It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 25,000 National Guard troops are headed to DC now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It would make total sense. These troops are all supposed to gather around Capitols and places where these political figures will be at during this "virtual" inauguration. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Live feed of the US Capitol.

Is that smoke on the horizon?

On the left side in the spotlight. Blowing from left to right.

Hard to be sure.

Why is the flag at half staff, Id assume it's for the Capitol Police that was killed?  But 9 days later?

Nevermind it is about the policemen killed allegedly

However, if we are going to go all conspiratorial this evening.

notice the different persons ordering used in the media one was Pelosi and the other says Trump

U.S. Capitol Flag Will Fly At Half-Staff; FBI Offers ...

7 days ago two days after a shocking insurrection took over the U.S. Capitol, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has ordered the building's flags be flown at half-staff in honor of Capitol Police Officer Brian...

Trump orders flag to half-staff in honor of Capitol ...

Trump announced the flags would remain flown at half-staff until sunset on Wednesday "as a sign of respect for the service and sacrifice" of Sicknick, Liebengood, and "all Capitol Police Officers,...

I just can't get over their names.

Was the storming all an act, a set up?

Man these are crazy times.

It's all out of proportion, 10-15 thousand sure but 25,000 that's not security that's an occupation. Even the news sounds weird all this going on and I walked by the TV to get a drink and hear CNN pining about there is going to be a indogrenation ie they were talking about Mason Biden's dog being sworn in as the first dog. With all this other stuff going on,that's what there talking about it sounded canned
edit on 15-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That would make some sense if there were troops in Topeka, but I haven't heard of it in the local news which has been busy reporting on stuff coming out of there for the Kansas COVID vaccine stuff. And while there have been no reports of any troops around Jeff City on the other side, Parsons just held his inaugural with no issues at all and no mentions of increased security.

Now it would make sense in Topeka because there was a demonstration on Jan. 6 there. There were none in Jeff City that day.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My neighbor was telling me that he thinks it's "Virtual" because nothing will change for the NSS. I explained what they meant, but maybe he's right. Maybe the reason they are hitting the "Virtual" statement so hard is that they are trying to tell the global Trotskyists that America is still part of their plan, and that what they are seeing means nothing for the global plan.

As my neighbor was basically saying, "Virtual" might mean something that we aren't understanding since we seem to think that it means 3D VR and not the literal meaning.

Definition of virtual
1: being such in essence or effect though not formally recognized or admitted

2: being on or simulated on a computer or computer network

maybe this is more about definition #1 and less about #2 even though we're being told it's the other way around.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Has Parsons been accused for stealing al election by a majority of the people in Kansas, or did Parsons force the courts to not take up a legal challenge by their opponent the day after the election?

Inslee has a lot to fear when it comes to massive public riots due to his corrupt behaviors. Not only did his office steal 100s of millions of dollars during the last stimulus, but has been caught time and time again stealing money from both Federal and state policies to help out people in need. Inslee never punished any of the people that stole the money just moved them into a different position so that the media couldn't report on them.

Does Parson have that scam going on it their office?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No and neither has Gov. Kelly, but there was a demonstration in Topeka with people inside the capitol there. It was just a dozen or two, but it still happened. Laura Kelly is not popular. She allowed a personal friend with only experience in the restaurant industry to oversee the first round of stimulus funds, and now no one is quite sure exactly what happened to all of them with some never having received them. Now the state is experiencing a similarly well-coordinate vaccine rollout.

edit on 15-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The amount of NG and authorization to use lethal force along with the silence or narrative being told by the MSM and the right makes it even more odd.

Here is a crazy thought. Maybe there is valid threat and the crazy right and left are actually working together on this and putting on a show?

I mean why isn't the left making a big deal about this? Why is trump silent on this.

Looks like all the MSM and both the right and left want this for some reason?
edit on 20131America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jan 2021 22:20:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was why I said:

"What a crock of crap. It makes me wonder if the troop movements in the state is due to governors being afraid of when DC is exposed, the people will storm the state houses and pull the governors out to be classically "Tarred and Feathered"."

I think the Troops being used to protect the State Capitals have more to do with Governors being afraid of the power of the people, than it does with any "Domestic Terrorism".

In one of the Federalist Papers, a point was made that the soul purpose for allowing Americans to keep and bear arms equal to that of any oppositional military isn't just as a last line of defense from invasion, but also to ensure that members elected into office by the people remember that they work for the people, and not the other way around.

I can't remember the exact quote, or which Federalist Paper it is, sorry I'm been reading them lately because I want to know what the FF would have thought about this mess we're in.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Does any of this make sense to anyone?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A quick Google and it "looks" like only the president can do it.

So Trump did it.

Pourquoi?

A woman from FEMA spoke at the DDC mayor's press conference today and I heard her say, "The president has declared a state of emergency."

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm with you Wookie lol

Me three.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

They jammed cell and radio frequencies today, too.

Go to 2:17:00 and listen to the FEMA lady...she says POTUS declared an emergency.

edit on 1/15/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So Trump did it.

Pourquoi?

A woman from FEMA spoke at the DDC mayor's press conference today and I heard her say, "The president has declared a state of emergency."

On Thursday evening, National Guard headquarters sent out a request to states for any additional troops they can spare, for January 20th Inauguration security.

Ohio is sending additional NG soldiers: www.ong.ohio.gov...

I guess 25,000 isn't enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Enough for what?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Enough for what?

Enough to accomplish the mission.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
TROOPS COMING IN FROM ABROAD

Some foreign mercenary soldiers are coming to add fuel to the fire.

This particular unit is headed to the USA to target the "Proud Boys".

Video of Troops Receiving Their Orders: twitter.com...

edit on 1/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

And where were they when BLM was burning down Portland?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think that is just as much a possibility as Joe Biden, actually becoming the president is.

I'm about right there too. Nothing is what it should be. Nothing is what it seems to be.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to call them up just to scare the bejeezus out of his enemies... make them wonder...

If he does become president, I give most all of the credit for that accomplishment to the media.

They were definitely the deciding factor, I would say as well. Especially regarding the Biden laptop. I know Biden could not have been elected fairly and honestly if the public had been privy to that information. Same for the election abuses (although, I think the ever-present disclaimers had the opposite effect, and raised/confirmed suspicions among many).

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage

Enough for what?

Enough to accomplish the mission.

Im beginning to wonder if this is long term and congress is planning to do some very unpopular things? Maybe taking guns or attacking the 2nd,closing the economy for months as some have suggested ,etc?

edit on 25131America/ChicagoSat, 16 Jan 2021 08:25:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So Trump did it.

Pourquoi?

But we've been in a state of emergency since COVID for an entire year.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join