines currently in use, such as the Sputnik V tested in Russia, BBV152 tested in India, Ad5-nCoV tested in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. Again, l fail to see significance or meaning in your 4 out of 4 'coincidence'.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Here is the final version of this. Have some news re: C19 vax causing cases/deaths...will post shortly on this.

The previous FINAL, turned out not to be final.
edit on 23-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
now soon there will be more VOC. Indications of new one out of India. They have diff vax there - Covaxin is the local version. And the AZ one I think (Renamed Covishield) It gets very confusing and I don't want to look it all up.

there's a wiki explaining it.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Michigan had its own issue with mink farms, along with i bekueve 2 "novel variants" that spawned from the incident that had some mutations in the genome nearly identical to changes weve seen independently in some of the variants of concern out if U.K and Brazil..

Not your point , but was my first thought with your username.

To OP, this subject is something ive pondered and wished I understood more of to know how much validity to givr my concern. I am willingly signed up to get my vaccine, and am not hesitant at all to get it for the record. However in the long run, depending on how this continues to play out ...with some using the moment to push a lot of anti-science, i do wonder if the subject itself is avoided by some professionals merely because they dont want to be associated eith the loudest voices against vaccines, or even just this vaccine.

It seems like at the very least a broad question thats valid to be asked; with the way we are currently rolling out vaccines, in that only portions of the populace have acesses globally, are we risking forcing the natural mutations to bottleneck into a healthier demographic and 'training' a more apt enemy. Here in the U.S we started with most at risk first, its logical.... But in the interim the virus continurs to rapidly circulate in the healthier population along with some who likely are high risk just refusento get vaccine or cant. Seems we would either get a) substantial benefit and see a steady decline, moving towards containment... Or b) temporary stability followed by a more 'hearty' strain due to the forced bottleneck.

My own question is a bit different than the OP but, similar premise... It would be nice to have concrete data saying "no thats not possible/not happening" .. But unfortunatly it seemd there are still far too many unknowns with this virus.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Your coincidence theory also ignores more than half the vaccines currently in use, such as the Sputnik V tested in Russia, BBV152 tested in India, Ad5-nCoV tested in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. Again, l fail to see significance or meaning in your 4 out of 4 'coincidence'.

Addressed in latest update. India has a VOC now supposedly. From Covaxin? Or AZ? Or Both?

Got keep things as simple as possible on a graphic.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Yep, you figured it out.
What a great scam to keep the pandemic going.
Mutating it through vaccines and human hosts.
Brilliant!

How does that work, when the mutant variants were identified months before any vaccines were approved?

From TESTING phase. All vax are EUA now, not "approved."

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

All vax are EUA now, not "approved."

In the US this is true. Is it true elsewhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join