It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's what I thought. That's a great way to start out, faker.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's a box with a small koran or Chairman Mao's little red book inside?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Hey, can y'all help me out?
I only use my phone to navigate the webs and with it's small screen, sometimes it's hard to see things.

So can you tell me if these EO's are actually BLANK?

They look blank to me. President Trump always held them up to the cameras after signing one. Joe quickly shut the folder and went to the next.

Let's be honest.
He doesn't know WHAT the hell he just signed.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I swear. The constant wearing of a mask even when you are several feet away and sitting at the Resolute desk is unnerving.

How do we even know if that's Joe Biden sitting there? It could be an imposter for all we know. He probably wears that stupid mask to take a # on the toilet even! Personally, I think it should be against the rules to cover your face in the WH.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for that information Rel.
Your research is a huge part of this thread.

I think that we can spend a lot of time on this research still.

Even if this is a LARP, which I have a gut feeling it isn’t, spending time here learning from each other is 100X more productive than watching the telly.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just some thoughts.
Now what I'm going to put below isn't about "saving face". Quite frankly, I've got absolutely no one to save face to. Anyone here is, I hope, understood to be dear to my heart because it has been a very interesting journey this last year, and all I see are diverse and brilliant minds. The people who pop in to unload their anger is largely meaningless, but they have to do it. I even understand why they have to do it.

In another head space, I might have done that too. I forgive them for their anger. It isn't totally unjustified. But all I'd say to them is, get over it, move forward. Nothing good comes from division and negativity.

So this message isn't to them, it is just to those who I have got to know and have seen this play out.

Firstly.. things we know.

Tippy top. This was not some foreign intelligence op. Many here saw the confirmations that linked it directly to the US military & Trump. Those denouncing either didn't see it, or won't look. That can't be helped.

It is a psy-op. Absolutely. But what was it's intended purpose? 3 years is a long time. Habit forming wouldn't you say?
People got in the habit of speaking truth to power for 3 years. At this point it is second nature. The boldness of the Q people gave confidence to others, whether they realise it or not. It is this brazen calling out that has got the powers that be so scared. Never happened before. Primarily, I think this is the real root of the psychological operation. It doesn't really matter what people say about it, it has achieved a serious result, one that I couldn't have imagined 5 years ago.
In fact, I never thought I'd see this level of awake people EVER.

Predictions. Well, Rel posted up one just a couple of pages back, that seemed pretty much bang on 2 years ahead of time.
There was clear reason to put some faith in the information, some of which has really only come to light in the past weeks. So anyone claiming that it didn't do that is also wrong.

Bad predictions. This is where everyone get's hung up. Trust Barr... arrests... all that. Now, I'll be straight, I'm not 100% on why this was in there, but I do have a theory, if we go back to the psy-op aspect. Consider this...

The notion of thinking for yourself, I believe wasn't just a passing idea, it was core. Central. I've seen some mock the idea, because they make the assumption that people didn't actually think for themselves, and Q was doing it all for them. For some, that is true. They just carried on their mimicry of other Qanons and their information. If "We are the news now" meant something, well, some switched from mainstream news consumption, to Q based consumption. Still not thinking for themselves, and looking externally for answers, not really asking questions. But, this did have the effect of rocking the mainstream media... another objective that has been clearly shown for all to see, to be very important. Paramount!

But now onto the current situation. And forgive me outsiders if I happen to "think for myself"... but what effect does censorship have? If you are half awake, but still not really acting in autonomy, and your sources dry up... can't be found... with the MSM now unbearable... you have to start digging on your own.

But, because JFK jr didn't parachute in from the sky from a UFO with a giant Q emblazoned on his chest (or some such extreme idea), or even simply, that everyone wasn't arrested... or worse at the inauguration, everyone who followed it all feels deflated. A bit bummed out. Though many probably thought that might be unlikely, there was a background hope, and anyone can be forgiven for that... anyone. But what is the key phrase here that gave fuel to that particular fire?

Trust the plan.

So. As the hardest pill to swallow, to actually wake everyone up... "it had to be this way". Why?

Who saves you? When you are on your own, no super hero to come break down the door and free you from your prison, who is it down to? Yes... obviously, it is you. You have to save yourself. If some hero came and saved the day, would you feel any kind of ownership over the victory? Or would it just be a good episode on "This is reality - Season 3"? Then, back to normal, have a good old sleep, and forget it ever happened.

I imagine, that in a lot of minds right now, a choice is being made... Putting your hands up, plugging yourself back into the matrix, and a return to whatever insanity they continue to thrust upon them... or... "Well, I won't give up... I'm just going to have to do this myself!".

Now, that second answer might not come at first. The deflation of hope will put many in a defeated position. But, as Biden and crew continue to press down harder, the realisation that you really don't have a choice, or a guiding light anymore will begin to dawn. You've been doing it for 3 years, and you're well practiced... so standing back up again after falling down will be the obvious option. But the good news, is that there are others who never fell, and others standing up again with you.

A government, by the people, for the people requires awake individuals to keep each other in check, but more so, the government. There won't always be a Q or a Trump. How do ensure election integrity after Trump has gone?

So, at this moment in time, I see the Q psy-op as brilliant. To many people who are already awake, they couldn't see the point of it. It is why they mock the "Trust the Plan"... because they already know that the idea of a saviour (beyond one of a Godly nature) is both silly and dangerous. It is why I have never been "woop woop! Go on Q... do it!"... with maybe the odd exception. But hey, I have fought my own demons and fell a long way, and have been standing back up ever since.
Even writing this piece is a reminder to myself as much as anyone else that is still reading now. No one is perfect.

