It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I see he wasted no time in getting that pic up over his left shoulder of himself with the Pope.

ETA - Nevermind. I see Caled has already pointed this out.

edit on 20-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Too close to the New Madrid fault.
Although it does have the Air Force base just north of LR.

Still, it should be on more solid ground I would think (hate quakes LOL)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
a reply to: queenofswords

Touché! I was so fixated on the paper I didn't even notice.🤦‍♂️
edit on 20-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Chin up my friends, we are not the sort to just take events at face value, believe the propaganda, put our tails between our legs and just slink over to the dark corner.

All is not lost just because some balding man put his hand on a 14 pound Bible.

There are too many unexplained actions, unfinished narratives, and loose ends to sort out.

I find the following curious.

- Trump pre capitol building snafu and the Trump we saw after are completely different in tone and rhetoric. After he says nothing about the "evidence" of election fraud that they supposedly possessed. Just drops the topic entirely... all the way through his farewell address.

Something happened Jan 6th behind the scenes and it flipped a switch for Trump. I have speculated what that might be.. but it is just that, speculation.

- speaking of that evidence, what happened to the objections to the electors that should have been presented to congress on the 6th? It was interrupted by the Capitol breach, then they came back and just rammed through the electors with out revisiting the objections

-What is the evidence of foreign interference that is alluded to in the DNI Ratcliffe report that was released?

- what happened to all the Sealed indictments that were supposedly sitting there, waiting to be opened? Was that just a bunch of disinformation?

- what is the deal with General McInerney and General Flynn? They are real people who seem pretty no nonsense to me, who have spoken like there really is a plan being executed out of the public eye.

- The deep state has vast resources and intelligence assets, maybe we should have spent a little more time thinking about what sort of counter moves they are able and willing to make to put some road blocks and hiccups in "The Plan".

I could go on... but you get the point. The narrative that is being offered up right now is Trump is a failure, Q is a liar and despite his info being "nonsense" his followers must still be cut out of society at every level.

A lot of people are jumping ship... however remember that ideas transcend the individuals who represent them. This is not about a messianic figurehead, be it Trump or Q. Even if they fade into the night, the ideals of liberty, freedom, justice, and human decency cannot be tainted by human failures. I remain hopeful and resolute and if Trump and Q are useless now in the effort to advance those ideals, I remain in the arena, head held high, and my eyes on the horizon hoping the sun will rise on a better day.

If Trump or Q return to our aid, all the better...

The best is yet to come!!.

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Haven't heard much of the CASTLE like mansion in OZ ARK Missouri lately..

Massive underground facilities there..very centralized..

Ark--Water

Definitely a destination in waiting..Too many banks

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It could be on vellum.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For what it is worth... the following is being spread around now as a reconstitution of "The Plan".

I could perceive that if the below reasoning is legit, that they needed to represent a different "plan" in the meantime, so that Biden would be sworn in and actually activate the military option.

You know, leak info to certain people that while not the real plan, was believable enough to pass as the real plan.

War is always a battle of subterfuge, intelligence and counter Intelligence.

So anyways, consider the following a possibility. Feel free to discredit or dismiss it. I am not married to any reality of the Deep state actually losing until I see somebody with a Gun arresting one of the "untouchables" at the top and doing so in the public eye.

Here is the theory

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I believe this is true. Where did this come from?

I didn’t want to believe what happened today would happen, but deep down I think I always knew.

originally posted by: SoulReaper
For what it is worth... the following is being spread around now as a reconstitution of "The Plan".

I could perceive that if the below reasoning is legit, that they needed to represent a different "plan" in the meantime, so that Biden would be sworn in and actually activate the military option.

You know, leak info to certain people that while not the real plan, was believable enough to pass as the real plan.

War is always a battle of subterfuge, intelligence and counter Intelligence.

So anyways, consider the following a possibility. Feel free to discredit or dismiss it. I am not married to any reality of the Deep state actually losing until I see somebody with a Gun arresting one of the "untouchables" at the top and doing so in the public eye.

Here is the theory

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Quadrivium

It's difficult to see due to lighting & camera angle but there is text.

17 executive orders, but 11 pens...

(Or is it 16 now? 17 was originally announced...)
edit on 20-1-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Thousands of mindless souls cheering him on.🙄

twitter.com...

Avril Danica Haines (born August 27, 1969) is an American lawyer and former government official who served as Deputy National Security Advisor and Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in the Obama administration, the first woman to hold this position.

Another Georgetown lawyer and she worked closely with Drone king John Brennan.🙄

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Also... I have not had a chance to listen to this yet. But if you are interested to see what Simon Parkes and Charlie ward have to say for themselves.... the following just dropped on bitchute.

Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward

Soul

edit on 20-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

SSC, I'm wondering what was in President Trump's "generous letter" to Biden.

Generous is a term you would use more in relation to an OFFER than a letter?

Maybe it was a generous offer that Biden could avoid execution and get a life jail term, provided he does/doesn't do A, B and C?

I think there is a lot of mileage to be had out of depicting the (short) rest of his life as The Man who would be King, a.k.a The Emperor in his new clothes.

(Brings new meaning to "The BRIDGE")

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
For what it is worth, Charlie Ward claims he got a copy of the inauguration video, 9 hours before it was aired "live" on network television.

Claims it was prerecorded.

Here is a YouTube video showing a "glitch" in the live broadcast that could be an error in post editing. Could also be easily faked.

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What's the over under on a new war within 6 months?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, there y'all go again, denying ignorance.......... sheesh.

Ignorance is bliss, sometimes.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Also... I have not had a chance to listen to this yet. But if you are interested to see what Simon Parkes and Charlie ward have to say for themselves.... the following just dropped on bitchute.

Soul

Interesting, Charlie Ward is claiming he saw the “ inauguration “ in Spain 10 hrs. Before it happened “ Live “ here in America ? Boy, this gets weirder and weirder every minute !

edit on 20-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Soul

Still not gone to sleep.

To be honest, I can't fault anything they are saying. I'm naturally cautious of all outside sources, because the one thing we are devoid of is solid proof. All of it is implicit. But, I'll say this, I still think everything will play out in the coming weeks and months. I've simply seen too much to think otherwise.

All I can do right now is wait and see. I don't really understand how Charlie or Simon would be in a place of knowing so much, but who knows. Like I say, what Charlie says in this video is pretty much what I would be expecting to happen, and have in fact been saying very similar over the last week... and most of that was through deduction. But some weight should be placed upon the confidence displayed which seems natural, not that of someone conning people. I'd like to think I've always been a pretty good judge of character and body language.

I know that I still feel very calm and relaxed. Future echoes aren't battering me. So hey, time will tell. I do think a lot of people might feel very silly at some point and be eating a bit of humble pie. But hopefully, we won't be shouting told you so at them in the same way. I'm rather hoping that everyone will just be relieved.

Sleep attempt 2.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So did the event happen today, or did this all take place on Sunday and just replayed today. Can anyone match up the weather and crowds with Sunday vs Wednesday?

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join