It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?

Highly unlikely, not least because the number of these vaccines administered was insignificant before the new strains emerged.

The opposite is almost certainly true. A massive global human population of infected individuals has given the virus unrivaled scope to mutate. It seems that by lingering for months in the bodies of immunocompromised individuals, it has been afforded the perfect environment to fine tune itself against our body's natural defences.

The solution? Prioritise such vulnerable individuals for vaccination so their bodies give it short shrift.

U.K. variant puts spotlight on immunocompromised patients’ role in the COVID-19 pandemic

Here’s a Plan to Stop the Coronavirus From Mutating
edit on 24-1-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

a reply to: dontneedaname
"SuperCOVID" strains

Or, going by Australian News where some vaccine patients are now HIV+, the virus is simply another standard flu virus having an easier job to infect those who have been previously vaccinated.

There's a lot of people reporting HIV like symptoms shortly after taking the vaccine, such as swollen lymph nodes, chest, back and neck rash, hives, fever, sweating and fatigue.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
my insight/ 6th sense does not agree with the direction of this Thread

yes an engineered virus can mutate, but the mutation paths are already there in the partial Proteins present in the COVID19

new or really divergent 'strains' of 'SARS Cov-2' are likely evidence of more virus manipulations done in bio-Labs like Wuhan & elsewhere

wow, i thought this post get censored...but it didn't... so far.... lucky or marked ?

ivermectin, sold as 'stromectol or sklice' kills 98 % of mRNA which allows Cvid19 to mature in a deadly virus
edit on th31161159463425102021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Highly unlikely, not least because the number of these vaccines administered was insignificant before the new strains emerged.

The opposite is almost certainly true. A massive global human population of infected individuals has given the virus unrivaled scope to mutate. It seems that by lingering for months in the bodies of immunocompromised individuals, it has been afforded the perfect environment to fine tune itself against our body's natural defences.

The solution? Prioritise such vulnerable individuals for vaccination so their bodies give it short shrift.

U.K. variant puts spotlight on immunocompromised patients’ role in the COVID-19 pandemic

Here’s a Plan to Stop the Coronavirus From Mutating

So, it's just a coincidence? We don't hear about a FRANCE strain. Spanish supercovid. Mexican superCOVID. Slovenia / Hungary SuperCovid.

ONLY USA, UK, South Africa, and Brazil.

Got a new meme....with text + map. Will post later.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

If you take away the antibiotic from these antibiotic resistant bacteria, they eventually resume normalcy and become vulnerable to antibiotics again. This shows it isn't evolution, it is adaptation through epigenetic inheritance

source

Thank you for this link Cooperton. Useful. So ADAPTATION not EVOLUTION.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The answer to the OP is no. It's what viruses do. It's all a matter of probability. The viral replication is going to screw-up occasionally. If the screw-up still allows the virus to replicate then you get a variant. If not, that particular screw-up just goes away. Depending upon where the replication error occurs the virus may show no discernible difference (the most common) or it may affect (either upward or downward) the virus' transmissibility or virulence. The more viral replications there are the greater the chance of variants. The vaccines had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

So, it's just a coincidence? We don't hear about a FRANCE strain. Spanish supercovid. Mexican superCOVID. Slovenia / Hungary SuperCovid.

ONLY USA, UK, South Africa, and Brazil.

It's not surprising they were first identified in countries with large populations, high rates of infection and routine screening in place.

I wouldn't read much significance into their names. The so-called Kent variant (B117) was actually first identified in America last December. There is a Spanish variant (A222V), even though you haven't heard of it - detected in March. The Brazil variant (P1) was first identified in January when travelers from Brazil were tested at an airport in Japan.
edit on 10-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

If you take away the antibiotic from these antibiotic resistant bacteria, they eventually resume normalcy and become vulnerable to antibiotics again. This shows it isn't evolution, it is adaptation through epigenetic inheritance

source

I'm not sure how relevant antibiotic resistant bacteria are to mutating viruses, but epigenetic inheritance is an evolutionary process.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
The answer to the OP is no. It's what viruses do. It's all a matter of probability. The viral replication is going to screw-up occasionally. If the screw-up still allows the virus to replicate then you get a variant. If not, that particular screw-up just goes away. Depending upon where the replication error occurs the virus may show no discernible difference (the most common) or it may affect (either upward or downward) the virus' transmissibility or virulence. The more viral replications there are the greater the chance of variants. The vaccines had nothing to do with it.