Taking our power back, individually, combined with standing shoulder to shoulder with similarly empowered people gives a kind of strength that the powers that be truly fear. Their greatest fear I'd imagine. In 2015, I woke up more or less alone. That realisation of facing a large power, with no one standing behind you is a serious shock. Immediate deep concerns for family and loved ones.

But when there are so many, they have too many people to bring down. Beyond their control. Unique awakened people with totally different approaches, all rattling their cage.

So. Whoever you are out there, consider the above when trying to see what the desired effect of the Q psy-op really was.
It probably wasn't what everyone expected. I really don't think it was a foreign influence. It was a gigantic red pill, one that hasn't fully taken effect.

The corporation of the united states has made you all slaves. It destroyed everything America was about when it was formed. The more you come to understand this, the more you will come to understand for what you fight, and why the powers have worked day and night to keep you busy, distracted, entertained and ultimately ...asleep.

When the US get's back to where it was before this all happened in 1871, the rest of the world will follow. The strength of the Americans will embolden others across the globe. A domino effect. And when that is achieved, perhaps the reason for the whole Q experiment will begin to make sense.

Don't look for a saviour. Save yourself. Save your country. Save your children. No guns, no terror, but power.. words.. strength.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Stormrider tweet, at 18:41:

CASTLE_ROCK
2ND MEANING
DC NO LONGER THE CAPITAL
IT IS A FOREIGN ENTITY SINCE 1871 ACT. RUN BY THE ROYAL CROWN PAID BY THE VATICAN. 2018 EO ELECTION FRAUD SIGNED BY TRUMP ALSO ALLOWS COMPANIES AND ASSETS TO BE SEIZED. +/DC FENCED OFF/NEW CAPITAL COMING. THIS IS CALLED CASTLING

Any ideas where the new one could be? 🤔

I speculated a few pages back maybe Little Rock, AR with Castle Rock in mind...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Bravo! Well said. Perfect.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, as qresearch anons would say "You wrote so much text!"
- but I say it was quality!

(I tried to load up the qresearch "1920s flapper girl egyptian dance" GIF as a ribbon for your medal, as that's what qresearch anons always put in reply to long posts - but I couldn't locate it)

edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Link

For a guy who got the CIA to give him more votes then any president ever he really isn't seeing the love now his he?

How does this happen? I'll tell you. In a nutshell. I was walking the other evening. ALL the homes had a teeeveee flickering.

One I past had a 60" teeeveee with MSNBC on, and two folk sitting staring at their phones on the couch in front.

That is how it happens. End.

Mind control indoctrination at levels beyond imagination.

(I wasn't spying, one turns the corner and the way the window faces you can't avoid seeing inside.)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I swear. The constant wearing of a mask even when you are several feet away and sitting at the Resolute desk is unnerving.

How do we even know if that's Joe Biden sitting there? It could be an imposter for all we know. He probably wears that stupid mask to take a # on the toilet even! Personally, I think it should be against the rules to cover your face in the WH.

Well let's be honest, sitting on the toilet a mask isn't always a bad idea. This being said, he's suppose to be President of the United State of America, and he's in one of the most secure homes in the US, so he really should take off the mask. Unless there is a reason why he has it on?

At one point during the Middle Ages the Catholic Church put in a Pope that was just for show since the Italian people were angry that an Italian hadn't been picked as Pope in a few hundred years. So to placate the people, the Vatican picked a person to play the part of Pope for the day while the public was allowed to see the new Pope. The people saw through this nonsense, but didn't seem to care all that much.

I wonder if the Trotskyists are doing the same thing with Biden.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
>

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's difficult to see due to lighting & camera angle but there is text.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The executive orders had writing on them. And there were 16. One in front of him and 15 in the stack.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: queenofswords

That's what I thought. That's a great way to start out, faker.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If wonder if they stopped getting paid by the Democrats now that Biden is officially in office?

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

It's difficult to see due to lighting & camera angle but there is text.

Hey, that’s a nice picture of Biden and the Pope behind him on the right.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Let's see if Biden is going to give his salary to good causes too!

Also - has Biden reduced the flags in the Oval Office to 2? Or are the others, including Space Force, still there? Do the flags represent which he is actually in control of?
edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I actually find the strangest part of the entire day was Hunter being the one holding the Bible the whole time and handing it to "Dr" Jill.

The other odd thing is they said it had been in the family for some crazy long time.

And the final odd thing is that the Bible was at least 6 inches thick and Jill just held it there like it was nothing. How much would a Bible that thick weigh? Any historians around?

This is a huge bible....is it just super light?

Well all the moisture from the day it was put together appears gone in that bible. I would think it is only about half the original weight. Molecule by molecule the original loses mass. If that is a hundred years or so old, then the paper would be barely holding on and would need to be in a controlled environment to not completely dissolve.

link   
Look at that derp wearing a mask in the oval office sat on his own.

Also, thanks Summer/Rel. Glad my tome above was understood and liked. It was a lot of text, but I knew I had to expel some thoughts that have been bothering me all day. Hopefully this understanding will seep into the ether...
And on that, I am going to take a few days rest. Need to recharge my batteries a bit. But I'll no doubt be back.
Keep well m' lovelies. I still see an awesome future ahead, one that is perhaps earned, not given.

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join