It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: MetalThunder
I do believe that context is important and the intention. The problem I have with Biden is that he supports late term abortions and he has even been refused communion by a priest because this position is inconsistent with Christian values. He can't straddle both sides of the debate.
Using that cross in a church setting is appropriate but as we have seen taken out of context it can be used to represent the exact opposite.
So the question is what was his intent using it at the ceremony. He knew that people would be confused.

As a practicing Catholic, I'll say that I am aware of the cross of St. Peter, but it's a fact that you almost never see it, precisely because everybody will think its a satanic inverted cross. I'm surprised and suspicious that any bible would feature it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Enjoy The Show

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
Q

I was thinking of this today when Harris-Biden and family were literally walking down the middle of the street. As in they will not be able to parade around.

And the stars today— Gaga, Garth Brooks, etc.

Hmm...

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Backs Turned

That is a major sign of disrespect to Biden! I'm thinking those must be guardsmen. I doubt actual military would be allowed to do that.

link   

Some folks are at "attention"

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Enjoy The Show

twitter.com...

Man you missed capturing the best comment just under it.

edit on 33131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 19:33:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Joe's cloacal kisses are making me all feelz....

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

So up state NY? It's not near the Soros property, but who might the helo be going to?

Ft.Drum

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: pianopraze

But what if Q was a China fabrication to keep people complacent trusting a plan when they should have been taking their country back?

I have mixed feelings. Loved the idea though..that we could count on our military to protect and defend the Constitution.

Then China failed.

People have awakened.

People see through the BS now.

This is why I have a hard time believing the theories that Q was a psyop against us. Because the awakening was real, and neither the Deep State nor China would want us to be awake. That's the last thing they'd want.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

This you?

"Hello! I am female and I live in Des Moines Iowa and I am in the 40 - 50 age group.

I have been reading the threads on ATS for months and finally decided to join. I have found this site to be very informative and great place to discuss a variety of topics that interest me. I'm not a radical person but I do believe in personal preparedness, and I dont believe everything or person in the world should be taken at face value.

I hope I will be able to take part in lively discussions and I love reading all the opinions other people have to help come to my own conclusions.

Peace to everyone!!
"

🙄

edit on 19Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:38:41 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: For effect

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

70?

80 million?

There are a lot of awake people watching like a hawk.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Enjoy The Show

twitter.com...

Now this is a psyop. Antifa are just useful idiots, and now that they've outlived their usefulness it's time to order them to do something that will get them sent to jail.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Occam's Razor says it was unintended.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Enjoy The Show

twitter.com...

Now this is a psyop. Antifa are just useful idiots, and now that they've outlived their usefulness it's time to order them to do something that will get them sent to jail.

What better way to replace all the people of color they will release for Marijuana charges than to drop white people in that are wreaking havoc on large cities...

Anyone else see this a while back?

They aren't making money off of poc...the system is taxed because their families don't have the money to pay whatever bails and bonds....most in jail and prison came from poor families.

Imagine what will happen when they get a "juice" shot of rich spoiled white college age kids.....to the tune of the college entrance scandal type of money.
edit on 1/20/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I assume, after 4 years of POTUS Trump turning off the slushfund and kickbacks tap, that Biden will be in a hurry to open the taps full?

I suggest we keep an eye on which taps are being opened with which EOs and what statements might be suggesting this... only one I've seen so far is:

1) Rejoining the Paris climate accord

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Any q followers prepared to admit they were lied to?

No, just corruption has gotten the green light. Too much money in the abortion market, too much special interest in controlling the public narrative, the Yen is too strong to question. The interlocking directorate too comfortable in the swamp. The CIA too strong to smash.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just been thinking what my next move would be if I were President Trump the 5D Chess player...

It would probably be to take Kamala Harris off the board so that the Senate remains tied until an alternative is selected and sworn in.

Is there a "line of succession" for Vice President?

ETA - Why is Tom Hanx dressed like a funeral undertaker?

Black unusual suit, Black gloves, Black tie.
edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Anons asked is there a plan after trump.

Q responds is simply : Yes.

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
New Stormrider tweet, at 18:41:

CASTLE_ROCK
2ND MEANING
DC NO LONGER THE CAPITAL
IT IS A FOREIGN ENTITY SINCE 1871 ACT. RUN BY THE ROYAL CROWN PAID BY THE VATICAN. 2018 EO ELECTION FRAUD SIGNED BY TRUMP ALSO ALLOWS COMPANIES AND ASSETS TO BE SEIZED. +/DC FENCED OFF/NEW CAPITAL COMING. THIS IS CALLED CASTLING

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join