WOw...you sound like someone who would say...

www.msn.com... %3Bpfr=1

70-Year-Old Man Collapses, Dies Just 25 Mins After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine; Exact Reason Unclear

But the Vax had nothing to do with it. If only this were an isolated story...
edit on 10-2-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Which still doesn't answer...WHY only these countries are reporting "SuperCOVID"

Frankly...it's all a scam. Media NEVER made a big deal about ANY mutation for the most part (Maybe D614G)...until the VAX rollout.

BUt now that they are...I'm calling "them" out on this.

Coincidences like this don't just happen.

"Science" can say for or against. In fact, science as we know it now, is pretty useless...too many special interests promoting an agenda. Must contrasts/correlate and vet sources. But in the midst of their scaremongering (If that's what it is)....they missed this. Maybe nobody would notice..and nobody did...until I posted

Bottom line...we have the proof of what people are reacting to. To hit 4/4 in primary countries....highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Which still doesn't answer...WHY only these countries are reporting "SuperCOVID"

There's no such thing as SuperCOVID. It's just a silly made-up name used by tabloid hacks to refer vaguely to the new variants.

Other countries are reporting these variants.

Frankly...it's all a scam. Media NEVER made a big deal about ANY mutation for the most part (Maybe D614G)...until the VAX rollout.

That's because only after the vaccines were approved does the question arise - how well will they work against the new variants?

Coincidences like what?

To hit 4/4 in primary countries....highly unlikely.

I'm trying to fathom what you find unlikely.

You seem to be saying there are only 4 virus variants and only 4 'primary countries' and, incredibly, each of these has produced 1 variant each. Both sides of your equation are wrong.

Presumably, you are saying the 4 primary countries are South Africa, UK, USA & Brazil? Why are they the only 'primary countries'? If it's because they're each associated with a variant, your argument is entirely circular.

Besides, as I pointed out, it didn't first hit in those 4 countries. The UK variant was first detected in the USA, and the Brazil variant was first detected in Japan, although it came from Brazil. There are other variants of course, and will be more, but of those most prevalent to date, two came from the US, one from SA and one from Brazil.

Again, as I said, you would expect them to appear in highly populated, highly infected countries. I'm just not seeing anything coincidental or remarkable about it.
edit on 11-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It would be bad if the response caused serious complications, which sometimes happens.

So, no immune response is better? Just get sick and see what happens? That doesn't seem to be working out well in very many cases.

Sorry had to stop reading here and comment. Phage, whatever you normally say or know, you seem to know nothing about virology or vaccines.
This injection isn't actually a vaccine or it would protect people and make them as good as immune. This is not the case.
The reactions people get are because it is a gene therapy and not a vaccine. A vaccine is an injection of a cleaned virus, which causes your body to release T-cells to fight the intruder and remember it's shape.
This jab is not doing this, it is the injection of [computer generated mRNA, which will enter your cells. This will cause ribosomes to read the mRNA and produce a protein that resembles any virus they like.
So far no vaccine characteristic.
This protein is released into your blood and of course then your immune system is attacking those proteins.

Problem is pathogenic priming [read up on it]. Not only can your body never 'win', because the protein is being made, day in day out, swamping your body. This is the same an auto immune disease does.
In animal trials [plenty of scientific papers out there], it showed that vaccinated animals showed an enhanced reaction to wild viruses, leading to what is known as a cytokene storm.
The effect gets greater with each consequent injection until their immune system tilts and they end up with anaphylactic shock.

