It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do something about it, or STFU and obey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Here we go again with the foreigner citizens and the "Noid".
Every
Single
Thread .

It’s where we get the most stars, but you knew that.

When America sneezes, the U.K catches a cold. We have vested interest in the U.S and you only have yourselves to blame.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Gothmog
Here we go again with the foreigner citizens and the "Noid".
Every
Single
Thread .

It’s where we get the most stars, but you knew that.

When America sneezes, the U.K catches a cold. We have vested interest in the U.S and you only have yourselves to blame.

Didn't a bunch of farmers kick the greatest army of their time clean outta their country ?
For the exact same reason....

edit on 1/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Another one that didn't read the OP.

I read the OP and saw your disclaimer about not being an armed conflict but if it were to start it would be an armed conflict because you don't control revolutions they go their own way , especially in a country as well armed as yours.

If there were to be a revolution it would consist of guerilla warfare involving the armed militias in your country who have been advocating such a move.

Innocent Americans would be killed because that's how it goes.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The Lin Wood solution?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think the issue is that many see violence as the only response. Whether this is pertaining to personal courses of action, or the demonization of the "other side," the end results are about the same.

I believe this is an intentionally cultivated trend, and harkens back to deep, primitive behaviors.

In my mind, there is no going back to "normal" and it was never a real option.

The corporate-political monster essentially controls everything from information channels to manufacturing.. and thats a problem. So, anything that will actually be successful and beneficial needs to have very well designed concepts and systems that can not only compete with the Monolith, but do so effectively.

Yet, the two main groups are inculcated to either total subservience to the corporate-political Monolith, frequently with an absolute lack of self-awareness, or fighting back with violence alone. In many respects, I believe this is society learning about truly modern warfare (among other aspects of our technology).

What will our world look like after all is said and done? Well, the Monolith seems to be the only group with social/cultural momentum and penetration that actually has a plan for this stage of technological development.. So, itll probably be that. Doesnt have to be though!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I read the OP and saw your disclaimer about not being an armed conflict but if it were to start it would be an armed conflict because you don't control revolutions they go their own way , especially in a country as well armed as yours.

If there were to be a revolution it would consist of guerilla warfare involving the armed militias in your country who have been advocating such a move.

So where’s he mention Trump like you referred he did?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Times have moved on, we have U.S airbases in my country, in fact all over my continent.

Our Queen owns lots of land in your country and our Rothschilds own your Federal Reserve. Maybe kick them out when you rise, reinsert your messiah and eventually drain the swamp.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Your thinking is 2 dimensional, as in battlefield. I'm thinking of multi-level. A small start would be a several million facebook and twitter users deleting their accounts. Next would be millions of people finding alternatives to walmart and amazon.
Does that sound like anyone is coming to your house to murder anyone? I'm talking about using the economic and common sense weapons we have at our disposal as citizens. It is the other side that so many people are defending that are so willing to use violence and murder.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You think this isn't about Trump and his false claims of a stolen Election ?

Really ?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ahhhh....

I recall writing a thread about the concern that a member of this site would use violence for political means. Pretty sure the mods trashed it because I was “bashing”the site and the usual members called me out for it.

Well here we have w member now calling for violence, talking about and encouraging acts of Terrorism on this site.

Oh pipe down and get back in your bread line 😃

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Ahhhh....

I recall writing a thread about the concern that a member of this site would use violence for political means. Pretty sure the mods trashed it because I was “bashing”the site and the usual members called me out for it.

Well here we have w member now calling for violence, talking about and encouraging acts of Terrorism on this site.

Apparently you don't like to read a post before opining...he specifically says "it doesn't need to be an armed conflict".

Yeah but you need to put that little disclaimer in there just in case.

Doesn’t mean the OP isn’t sitting about getting all giddy fantasying about going all Rambo on the libtards that stole the election.

Gotta love how liberals think and discuss and form opinions......let's see....here's what they said.....I'll completely distort whatever they say and add all that is necessary to push the narrative and agenda I continually scream about.....wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Your thinking is 2 dimensional, as in battlefield. I'm thinking of multi-level. A small start would be a several million facebook and twitter users deleting their accounts. Next would be millions of people finding alternatives to walmart and amazon.

Then you're not talking about a revolution then are you , you're talking about civil protest.

Revolution
A forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favour of a new system.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Thank you for a well thought out post. Someone actually got it. Honestly, I'm a little surprised, but pleased.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I think I get it, but we don't have the control to push back on the turds. big Tech censorship will continue, and with any luck, they will implode, or piss off the wrong guy at the wrong time.

But we are on the ropes now looking for the bell. I feel like we need to step back, get our Sh!t together, and make a plan. Hot headed decision rarely turn out good. My point extends past the election junk as well. I hope you take it as it was intended.

respectfully,

ND

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Then you're not talking about a revolution then are you , you're talking about civil protest.

Revolution
A forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favour of a new system.

I am absolutely talking about a revolution, and an overthrow of social order. The government will follow shortly after, but not because of guns or bombs.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When our fellow Americans are cheering actions taken by the likes of the Nazis in Germany, and I'm not talking about Republicans but the Democrats in congress here, something needs to happen to check them and soon or else the entire world has a very real problem and all of us, even the "good Americans" will suffer because a country as powerful as we are can't be allowed to run rabid like this.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So you’re saying, 100% no violence and that you don’t support any violence in you revolution

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

You think this isn't about Trump and his false claims of a stolen Election ?

Really ?
Ask me again in a little over a week. Or any time and any point in the future after he’s gone. JfHC...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Gothmog

Times have moved on, we have U.S airbases in my country, in fact all over my continent.

Our Queen owns lots of land in your country and our Rothschilds own your Federal Reserve. Maybe kick them out when you rise, reinsert your messiah and eventually drain the swamp.

Our Queen owns lots of land in your country

Where ?
You must be a thinking of Canada.

our Rothschilds

What ??????
I had a belly shaking chuckle over that one.
edit on 1/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join