It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Re suggestions of a possible worldwide implementation of NESARA/GESARA as part of the plan, I'd like to report suspicious activity that indicates the UK government is reviving tax records from at least 15 years ago - usually anything over 7 years old would be in archives!

I suddenly have information relating to 2006 onwards appearing on my "account".

I raise this because the Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward youtube, posted here last night, indicates this is happening as part of the "plan".

If it is part of the plan then I'm intrigued to know what happens in the UK to state pensions that have been funded by our National Insurance tax! Does the pension money get returned to us to invest for ourselves? Considering that a state pension amounts to about $200k over an expected senior lifetime this will be quite a big question mark for people!

edit on 21-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just thought I'd point out, as I haven't seen anyone else point this out over here yet.

Jan 20th - ten days of darkness - Jan 30th
Jan 31st - Freedom Day

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just found an ACRONYM decode on POTUS' last tweet, on Jan 8th 2021 - 10:44:28:

To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

CAPS only gives TIIJ, which is an anagram of JITI =

Just In Time Information

Just in Time Install

Joint In-Theater Tactical Injection

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Considering that a state pension amounts to about $200k over an expected senior lifetime this will be quite a big question mark for people!

Rel,

No kidding. If some kind of financial reset is in the works, they can't just rob everyone of pensions they earned over a lifetime in the workforce. That would be a sure fire trigger for a revolution.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, if they don't "refund the subs" though, then that means they would continue to manage pensions and continue to apply National Insurance tax - meaning they retain 1 lever of control?

If they do "refund the subs", then the safety net disappears for those bad at managing their money?

Definitely something to watch!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That would be a sure fire trigger for a revolution.

Correct.
But that may be exactly what they want... if their ultimate goal is to trim the population down to a more 'manageable' size.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What I have heard is they emptied the Vatican bank and the amount of money in there was staggering. I don’t think having money will be a problem. I also heard that many of these bills that spend a ton of money is part of the plan to bankrupt the IMF and others as without the Vatican bank money they have nothing but “fake” money. I have watched so many videos on this it seems plausible but complicated.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Cutepants
Are we allowed to post other threads about Q these days? I want to give my perspective on it, but I remember people saying it's restricted. I haven't been active on ATS for a few years.

So far as I know, ATS does not want more than one active Q thread.

20/20 hindsight: ATS management =

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah, we've been too busy tearing families, friendships, and relationships apart.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

I've requested that people use archive.vn and add that archive link to preserve content, but got shot down because Rel is apparently a robot and has everything under control and archived (lol). Don't bother, it's an exercise in futility (even the most basic gossip site encourages archives because the subjects delete content so often); evidently these important historical events don't warrant even that.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It won't surprise me if Biden tries to get rid of the Space Force - just because Trump created it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I enjoyed this thread so much

But I think my favorite thing about it was that it was where I learned how to meme.

The military was the only way 👇🏼

Trust the Plan

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Has this Simon guy gotten one single thing right yet? What have any of these people uncovered or disclosed that makes anybody trust them?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If the military (generals) fails to honor the obligations of their oath, the sons and daughters of conservative families should decline to volunteer for military service.

#NoVolunteers

If?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Jesus - what a GIGANTIC waste of time, money and resources. Damn.....

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: panoz77

Jesus - what a GIGANTIC waste of time, money and resources. Damn.....

Not a waste.

This is a wanton act of destruction of an instrument designed to enhance control of our borders (sovereignty). Let's keep the blame where it belongs.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If the military (generals) fails to honor the obligations of their oath, the sons and daughters of conservative families should decline to volunteer for military service.

#NoVolunteers

If?

Seems to be that way.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We HAVE to protect our most precious resource at all costs..... Congress

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Judge Orders More Ghislaine Maxwell Files into the Sunlight, Except for Prurient Info About Adults

Convicted and deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s accused accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell cannot stop the release of the next tranche of documents in a longstanding open-records battle—except information about her dalliances with other consenting adults, which may remain sealed.

Slated for release on Friday, Jan. 29, the next batch of documents stem from a years long court-fight with Virginia Giuffre, who previously accused Maxwell in a defamation lawsuit of turning her into Epstein’s “sex slave.”

Q was so much more than a Four Year Election (was emphasized many times it was not political) - don't lose sight -

Italian Police Thwart Mafia Fraud Scheme

Another scam controlled public contracts for personal protective devices such as hard hats, masks and gloves in a scheme involving the complicity of directors and other officials in the local procurement and contracts office and a member of the commission overseeing procurement.

Among those under house arrest is Francesco Talarico, the Calabrian regional government's finance minister who is regional secretary of a small Christian Democrat party, UDC.

He is suspected of having accepted "a package of votes" promised by the 'Ndrangheta during the legislative elections of March 2018, in exchange for help obtaining public contracts.

A better-known politician, Lorenzo Cesa, the UDC's head who has twice been elected to the European Parliament, is suspected of "mediation" between Talarico and the 'Ndrangheta, prosecutors said in the statement.

FBI arrests Watertown political scientist charged with secretly working for Iran while posing as neutral expert to Congress, journalists

edit on 1212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Has this Simon guy gotten one single thing right yet? What have any of these people uncovered or disclosed that makes anybody trust them?

One of my co-workers told me yesterday that he saw a video where Simon claims that he is the offspring of and alien/human mating.
That doesn't do much for his credibility with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join