This is a real and present danger.
You wouldn't deny it if you just had a bit more knowledge.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

This injection isn't actually a vaccine or it would protect people and make them as good as immune. This is not the case.

The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines have a quoted efficacy of 95%, offering greater immunity than modern flu vaccines (40-60%).

Pathogenic priming [read up on it]

This occurs when the immune system encounters a pathogen, be it wild virus or artificial vaccine. What aspect of it do you suggest reading up on? Please link to your sources. Nothing from James Lyons-Weiler, though (not credible or scientific).

A little learning is a dangerous thing.

edit on 11-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There's no such thing as SuperCOVID. It's just a silly made-up name used by tabloid hacks to refer vaguely to the new variants.

Other countries are reporting these variants.

That's because only after the vaccines were approved does the question arise - how well will they work against the new variants?

Coincidences like what?

To hit 4/4 in primary countries....highly unlikely.

I'm trying to fathom what you find unlikely.

You seem to be saying there are only 4 virus variants and only 4 'primary countries' and, incredibly, each of these has produced 1 variant each. Both sides of your equation are wrong.

Presumably, you are saying the 4 primary countries are South Africa, UK, USA & Brazil? Why are they the only 'primary countries'? If it's because they're each associated with a variant, your argument is entirely circular.

Besides, as I pointed out, it didn't first hit in those 4 countries. The UK variant was first detected in the USA, and the Brazil variant was first detected in Japan, although it came from Brazil. There are other variants of course, and will be more, but of those most prevalent to date, two came from the US, one from SA and one from Brazil.

Again, as I said, you would expect them to appear in highly populated, highly infected countries. I'm just not seeing anything coincidental or remarkable about it.

THere are ONLY 4 SUPERCOVID origin countries. Sorry you are confused.

Yes, detected in Japan, but from Brazil. You just shot yourself in the foot. UK variant detected in USA.

Is there no such thing? I'm just keying off the media. I used to follow mutations earlier, then didn't bother. Only around the VAX rollout did the media create a big deal out of it. But the media in influenced by Pharma Ad dollars.

Last I checked...France, Germany, etc...are highly populated.

Carry on...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines have a quoted efficacy of 95%, offering greater immunity than modern flu vaccines (40-60%).

Pathogenic priming [read up on it]

This occurs when the immune system encounters a pathogen, be it wild virus or artificial vaccine. What aspect of it do you suggest reading up on? Please link to your sources. Nothing from James Lyons-Weiler, though (not credible or scientific).

A little learning is a dangerous thing.

efficacy faked/engineered.

Efficacy data taken from SUMMER/EARLY Fall. Moderna - USA only. Oxford - UK/Brazil. Pfizer - mostly USA, some outside.

J&J - lower efficacy...guess what...they tested in more countries.

While you may think Brazil is in Southern Hemisphere...it's a large country...already found article showing that the places they tested were in low flu season.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2021 by dontneedaname because: deleted

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The confusion seems to be yours. There are only three countries of origin, because
the UK variant was first detected in the US. Of course, as I said, there are other variants first detected in other countries. Can you explain why there is anything odd about this?

Yes, detected in Japan, but from Brazil. You just shot yourself in the foot. UK variant detected in USA.

Is there no such thing?

Is there no such a thing as what? I shot myself in the foot because the variant from Brazil was detected in Japan? You're not making any sense.
edit on 12-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The confusion seems to be yours. There are only three countries of origin, because
the UK variant was first detected in the US. Of course, as I said, there are other variants first detected in other countries. Can you explain why there is anything odd about this?

Is there no such thing?

Is there no such a thing as what? I shot myself in the foot because the variant from Brazil was detected in Japan? You're not making any sense.

ORIGIN countries. I provided ALL the links for the 4 countries. Re-read initial post. USA has it's own "SuperCOVID" strains.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Final meme version...share far & wide...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yep, you figured it out.
What a great scam to keep the pandemic going.
Mutating it through vaccines and human hosts.
Brilliant!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join