It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 25,000 National Guard troops are headed to DC now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The troops aren't there to maintain peace.... quite the opposite actually, you'll see..... have popcorn ready..... or crow.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: loam

A display of power. The twisted bread and circus is over perhaps.

Yeah , Communist , Fascist , and Nazis do that all the time.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Live feed of the US Capitol.

Is that smoke on the horizon?

On the left side in the spotlight. Blowing from left to right.

Hard to be sure.

Why is the flag at half staff, Id assume it's for the Capitol Police that was killed?  But 9 days later?

Nevermind it is about the policemen killed allegedly

However, if we are going to go all conspiratorial this evening.

notice the different persons ordering used in the media one was Pelosi and the other says Trump

U.S. Capitol Flag Will Fly At Half-Staff; FBI Offers ...

7 days ago two days after a shocking insurrection took over the U.S. Capitol, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has ordered the building's flags be flown at half-staff in honor of Capitol Police Officer Brian...

Trump orders flag to half-staff in honor of Capitol ...

Trump announced the flags would remain flown at half-staff until sunset on Wednesday "as a sign of respect for the service and sacrifice" of Sicknick, Liebengood, and "all Capitol Police Officers,...

I just can't get over their names.

Was the storming all an act, a set up?

Man these are crazy times.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, I was like ... Sicknick? Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: loam

This entire ramp up keeps getting more and more bizarre. Moreover, I can't seem to find out who is ordering all of these troops? This is now almost two and a half times more than all the troops we have in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I’m pretty sure that the POTUS is the only one who can authorize the deployment of the national guard.

This was in the works 15 days ago when troops were ordered home from overseas also.
Remember the news media silenced Trump because they were tipped off what was to take place.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Loosely throwing fringe topics around doesn't really address the issue. Julius Caesar was killed by a bunch of oligarchs colluding with each other, no movement or political grand standing was needed. Corporate lobbying in today's world is the same as the patricians of Rome whispering into the emperor's and senators ear.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's completely bizarre but I can't think some weird coup attempt is in the works either, and without some serious, ironclad proof that no one has yet seen, I wouldn't support it. But I didn't support the idea of storming into the Capitol either while I was totally behind the idea that people had every right to get right up outside it and yell and chant and rant and be as loud as they could to make their presence felt inside.
edit on 15-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And Lie ben good.

WTF?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My bet is that nothing at all will happen. All this paranoia is fabricated. They say 50 states will have "unrest"? Hell, even in the tiny town I work in (Woodland Park, CO) Is closing businesses early etc on WED, and this is TRUMP country lol. I have no idea what's going on, but I really really guess it's people stabbing at a fake boogeyman that the leftist media REALLY REALLY wants to exist for some reason.
edit on 15-1-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I have been nervous about the inauguration for awhile now, but reading this thread has just kicked it up a notch for me LOL

If we haven't seen criminal prosecutions with everything that's come out (Hunter Biden, Eric Swalwell, false Russia Collusion story, Spygate) nothing is going to happen at Biden's inauguration of all things.

Shouldn't this thread belong in skunk works?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm with you Wookie lol

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We know why they want it to exist. We just don't want to admit it to ourselves because that rabbit hole is that leads to no good for anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This has a sinister feel behind it. 25,000 troops in DC, and tens of thousands dispatched across the US to protect Capitols against Trump supporters.

I already see how this is going to play out and how the media and democrat leaders will feed the sheep. antifa is already geared up in their Trump outfits and ready to cause chaos. The media is on standby waiting to report that Trump supporters have started a war. They've already began censoring us, that was the first step. Then to learn that antifa terrorist John Sullivan was arrested yesterday and then released today without bail further pushes my thought. They claimed he's not a threat to society, yet Trump supporters standing outside of the US Capitol are all labeled white supremacist terrorists.

Lets not forget that when cities were burning and being occupied by real terrorists, Trump asked several times if troops were needed and he was turned down every time. Now suddenly Trump supporters gather around the Capitol and white supremacy terrorists are all out to get democrat leaders.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Loosely throwing fringe topics around doesn't really address the issue. Julius Caesar was killed by a bunch of oligarchs colluding with each other, no movement or political grand standing was needed. Corporate lobbying in today's world is the same as the patricians of Rome whispering into the emperor's and senators ear.

Were any one of the above groups ?
I think not.
Actually , I KNOW not.
Deflection at its greatest.
You do it well (with the same post over and over again)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've seen no coverage of any buildups at the two local state capitols that would be relevant in my area. You'd think the local press would be all over that.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you disagree or even protest this administration, this is what will happen.

Rejoice in the new freedom from freedom! The People's Administration of Biden is here to has all your worries about personal liberties, individual rights and freedoms.

They still have their freedom to burn, loot, and murder. They still have their freedom to make as many threats as they want to against us. They got exactly what they wanted (or did they).

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A quick Google and it "looks" like only the president can do it.

So Trump did it.

Pourquoi?

Hmm, that changes things...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

State Capitals, that's funny. In Washington State the state police already said that there is no known threat to the state government, but 600 NG Troops and supporting State Police have been deployed to protect the Capital and the Governors Mansion.

Nothing for Seattle, no troops are being deployed to Seattle. Zero troops for the major city that has a massive history of late for insurrections and riots. Instead Inslee wants to make sure that the place he lives in is protected. "F" the people that put him in to office though. Seattle has it's own Atomwaffen Division (as was exposed during the summer), it's got its own antifa group, it even has a limited Police force due to Police leaving and zero support from the City Council or the Mayors Office. During the riots over the summer Inslee only allowed 200 NG Troops to be deployed across the state to deal with the riots, but now he has 600 troops around the Capital and Governors house.

What a crock of crap. It makes me wonder if the troop movements in the state is due to governors being afraid of when DC is exposed, the people will storm the state houses and pull the governors out to be classically "Tarred and Feathered".

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've seen no coverage of any buildups at the two local state capitols that would be relevant in my area. You'd think the local press would be all over that.

Ours isn't near to me to know. But if Trump called on all these troops, there could be a very interesting reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Deflecting what exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join